Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia (650 Views)

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by ChangetheChange: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2022

Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by SarkinYarki: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
And Ukraine
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Which sane person will wanna go to Russia?
Even his puppet on here will always choose USA over Russia any day..any time. grin
No one does it like USA..they hold the world...no space for tyrants and bloody dictators...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by Emdsa: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Smiles
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by ChangetheChange: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin
The sanctions choke Putin
Mumu Putin is a real comedian.
Who wan go Russia before
The crippling economy sanctions affected him and pained him, if he had his way , he would have try to use drop nuclear bombs on United States and Europe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin grin
Mumu Putin is a real comedian.
Who wan go Russia before
The crippling economy sanctions affected him and pained him, if he had his way , he would have try to use drop nuclear bombs on United States and Europe.
His puppets might wanna give it a chance you know..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by duro4chang(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Trash! Wetin they wan do for Russia?
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by ChangetheChange: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

His puppets might wanna give it a chance you know..
grin grin
grin grin grin Putin na real confused fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by Armaggedon: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
They don't want to go to Russia but they want to establish NATO presence in her border. I smell hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Armaggedon:
They don't want to go to Russia but they want to establish NATO presence in her border. I smell hypocrisy.
And did they force anyone to join them? grin grin
What does physical appearance of officials gat to do with NATO's presence in Europe not Russia?

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by GENES11S: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by Armaggedon: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And did they force anyone to join them? grin grin
What does physical appearance of officials gat to do with NATO's presence in Europe not Russia?
Do you know how many diplomats US has in Russia and China. If they want to maintain diplomatic presence, they as well will feel someway with this ban. Forget the grandstanding.
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Armaggedon:
Do you know how many diplomats US has in Russia and China. If they want to maintain diplomatic presence, they as well will feel someway with this ban. Forget the grandstanding.
Simple question you are already lost..did they force anyone to join NATO? cheesy
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by Armaggedon: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simple question you are already lost..did they force anyone to join NATO? cheesy
yes! It's called bully. The CIA coup against Yanukovick and installing their puppet means making Ukraine a NATO vassal.
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Armaggedon:
yes! It's called bully. The CIA coup against Yanukovick and installing their puppet means making Ukraine a NATO vassal.
Still didn't answer my question..did NATO Force any European country to become a member?
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by JOemmy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Russia is acting like all these terrorist islamic nations.
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by Armaggedon: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still didn't answer my question..did NATO Force any European country to become a member?
Go and get glasses you fool!
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Armaggedon:
Go and get glasses you fool!
Why are you crying..you could have told me you had no idea about the topic..
One more time did NATO Force any European country to become a member?
Any comment that is not giving an answer will be ignored.. grin cheesy
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by ChangetheChange: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why are you crying..you could have told me you had no idea about the topic..
One more time did NATO Force any European country to become a member?
Any comment that is not giving an answer will be ignored.. grin cheesy
Don't mind that clown, he will keep arguing till kingdom come.
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by KaideeGee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Now therefore, let Me alone, that My wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them. And I will make of you a great nation.”
Exodus 32:10 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.32.10.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Righteous God, hallowed be thy name, great Father. Thank You for today, thank You for Your word, thank You for life. Father please we humbly ask for forgiveness and mercy for we have done wrong in many ways and forms, cleanse us through the blood of Jesus. Father as we study Your word today, please give us deep understanding, grant us Your Holy Spirit as a guide, and reveal the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Speak to us in ways we understand. Take all the glory
Thank You Father. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ,
We can deduce some salient but vague points from the above portion of the scriptures.
Without an intermediary, the wrath of God will burn hot and consume even His people. The worth of intercessors in the course of humanity cannot be overstated.
God has called every believer in the Lord Jesus as Kings and Priests. Rev 5:10. And the main function of a priest is to intercede, to serve as an interface between God and man. Lev. 5&6 talks somewhat about that. We as followers of Christ owe this duty to humanity, we can't just sit back in apathy as God consumes His creation, because we aren't the ones that sinned. We are more than that.
I feel God knew how important this task was and that man would not be able to carry it out to maximum effect, so He gave Jesus that responsibility Heb. 5,6,7 etc. Jesus is constantly making intercession to the Father, and by the fact that the world has yet to be destroyed, I say He has done a very good job.
But that doesn't mean we should be lax and relent, no, instead we are to double down and do better to make our selves worthy of our calling.
Candidly, on the present day and age, living a holy life is not enough... Far from it. They is so much more to following Christ. And they are encoded in the Word of God.
May God give us strength and grace to carry out His will. Amen.
Peace.
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by Harry00(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Russia Bans Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton From Entering Russia by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
The US, UK and canada sanctioned Putin, Sergei layrov, Maria zakharova, was it not also symbolic? Does putin or his fm have bank accounts in any of this countries? Answer is a big NO. So the west simply announced an emotional sanctions which is being repeated by Russia. They are mainly symbolic. No need saying it’s symbolic when it was same west that first announced a symbolic sanction against the Russian president. As for withholding assets and foreign reserves, the person who put more in the other’s cabinet is actually the west. Over 300 western companies that invested in the country has either pulled out WITHOUT their investment or has suspended operations. They are likely to face bankruptcy proceedings with 6 months leading to nationalization of their assets, which can be sold dirty cheap to oligarchs. If you think that will scare future investors confidence in coming to Russia, I also think you should know Russia now understands more than ever the need to diversify its economy from the west which holds nations at gun point in relation to its foreign policy.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Will Be Defeated In The Next Two-four weeks / Is God Punishing The United States Of America? / Can Russia Or Any Superpower Country Truly Destroy The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.