Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt (5151 Views)

Mason Dark: Tiktok Challenge Leaves American Teen Disfigured, Burnt / In Recent To The Doubt In Distruction Of My Shop I Here By Dominique Comfirmed / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
I really didn't ask for money a terrible thing happened to me and I share it with you guys but alot insulted me, called me names and even laughed at me but in the end the results came out to be that I wasn't lying about what happened to my shop. But please apologize to God if you mock me or called me a scammer.

https://www.nairaland.com/7029387/nairalander-lost-phone-shop-fire.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps9b0YyZCOdC13gryom7ey-DJIaThhoO/view?usp=drivesdk

Favricc and enjoykoko thank you very much for taking time to comfirm my geniuity.
@animationagency may God bless you for even trying to help before fake people changed your mind.

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Totilopussylick(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
tongue
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
God bless you guys

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by uwuana: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why still creating another post about the incident that happened to you, they will still come for your head again on this particular thread, what did you really want us to do?

18 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
uwuana:
Why still creating another post about the incident that happened to you, they will still come for your head again on this particular thread, what did you really want us to do?
it pains me how they all called a scammer without comfirming it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by justBreathe: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmmn

This only makes you look like a scammer more and more, Oga.

Chatinent
Dominique

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Conner44: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
op have you uploaded your shops tenancy and local government dues receipt already? Nairalanders just want to make sure your neighbours property didnt burn and you are trying to claim assistance on his behalf dazzal.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Bluntguy: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shop burnt or burnt shop?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by iPhone8Plus: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Conner44:
op have you uploaded your shops tenancy and local government dues receipt already? Nairalanders just want to make sure your neighbours property didnt burn and you are trying to claim assistance on his behalf dazzal.
You are mad
Haba, just listen to yourself
How did he open up the shop when he wasn’t the owner?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by dazzlingd(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
You can’t blame them, too any scammers these days with formats

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
iPhone8Plus:

You are mad
you're insulting him. How did you know I am not the owner? Don't get me to say any bad words to you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Conner44: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
iPhone8Plus:

You are mad
Shhhh! Off your mouth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Conner44: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
you're insulting him. How did you know I am not the owner? Don't get me to say any bad words to you
go ahead and tell him the bad words. Don't be scared, nobody will ban you.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sorry that was not for u @ conner44
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
@ op there are somethings i wanna say

1. Your shop got burnt, and what you think is next is to come to nairaland and post it to lament. Will nairaland help u to recover the loss?
2. I dont know how the gofundme started, but people wanna verify your claim and some are even ready to help. But you started twisting their intentions, crying like a baby that they are tagging u a scammer. Fine they are tagging u a scammer, you should have just let it be since u said u dont need any assistance. But u go take am to another level entirely, sotay u con even open another thread dey lament say dem tag u scammer.

dasolihavtosay!
PEACE OUT!

28 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Sheisenough01: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
It is actually deplorable that one person is in pain and can't share without been called different things.

In all honesty, the best way to handle this is to wish him well and move on to another threaf if you can't part with your money. If it's a real case you're not helping someone who has been dealt a low blow already.

Let love lead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Bestgraffix(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
op I feel your pain...I went through the thread nd I saw alot of people calling u a scammer.but op don't blame them as the country has gone rogue to scammers here nd there....I'm currently sympathizing with a friend dat lost 85k to a scammer on Jiji ..
So people needs to verify who you are before helping you .

I wish u the best and everything lost will b restored in multiple folds..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bestgraffix:
op I feel your pain...I went through the thread nd I saw alot of people calling u a scammer.but op don't blame them as the country has gone rogue to scammers here nd there....I'm currently sympathizing with a friend dat lost 85k to a scammer on Jiji ..
So people needs to verify who you are before helping you .

I wish u the best and everything lost will b restored in multiple folds..
amen God bless you
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sheisenough01:
It is actually deplorable that one person is in pain and can't share without been called different things.

In all honesty, the best way to handle this is to wish him well and move on to another threaf if you can't part with your money. If it's a real case you're not helping someone who has been dealt a low blow already.

Let love lead.
very painful. This is a very wise comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Those calling you scammers are haters who don’t want you to get help. I had the same issue when I got scammed but God silenced the particular lady that was screaming scam! Infact she wasn’t even noticed and I got help from many Nairalanders, thanks to God.

Some people are just so...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Those calling you scammers are haters who don’t want you to get help. I had the same issue when I got scammed but God silenced the particular lady that was screaming scam! Infact she wasn’t even noticed and I got help from many Nairalanders, thanks to God.

exactly alot of people could have helped to ease my problem but those haters did their best but I believe anyone who actually had the intention to help could have go on to help. All of them find different excuses to go away from their pride of promising to help. The painful part is after proving everything they aboundoned the thread and kept mute. They thought it will be a scam but now that it's not where are they now?
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Miracletech: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2022
niceti:
Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing Jo+way 40,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

WhatsApp/Call: 0 8 1 6 8 2 1 1 8 8 8
don't derail my thread with your shitty advert o it's your type that called me names for no reason
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Miracletech:
don't derail my thread with your shitty advert o it's your type that called me names for no reason
oga calm down, count your loss(help from nairalanders) and move on.... Matter wey dem don forget u just dey loud am...
Poverty na disease(no offence sir)

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by jalodo2: 1:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Miracletech:
exactly alot of people could have helped to ease my problem but those haters did their best but I believe anyone who actually had the intention to help could have go on to help. All of them find different excuses to go away from their pride of promising to help. The painful part is after proving everything they aboundoned the thread and kept mute. They thought it will be a scam but now that it's not where are they now?
Proving everything? If some people still doub u being a scam, this lie should proof d kind of person u are.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by jalodo2: 1:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Madam, dont judge people based on ur experience alone. Everyone is not u, believe me there are lots of scammers here, people helped u cos they believed u not cos of what anyone said. You presented evidence. Someone actually came here to cry that his daughter died ,it was later found out to b lies. If a human can use d death of loved one to lie cos of money ( money that wont b up to a million o) then u should know that many people are dubious. Check what they ask him to provide,so as to get help,but he kept running up and down. Cos u are sincere doesnt mean everyone is.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by jalodo2: 1:17am On Mar 16, 2022
uwuana:
Its d notorious Goodness34, thats how he operates, running hysterically from one post to another creating drama.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by jalodo2: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2022
justBreathe:
Hmmmn

This only makes you look like a scammer more and more, Oga.

Chatinent
Dominique
Its Goodness34, thats how he operates. He will go hysterical, opening thread upon thread if he doesnt get d money he wanted.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Ekpekus(m): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2022
grin
Oga Op, I don't think you were humiliated. The burden of proof was on you to show evidence about your claims.
You posted a thread so that NLders would see it and maybe comment, show empathy and help in any way they can. However because of past experiences here, NLders were skeptical about your story hence they were asking for proofs. Which in my opinion were not too much to ask.

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by TechCapon(m): 2:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Miracletech:
I really didn't ask for money a terrible thing happened to me and I share it with you guys but alot insulted me, called me names and even laughed at me but in the end the results came out to be that I wasn't lying about what happened to my shop. But please apologize to God if you mock me or called me a scammer.

https://www.nairaland.com/7029387/nairalander-lost-phone-shop-fire.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps9b0YyZCOdC13gryom7ey-DJIaThhoO/view?usp=drivesdk

Favricc and enjoykoko thank you very much for taking time to comfirm my geniuity.
@animationagency may God bless you for even trying to help before fake people changed your mind.

too many bad people on this forum you take pleasure in the suffering of others. Sorry for what happened and God will replenish you
Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by OnyeObodo: 3:45am On Mar 16, 2022
OP, what makes you feel entitled to peoples money and help? Are you saying you opened the other thread to beg for money? Were you thinking Nigerians are still daft? Some maybe though.

Anyone can use the misfortunes of a neighbour to scam others. Someone can go to a hospital, snap and make videos with an accident victim based on percentage sharing, then come online to post same thing as genuine!

Do you know someone's shop can burn down in Kogi, a criminal in Kogi who is a Nairalander can just walk up to him and discuss begging format with him? Then upload same on Nairaland.

People who are asking questions are not entirely wrong. Many have been burnt in the past. FYI, someone or some people has used this format several times on Nairaland. People got burnt trying to help.

If you can proove beyond all reasonable doubt that the shop belongs to you and you have no intentions to scam, you do be suprised at what Nairalanders can do. Remember these keywords. PROOVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

E.G
You must have snapped pictures in the shop when it was still not burnt right?

You may have made videos or snapped pictures when repairing a clients phone?

N.B
All these your threads have scam written over it as of this moment. I said written. We are still investigating.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt by Donaluta(m): 5:24am On Mar 16, 2022
jalodo2:
Madam, dont judge people based on ur experience alone. Everyone is not u, believe me there are lots of scammers here, people helped u cos they believed u not cos of what anyone said. You presented evidence. Someone actually came here to cry that his daughter died ,it was later found out to b lies. If a human can use d death of loved one to lie cos of money ( money that wont b up to a million o) then u should know that many people are dubious. Check what they ask him to provide,so as to get help,but he kept running up and down. Cos u are sincere doesnt mean everyone is.

As you dey paint people bad weh dey genuine.... Naso people go paint you bad when you need genuine help ... Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurray. Glo 3gb Bis Is Now 1200naira & Work Fine On Pc, Ipad, Smartphones. / MIUI 12 Is Amaaazing... See What It Looks Like On My MI Note 10 / Infinix Hot 2 X510 Unboxing + Quick Review Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.