Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers (1798 Views)

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by Ubahjessica(f): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
The recent news making wave shows that JUSTIN DEAN is no longer in the union he shared with KORRA OBIDI
He stated that the divorce papers are ready to be signed

When we think that near perfect marriage won't go south then this trouble is now facing us to say something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLfQijDato
Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good riddance,unstable husband,I cancelled him when he came to social media to rubbish his wife
Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by Lamasta(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by MonkeyMods(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Post pamtum? Okay kwantinu

Fake blogger

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by Shalommy(f): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Who are they? Just don't know 'em. Confused. angry
Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by We4all: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
The man is a noise maker. Just divorce her already and go your separate ways.
Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by Blunttruth: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ubahjessica:
The recent news making wave shows that JUSTIN DEAN is no longer in the union he shared with KORRA OBIDI
He stated that the divorce papers are ready to be signed

When we think that near perfect marriage won't go south then this trouble is now facing us to say something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLfQijDato
Being that they just had a baby, I feel be should have held in a little and think about the kids before himself. He could have had a talk with her and if didn't work, then get her parents to intervene. How do you talk about divorce just a few days after having a baby ! It's crazy. I hope they will put an end to this childish and self-motivated c.r.a.p
Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by Blunttruth: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shalommy:
Who are they? Just don't know 'em. Confused. angry
Some Nigerian chic marriage to an American. Who gained popularity from dancing half baked while pregnant and recording her birthing video live.
Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2022
I got to know about the attention craving Korra when one of the other gender friend of mine posted a video of her giving birth while in water.
Re: Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Who cares? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Calls Out Notable Nigerian Artists For Not Celebrating Davido's Win / Yoruba Actress Sikiratu Sindodo In Hot Romance With Fuji Star, Sule Adio Malaika / Gisele Bundchen And Tom Bradey Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.