Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed (226 Views)

Brain Drain: Nigeria Left With 24,000 Doctors – NMA / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth After Being Rescued From Robbers Yesterday, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by Jbn11(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
I could have ended it all finally but I was restrained and left to cool off. They gave me fake hope and fake promises which even made my life worst than before I want to sell my kidney heart or anything important I can use to start my life and see if it works again.
Re: I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by Conner44: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
You should try to do it again. Hopefully it will work out fine this time around.

but first make sure you have dug your grave even if you don't have money for coffin. Scratch that if you are a muslim because one garri bag will do for you
Re: I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by lifenija: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
try again life is a bitch, if things doesn't work well for me this yr i am closer to death also
Re: I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by Totilopussylick(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
lifenija:
try again life is a bitch, if things doesn't work well for me this yr i am closer to death also
Life ain't no bitch tongue

Life can be tough for you when you keep doing the same thing and expect different results tongue lipsrsealed.
Re: I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by Nbotee(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mumu dey try use suicide format beg
Re: I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by Jbn11(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Nbotee:
Mumu dey try use suicide format beg
you're very stupid. It's your parents that has casted I ask u for anything? Fucking snitch
Re: I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by budaatum: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2022
Jbn11:
you're very stupid. It's your parents that has casted I ask u for anything? Fucking snitch

You now found something to live for.
Re: I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by Zonefree(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Conner44:
You should try to do it again. Hopefully it will work out fine this time around.

but first make sure you have dug your grave even if you don't have money for coffin. Scratch that if you are a muslim because one garri bag will do for you
This is bad. People are going through alot these days, don't be heartless.
Re: I Tried Suicide And I Regret Being Rescued And Left With Depressed by Zonefree(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2022
OP, nothing in this life worth taking your life. This is just a phase, it shall pass. Stay strong.

(1) (Reply)

Nine (9) Foods To Eat To Avoid Premature Ejaculation / How To Loose Weight And eat Healthy - 30 Days challenge / 6 Ways To Maintain A Satisfying Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.