Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Do You Pick A Wig For Cosplay? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do You Pick A Wig For Cosplay? (243 Views)

Pre-colored Auburn Lace Front Wig For Christmas Cosplay / Nollywood: Actor Ik Ogbonna's Hair Is A Wig. Watch Alex Ekubo Remove It ( Video) / Cosplay Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Pick A Wig For Cosplay? by lovenova: 1:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Have you decided which character to cosplay this Halloween? Which color wig will you go for? Blue wigs are highly popular cosplay wigs because you can make many cosplay characters and have a unique yolissa wigs color.

We offer a variety of blue transparent lace front wigs in different styles, where high quality can be promised. Lace front synthetic 13x6 lace front wigs look the most natural with the lace hairline, so they can be worn to cos a character and worn in the daytime casually.

Here are some real reviews from girls who love blue wigs and cos with blue short wigs and long wigs in different styles.

"This wig has to be one of my favorite wigs I recommend this brand all the time! I did cut the wig, just because I thought it looked more natural/ better on me a bit shorter! Super cute wig & it made me feel so cute. What do you think? "

"Okay so this wig is not only cute but it is great quality, I was really skeptical about purchasing it because it has so little reviews but this piece is SO worth it. It doesn't have that crazy wig shine to it, the wig is very comfortable and I have been getting so many compliments on it."

"I continue to amaze me regularly. After my initial review, they reached out to me and were so kind, this company truly did not want me to have any issues with their products. The curls in this wig are so lovely, and because of the quality and customer service I will continue to order their wigs. They make wonderful products that compete with and are even better than some of the top companies out there."

"I love the softness of it. Yes it does tangle a little but it's still soft. It's true to its inches. I'm not a fan of the plastic parting area but I cover it with my hair. I'm not sure if the heat resistant part is true because it wouldn't curl when I tried. So I used fixie rods to curl it."

As you saw, all of them can be worn for daily wear, but these are truly the real and honest reviews, Do you have any ideas about how to cosplay one of these blue wigs? Leave your comments below.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Bespoke Diamond Ring? / How To Use Honey For Skin Care / Braided Wigs(neat And Easy To Wear)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.