Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. (10703 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Suicide Bomber Attacks Garkida, Adamawa, Killing 9, Injuring Many More / Rich Kids Joyriding/street racing In Abuja - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by YungDoc(m): 4:21am On Jul 02, 2011
wow! no be small matta o, look how one of the bystanders flew up into the air when the car hit him. shet! shocked
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2011
I did not see any souped up cars !!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by werepeLeri: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2011
If you want to see guys doing stunts with Harley Davidson motorbikes in Abuja, come to Omega Center on a Sunday evening and catch the fun.
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by dollypi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2011
Which guy here hasn't tried to do a 360 turn with his car before? Even if na regular benz!

I remember those days in Ibadan, at shows in Saint Louis, Loyola, GCI etc . We used to gather like those spectators in the video after the shows, and watch guys pull "stunts". It's really trilling, although the schools banned all shows after a young guy in one of the cars died by smashed his skull against a low-hanging tree branch while hanging out of one of the stunts cars.

Of course, if na your family's only car you sneaked out, them no born you to try pulling any car destroying stunts that could get you disowned. grin
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by hispy99(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2011
ehie:

let them be,u are only young once, u need to see the kind of extreme sports people do overseas,sky diving,bungee jumping mountain climbing,ad what is the beef with being rich,we all want to be rich and successful and not every one will be,best be happy and stop player hating, stop sipping the haterade juice and lighten up abeg

I guess they do all these extreme sports on public roads overseas?
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by na2(f): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
anything 9jains do is mostky done in excess
i ear its organized by charly boy
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by Konjour(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2011
Those by-standers (including the killed/injured ones) are just as dumb as the stupid fellas performing the cheap stunts, fully knowing that the

stunt-performers are fun-seeking amateurs as evidenced as the displays suggest. If they're convinced they have extra-ordinary reflex driving

skills,they should enlist in a professional racing course or something where they'll make a good name for themselves and earn some crazy wads

of cash.

But exhibiting free-for-all life-threatening crude stunts on PUBLIC roads embarassed which are already life-threatening (that goes without saying the

police,fire brigade,ambulances and emergency auto-trackers are absent)in a capital which is supposed to be a model city to all others only shows

how deep the canker worms have eaten in the Nigerian fabric. Sadistic. embarassed
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by EvilBrain1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2011
The Road safety guy in the video (FCT sector commander Nseobong Akpabio) appears to be a class A m0r0n.

Luckily for him, that's no barrier to success in Nigeria.
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by bidemi12(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2011
werepeLeri:

When Americans do bull fighting and the bull runs into the crowd matching many to death - who cared?

You are a complete and utter m.o.r.on. God i weep for this country called nigeria. God!!! No law. No security. No nothing. And you sit there to type crap. With people like you in Nigeria we are doomed. how can you compare that with bull fighting? for the people who engage in it, it is a sport which is done in a controled environment. first responders are always around in case of an emergency. tell me, how controled is that mayhem on youtube. was it even sanctioned by the authorities? My guy if i were you i would go hang myself from a tree. you obviously are a cancer.
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by naijangel7(f): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
Well hey, what the phuck, if the ancient Romans lined up around the block to see lions eat gladiators for lunch, then why can't Nigerians enjoy the peaceful spectacle of mechanical lions ploughing into bystanders whose understanding of vector dynamics is evidently non-existent ?

I propose that a point system could be adopted for the Abuja Kamikaze Rally, such that cars which neutralize the most spectators get a bravery award for doing what in other circumstances would earn those wild drivers a grisly, fatal mob beating. Furthermore, I move for the adoption of a resolution that will confer all collision victims with the posthumous status of heroes for democracy.

To make this bowling-for-pedestrians contest just a little more South Central in flavor, perhaps judges could authorize the issuance of sidearms to drivers at this august event, so they can also be evaluated on the basis of drive-by marksmanship, style and panache, rather than simply by body-count.

Epicness grin
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2011
Even those who have only read about the US know that bull fighting would never take place here. You cant even slap a dog, what makes you think they'd allow bull fighting. Maalu punching nko?

Deluded.
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by tlops(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
Nna see Formula 1 business, build a small center and charge fees for them to participate.

Well, FRSC must act and regulate, I like the initiative but the venue is wrong. Plus I could listen to this reporter all day, sounds like he is singing

Exactly, This could be a nice business for FRSC and could also be used for testing ground and maybe we will develop our own F1 stars.

but people get mind oh, how could someone dress up and face "firing squad".
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by werepeLeri: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
bidemi12:

You are a complete and utter m.o.r.on. God i weep for this country called nigeria. God!!! No law. No security. No nothing. And you sit there to type crap. With people like you in Nigeria we are doomed. how can you compare that with bull fighting? for the people who engage in it, it is a sport which is done in a controled environment. first responders are always around in case of an emergency. tell me, how controled is that mayhem on youtube. was it even sanctioned by the authorities? My guy if i were you i would go hang myself from a tree. you obviously are a cancer.

Your father is the m or on and your mother is the one who has cancer., you need to wipe your arse with sand paper if you dont like what I said. F u ck off.

If I were you, I will make every effort to jump in front of a moving train just to prove a point. LOL

You never weep for Nigeria. Who needs your foolish tears?
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by werepeLeri: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Even those who have only read about the US know that bull fighting would never take place here. You cant even slap a dog, what makes you think they'd allow bull fighting. Maalu punching nko?

Deluded.

LOL. Whats this one saying?
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by tomialph(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
dollypi:

Which guy here hasn't tried to do a 360 turn with his car before? Even if na regular benz!

I remember those days in Ibadan, at shows in Saint Louis, Loyola, GCI etc . We used to gather like those spectators in the video after the shows, and watch guys pull "stunts". It's really trilling, although the schools banned all shows after a young guy in one of the cars died by smashed his skull against a low-hanging tree branch while hanging out of one of the stunts cars.

Of course, if na your family's only car you sneaked out, them no born you to try pulling any car destroying stunts that could get you disowned. grin

Mehn! That was a very long time ago but I remember that particular incident vividly. The guy's name was ABOYADE.
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2011
Ibeere
Re: Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande / Court Sacks Aminu Iya-Abbas As PDP Senatorial Candidate / Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.