Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Start Sporttrading Business It’s Very Lucrative - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Sporttrading Business It’s Very Lucrative (294 Views)

Restaurant For Sale In A Very Lucrative Location In Lagos / 2 Businesses That Is Very Lucrative / Very Lucrative POS Business Investment & Lease Of Premises_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Sporttrading Business It’s Very Lucrative by steffi01(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2022
Would you like to join a Sport trading team and earn 1.03 odds daily without incurring any loss. More info; This sport trading company operate on inverse correct score, which is fully registered like every other SportBet company in Nigeria is in partnership with a team.

The sole aim of the team is to give a bet prediction to it members to win 1.03 odds daily which is only played on the sport trading platform. The members are protected from Loss; Which means that if the prediction given by the team eventually loss, members will be refunded their stake amount. It’s a win-win situation for members.

This company and team is real, Heavily paying it’s members since 2 years ago in Nigeria.
Many members have become multimillionaires through this company. The minimum participation amount to be a member is just N3,500 up to maximum of 10 million. You earn 3% daily your trading capital which can be withdrawn anytime and anyday without restriction.

Add me up on Whtapp For more info 0.8 1.6 4.3 0.2 0.2.4
Re: Start Sporttrading Business It’s Very Lucrative by chordrylateral(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Scam Ponzi schemes
Re: Start Sporttrading Business It’s Very Lucrative by steffi01(m): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2022
chordrylateral:
Scam Ponzi schemes
Wrong, It’s not everything that should seem like ponzi to you. The same trading I started with 40k this year, this is March and I’ve made over 600k already. Be calling every opportunity you see scam or ponzi.

I’ll even give the address of the sport trading centers and office address for those who resides in Lagos, can go and confirm it.
Re: Start Sporttrading Business It’s Very Lucrative by chordrylateral(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lol

See there are some questions you should asked this people and they provide answers for you otherwise....stay off

This is a Ponzi scheme like MMM

MMM was doing charity about that same year....where's MMM now?

What do they sell, to make profit? Which bookies do they bet the matches on do they have any bookies API on there website? Why are they only limited to Nigerians? Because their only funding is naira.

86 FOOTBALL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Boss you're sitting on a keg of gun powder.

With all this 10% 5% 3% referral level. You're telling me this is not a mlm Ponzi scheme that you'd even get a salary after you get to kinda agent level....lol

(1) (Reply)

Get Rewarded For Taking The Finance Survey! / How Video Creation Pays My Monthly Bill / What Is Everyone Should Learn From The Crumbling Of Terra Luna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.