Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 (24513 Views)

Prince Vincent Ogbulafor Is Dead! (Ex-PDP National Chairman Dies At 73) / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Ex-President Obasanjo’s Adviser & Atiku Loyalist, Titi Ajanaku, Dies At 73 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by rajiedreez: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Ayed44:
What kind of rubbish is this?
how's t rubbish pls

4 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by bokoboys: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2022
He could not even building an hospital or health center from onitcha- ukwani he came from what a shame and he travel to London where he died, Nigerians and their die abroad mentality no richen want to die in Nigeria again..what an irony of life.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by AzuNas: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Ayed44:
What do you mean by "what can of rubbish is this"
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by AzuNas: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2022
November24:

She said the truth
No mind am
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2022
James Ibori caucus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by DCmonster: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Sufferingboy:
The greedy man who did nothing for Delta north.I pity his Ukwuani people he couldn't do anything developmental project for.

Anyway � Ika people must produce the next senator of Delta north.Ukwuani people should fight to get the deputy governor post.
See

Ukwuani people hate development,running to Agbor for survival is what they prefer.Ukwuani elite are still busy playing chop I chop style of politics why their people perish.

Patrick Osakwe as you nor do anything for us for your 12years as senator,Na God go judge you.
You this foolish abavo boy again..
Ika people will never become senator of delta north again.
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by crayfishng(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Lol, he use the money build hotel for benin. Best Western Homeville Plus Hotel belongs to him and is exactly opposite his house. When I was young I used to marvel at the number of cars in his compound. If not more than 50. Cars he didn't need. If We Ika people can unite and agree, we will definitely get the senate eat. Hon Nwokolo should vie for the seat and could win.

Sufferingboy:
The greedy man who did nothing for Delta north.I pity his Ukwuani people he couldn't do anything developmental project for.

Anyway � Ika people must produce the next senator of Delta north.Ukwuani people should fight to get the deputy governor post.

Ukwuani people hate development,running to Agbor for survival is what they prefer.Ukwuani elite are still busy playing chop I chop style of politics why their people perish.

Patrick Osakwe as you nor do anything for us for your 12years as senator,Na God go judge you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Donben007: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2022
He go still die again in hell fire �...useless man when nor do anything for our land ndokwa nation....he is from my place he tot this world below to him and his family..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Sufferingboy:

is this how divided Delta is... Different nation state inside the State?
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Sufferingboy(f): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
DCmonster:
You this foolish abavo boy again..
Ika people will never become senator of delta north again.

Who be this mumu,who open your cage?

Abeg go back to enter your cage.
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by NOwazobia: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2022
Ayed44:
how is it rubbish, you counter him, or is it because you also buy into the delusion of not judging the dead? Stupid politicians.
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Sufferingboy(f): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2022
crayfishng:

Lol, he use the money build hotel for benin. Best Western Homeville Plus Hotel belongs to him and is exactly opposite his house. When I was young I used to marvel at the number of cars in his compound. If not more than 50. Cars he didn't need. If We Ika people can unite and agree, we will definitely get the senate eat. Hon Nwokolo should vie for the seat and could win.

He use to have a supermarket along sapele road Benin city,I don't know if it's still functional.

Osakwe drew Delta north backward for so long,thank God for the coming of Okowa.

I prefer Okowa to go back to senate than Victor Nwokolo.And you know 2023 Agbor will produce the house of rep member in federal house,Nwokolo is from Igbodo.Okowa is the best Ika politician that always deliver to Ika people.

Nwokolo can hustle to get ambassadorial posting.

But if Okowa contest for presidency or maybe later become minister,I think it will be hard for Nwokolo to defeat Nwoboshi. That's if Nwoboshi get APC ticket for senate and Nwokolo get that of PDP ticket,though Delta is a pure PDP state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Sufferingboy(f): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Hammyaladin:
is this how divided Delta is... Different nation state inside the State?

No,ask anyone how Patrick Osakwe mismanaged Delta north allocation.
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by NOwazobia: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
I think it's high time the overseas doctors start injecting them with poisonous substance, to help clear these fools out of the space. Though it won't still get better, but it will go a long reducing their clustering.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Sufferingboy(f): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
James Ibori caucus.

No, Osakwe was a boss of his own he is totally not an Ibori guy.His only fault be say he loot Delta north finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by FireUpNow(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Anyway � Ika people must produce the next senat[sup][/sup]or of Delta north.Ukwuani people should fight to get the deputy governor post.

what have your president and governor done for you and your community? Osakwe used to operate pool agencies in Benin a ity then. I know one of his sons
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by juman(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Sorrow continue in his family.
Useless set of people.
Oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by preshdawesome(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Sad but true
But may his soul sha still rest in peace
Sufferingboy:

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by juman(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Sorrow continue in his family.
Useless set of people.
Oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.

They go abroad to hospital. They couldn't build standard ones here.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Sufferingboy(f): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2022
FireUpNow:
what have your president and governor don to you and your community? Osakwe used to operate pool agencies in Benin a ity then. I know one of his sons

I know you're one of his sons,stop pretending.Your dad stole so much from us.

Okowa is my brother he has done so much for me and my Ika people.
E.g

Teacher training school in my hometown of Owa-oyibu.
Campus 2 of Delta state university Agbor in owa-alero
Campus 1 of the above mentioned university located in Agbor.

Owa-alero market,road and roundabout in owa-alero.
FRSC school in Owa-alero.
Buhari finish two railway line in our land,one station in Igbanke clan and the other in Owa-clan.

Few days ago I heard federal government want to establish va low housing estate in agbor.

Many thing numerous thing to mention.

What did Osakwe your late father did for even his own Ukwuani people?

ABI you nor dey shame say Ukwuani land have been abandoned by Ukwuani people because of underdevelopment and rising poverty level?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by excel101(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2022
The man with the popular quote "I check insult with money" he was a former Senator who represented Delta North, in the Senate for 12yrs. He made his son Chairman Ndokwa North, who never did anything in Ndokwa West Lga, throughout his 8yrs reign likewise his dad. They both plundered the region. Generations to come in Ndokwaland would never forget the wickedness of this family, to their father's land in a hurry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Ifasco(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Sufferingboy:

What you just said now is what my father said on hearing the news that he's dead.
Everyone from Delta north knows that this man is useless to us, he thought that going to London will save him from death when the time comes.
What will make me more angry is that our ass licking local musicians will be singing his praise and eulogy on the day of his burial, when they are fully aware of his atrocities.
WE NEED TO WAKE UP, PEOPLE OF UKWUANI,12 wasted years, nothing to show forth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by hothire(f): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2022
You spoke the truth.
The senatorial position was only for him and his children. Mtcheww

Sufferingboy:

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by WhizdomXX(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Nah it's coming to Aniocha/Oshimili this time. You guys have had Governor. You all should rest
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Sufferingboy(f): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Ifasco:

What you just said now is what my father said on hearing the news that he's dead.
Everyone from Delta north knows that this man is useless to us, he thought that going to London will save him from death when the time comes.
What will make me more angry is that our ass licking local musicians will be singing his praise and eulogy on the day of his burial, when they are fully aware of his atrocities.
WE NEED TO WAKE UP, PEOPLE OF UKWUANI,12 wasted years, nothing to show forth.

It is so painful,this man had a position in the senate that is related to the petroleum sector,he couldn't address the issue of oil companies stealing oil from Ika and Ukwuani people.He is not part of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Sufferingboy(f): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Nah it's coming to Aniocha/Oshimili this time. You guys have had Governor. You all should rest

Remember,Okowa only stepped down and allowed Nwoboshi because Okowa was going for governorship seat then,ask yourself why Nwoboshi run go APC .He knows he stand no chance against his boss(Okowa).

An Ika man will go to senate.Aniocha & oshimili should calm down,you have capital city already.Ukwuani produce highest amount of oil and gas in Delta north so,they should get the deputy.
Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Ayed44:
my brother no be rubbish. Its fact. Can u pls name any visible achievement he made all the decades he was there? Very totally useless senator. Even those mourning him know in their hearts that he was in government for his selfish interest and not for his people, who voted him. I wish u were fron Delta state He was totally useless to mankind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Ifasco(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Sufferingboy:

It is so painful,this man had a position in the senate that is related to the petroleum sector,he could address the issue of oil companies stealing oil from Ika and Ukwuani people.He is not part of us.

Nobody is talking anything good about family at all.
Oil in UKWUANI land is a curse not a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 by Sufferingboy(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Ifasco:

Nobody is talking anything good about family at all.
Oil in UKWUANI land is a curse not a blessing.

Because some Ukwuani elites are working with outsiders to steal the oil from their own people.

Ukwuani people need to wake up and see the reality on ground.No stranger can loot your oil without some insiders on their side....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothing Will Come Out Of CSU Documents / Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos / Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.