Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court (20055 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Marina Ovsyannikova Resigns, Turns Down Asylum Offer (Photos) / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
15yrs imprisonment is sure for the woman, that know of.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by Elsueno: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Philipmems:
What do you expect from Putin? Most of you think Russia is a country where you can express your feelings without scrutiny from the state. Thinking of Lai Mohammed on steroid. Imagine if Lai Mohammed can basically arrest you for saying or posting anything against Buhari on Nairaland. Most people in this forum in favor of the WAR don't like Russia they just hate America more.

News flash nigga, Americans & EU don't like ur black as# too, in fact they don't like all blacks....So I think u should let people choose thier own poison instead of urs grin
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by lecturer22: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
She's a traitor and a sabateur for being on the side of the enemies of her country.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by BILL10: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
I love that woman already...Nwanyi oma with balls,abeg send me ur aza make i settle that fine..
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by akeeng: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
The real feminist
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by CoronaVirusPro: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
dplordx:
Now I really respect Putin

Dictators don’t have time for court cases

That the reporter was arrested and made to appear in court shows that Russia isn’t even bad during a war. Try this nonsense for Nigeria, dem for don use slap and torture reset your destiny

Exactly. Imagine Buhari was Putin, he would have killed the likes of Kanu and Igboho before trial
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
dplordx:

That the reporter was arrested and made to appear in court shows that Russia isn’t even bad during a war. Try this nonsense for Nigeria, dem for don use slap and torture reset your destiny

And these are the same people who want better life in Nigeria, same people who claim that they support end SARS.
I have just realized that Nigerians only complain of oppression when they are being oppressed but give them the same opportunity, they will do worse.

You all deserve your police, your president and your government.

1 Like

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by emmyileri(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Privatepart00:
Good for her brainwashed stupidity
Buharis obedient slave
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by ajl: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
dplordx:

Is Nigeria a country filled with human beings? Answer that questions yourself.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for the Journalist,
Share for Putin
some animals will still share.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by Lovenorth: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
That girl most be stupid to have misbehaved in such a manner
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by Kingpin1000: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
She was fine $360 o.p try dey complete your news ar do you carry western propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by paschalroller: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Russia could ve been in Asia not Europe. Their way of governing is like that of communist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by Kingpin1000: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
dplordx:

The O.P is carrying western propaganda to paint Russia as evil. The said lady was fined $360

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by drmuchin: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
When the dog faces a Lion
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by pinkygurl(f): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
$260 fine undecided
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by slowice(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Privatepart00:
Good for her brainwashed stupidity

Na your type vote in buhari and still campaigning for Tinubu. Wastebin
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by jaytee01(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Philipmems:
What do you expect from Putin? Most of you think Russia is a country where you can express your feelings without scrutiny from the state. Thinking of Lai Mohammed on steroid. Imagine if Lai Mohammed can basically arrest you for saying or posting anything against Buhari on Nairaland. Most people in this forum in favor of the WAR don't like Russia they just hate America more.
You are not serious. That woman is a traitor and deserves very stiff punishment to reset her brain. I don't like a war but I absolutely detest traitors.
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by hotseat: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
The pent up feelings of the ordinary Russian is getting set to burst at the seams.

The entire Russian society cannot continue to suffocate under jackboots of the Russian madman Putin forever.

Even the worm would turn.

Kudos, brave woman!
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
I cannot blame her. Both countries have families with each other.!
Re: Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court by Funflipper: 12:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Mumusaphire:
and is very bad. I don't know why many Nigerians so concerned about this war, that they are supporting Putin. Is it because of hatred they had for d west?

I think its got a lot to do with hypocrisy because if given the option of relocating to either Russia or the United States, I can place a bet on my balls they will go for the latter. That is how pathetic they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / China Wants ‘Reunification’ With Taiwan, Echoing Putin’s Comments About Ukraine / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.