Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Decaesed Police Children To Take Over There Father's Ranks, By Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Decaesed Police Children To Take Over There Father's Ranks, By Pmb (544 Views)

Remarks By PMB At The Commissioning Of MMIA New Terminal / Laolu Akande: Nigeria Economy Is Rebounding Due To Preemptive Actions By PMB / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decaesed Police Children To Take Over There Father's Ranks, By Pmb by julius2825(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2022
in the new police recruitment, childs of the police deceased on active duties and selected next of kind to take over their father/mother's ranks in the new parlay for the forces, as a consolation for the effort of the new election.
I am Julius adeleye daodu, next of kin child of deceased active duty, asp omolade Caleb daodu. and I am open for protest and shut down of the police operations on key note in key arears we have been rumpled to hide inside of. needless say we are suctioned to die at some point because, there is a arrest here and there even when you is saint. Sai baba 3rd time. @igp @usembassy @peterchech @babatundefashola @omoyelesowore @myself-because some of you officers would still die and leave your children into that society. I Julius adeleye daodu leader of all police next of kin deceased children should be an asp by rank, sp by service. I stand with you all my fellow arresties. from my most favourite jakonde prison. @mohamed buhari....
Re: Decaesed Police Children To Take Over There Father's Ranks, By Pmb by Totilopussylick(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2022
tongue
Re: Decaesed Police Children To Take Over There Father's Ranks, By Pmb by julius2825(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2022
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dr. George Akume Receives Dr Jeffrey Kuraun And Other Leaders (Photos) / SENATE 2023: Ekong Sampson Campaign Organization Unveils Agenda / Yemi Osinbajo SAN Meets With Governor Of Anambra State Charles Soludo And Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.