Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,744 members, 7,865,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Bello Shagari Speaks On Politics, Provide Answer To Tweeps Questions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bello Shagari Speaks On Politics, Provide Answer To Tweeps Questions (216 Views)

Bello Shagari Speaks On Abuja-kaduna Train Attack, Says 'we Must Be Mindful To E / Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / See The Sexy Usman Shagari,Grandson Of Nigeria's Former President, Shehu Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Shagari Speaks On Politics, Provide Answer To Tweeps Questions by PokoVirtuous(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2022
The popular Youth Activist had in a tweet revealed that he deems politics an obligation, thereby spurring followers to ask him dozens of questions, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.

Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/bello-shagari-speaks-on-politics-provide-answer-to-tweeps-questions/

Re: Bello Shagari Speaks On Politics, Provide Answer To Tweeps Questions by VenumX: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
KingOfTerror Genital warts aka Satanicsatanist aka abiodunjonah aka Decryptor:
it's been a while, I've been looking for you SisterFire
So while I was kicked out away from nairaland something happened.
I'm waiting for satanist and his new alternate to show so I would get his approval to post it.
My gallery is filled up with our harl0t mother's details.
Cc richandhandsome Satanist abeg show cos it's about to get dirty with our ashawo family details grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inside Psychiatric Yabaleft Where People Are Scared Of (video) / New Fast Raising Nigerian Musicians To Watch Out For In 2022 / Davido: Artist Profile, Discography, Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.