Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up (45197 Views)

Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa / NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up / Ahmad Lawan: Drug Barons Funding Terrorists, Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by LordOfTheGame: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
That is to tell you that all the fulanis and Muslims late buhari appointed into these agencies are criminals and saboteurs. Even late buhari and his Muslim co-terrorists were criminals and public fund looters.
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Chrisconnect01(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oga Abeg name all of them. Don't take the fall alone, make una gather go enjoy for kuje
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Kingnelson9: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
He doesn't want to go down alone.
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by HRMK: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
AN AFTERTHOUGHT!
WHERE IS HIS FAT BANK DEPOSITS COMING FROM?WE ALL KNOW HIS TOTAL INCOME AS A DCP!
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by michylabo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerian stories always a comedy to me.
Same guy poses as a fashion designer/model to an international fraudster.
Same guy tries to help an informant collect his whistleblowing fees, without documentation..
Of course he would deny... He is an example of what our police force stands for... An icon of the NPF. Full of lies, fraud, killings.
If na ordinary Nigerian now, na firing squad straight...

Now that his ship is sinking...Let Abba Kyari help Nigeria for the first time in his life...by exposing all his accomplices... And related corrupt events happening under his watch.

Reminds me too of the Nigerian comedy of a big snake swallowing money sometime ago...

So sad how deep corruption has eaten into our society...Nigeria is not a corrupt country...but Nigeria is corruption itself.
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Solababa91(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Back to the basics, how on Earth does a suspended police officer undergoing an investigation lead an operation?
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Thinktwicemybro: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022

Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Ryan03(f): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
chiipink:

Why are jumping from post to post trying to defend aba kyari..
He is a criminal
did anybody state otherwise? He is a criminal who was aided by the NDLEA making all of them criminals. Why are you shouting?
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by sam1990(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
This kyari can lie.he's just looking for all means to clear himself
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Charly68: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Just like you too assisted Hush Puppy to dupe the innocent and cover his tracks ... Face the music you have started yourself and stop whipping up sentiment
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Obi Cubana on his way to jail. Told them it is a matter of time before Kyari rat his goons out, but they called me names. smiley
[/s]
your hate for igbos will be your undoing in this life.
Tueh!!!
grow up
at your age you're still so petty
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Badonasty(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Enough peeps go go down
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by doctor20202020(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ndla they DNT have imformat money for job well done is happen to me wen I show. Them drugs hidout I use my money for transport they no give me #1 is too bad I help them twice at sango in ibadan and ojoo I was betrey police are better 100 times they take care of me if I give them information , ndla are not caring institution
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by gr8child(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
There are too many gas in this cock and bull story.
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by bizzibodi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
His story did not rhyme,what concern police with harddrugs?is he an appointed whistle blower negotiator?is he not suppose to be on suspension on a serious allegation?
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Mynightmare: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
No longer ipob behind his ordeal?
������������
Until he blames buhari
� � � � � � �
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Richie77: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
For better understanding of the passage above, compensation is used instead of bribe. It is well
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by EagleNest(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
He kept on using the word "compensating". If Abba Kyari is this corrupt inspite of the super cop image over many years, then Nigeria is gone. Criminals everywhere!
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Foreseer: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
This one don score own goals undecided
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Dapson73(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is coming too late. At this point, Kyari shall say the truth and he shall be sentenced accordingly grin

So, the super cop is this empty? I wonder if he will put up these silly cover up stories when he's finally extradited to the US. His excuses is too watery abeg.
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Davytech(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kyari the human rights activist grin grin
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by ArewaNorth: 12:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Damage control, we understand.

Na person wey no dey serious with em life go read that rubbish up there.

Abba Kyari isn't at all guilty in this case of drug dealing. You won't get it now until the game ends....
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by KanwuliaExtra: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2022
E don happen!
The canary don begin sing o! grin
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Looks like buba Marwa is going to use abba kyari and Co to clean house at ndlea.

All that is needed is for kyari to name names.
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Kingsmm55: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
There is a general law termed the law of hedonism... This law unequivocally had it that once the well is poisoned automatically the tributaries follow suit.Nigeria is such a funny state in the sense that people at the seat of authority are the once running the organised crime in official manner. Let me be precise a little bit..take custom for instance.. If u settle them u can bring anything into the county where the problem lies is when u decline from their settlement. Come to immigration, police,ndlea,navy,prison....imagine a prisoner will be in incarceration and will be running his illicit deals while inside prison....
And we are all involved into this unless you are deceiving yourself. I said this because Nigeria will produce Nigerian police, Nigerian custom, Nigerian Navy etc...is the same Nigerian which is you and I.I mean we are long gone as a people....
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
chiedozie198100:
How many nigerians even know that the current NDLEA chairman was the errand boy that delivered letter bomb to dele giwa, and he was a drug runner for IBB?

So what has that got to do with anything
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by chiedozie198100: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Skyview01:

So what has that got to do with anything

stfu if u have nothing sensible to type.
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2022
chiedozie198100:

stfu if u have nothing sensible to type.

You still have not answered my question. What has that got to do with anything?
Re: NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up by chiedozie198100: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2022
Skyview01:

You still have not answered my question. What has that got to do with anything?

is it wise to place a cat in charge of dry fish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.