Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory (11948 Views)

Stop The Automatic Transmission Issue Before It Stops You / Hyunda Stops Production Of Gasoline Vehicle / Super Clean 2007 Registered Nissan Pathfinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by keentola(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
GET YOUR BOOKS HERE

Notable books I have in my library:

Action and Adventure
Classics
Comic and Graphic Novels
Detective and Mystery
Fantasy
Historical Fiction
Horror
Literary Fiction
Romance
Science Fiction
Short Stories
Suspense and Thrillers
Biographies and Autobiographies
Cookbooks
Memoir
Poetry
Essays
History
Self Help
True Crime
Politics and Philosophy

You can get these eBooks, Paperbacks and Audiobooks in minutes check my bio for more info
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by pinkygurl(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
From 45k vehicles produced last year to this!.wahala nor dey rilly finish shocked
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by obedience4(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good..
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Olafisoyem: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
shut up you willing tool of the west. You only see whats happening today with no consideration of what tomorrow might bring. You think a unipolar world is cool abi? Where just one union of bullies(nato) will just wake up and say; hey if you don't do what we want we are going to bomb your country, and you will be left with no option that to accept their demand.

You think a world were no one can stand up to America is ok abi? Black people wake up. Omo

Omo Africans and Africa please wake up.

Bro you’re talking nonsense and what annoys me the most is when people like you end your rubbish with “Africans wake up”. You need to wake up. At no point did Ukraine threaten Russias safety in any way. What do you know about this conflict? Just keep quiet guy.

5 Likes

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is OK o! Stop the sanctions biko....make God no go sanction rain and sun form Russian.
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Olafisoyem: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tiiitoo:

I sense alot of emotions in your response but I want to ask...is Ukraine a NATO state?... the last time I checked NATO is a voluntary military defence Alliance where there are rules of Joining. I haven't heard where countries were intimidated to join. Russia must be doing something wrong if her neighbors consider joining a defence alliance. Finland and Sweden wants to Join, Germany has increased its military spending. In your logic Russia should bomb them too?

Even If you have serious legit security concern about your country, the only way to solve it is to carpet bomb your so-called neighbors.
Is this the first time Russia is using military actions against its neighbours, Georgia, Crimea, chencheny etc. In your mind Russia should be the Bully and not NATO.

You mentioned "willing tool of the west"...honestly, I dont understand this statement but it seems you're mad at the West. (I don't care, that's your problem).

I repeat, this is a needless war.

Exactly!!!!
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Gospel2Day: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
shut up you willing tool of the west. You only see whats happening today with no consideration of what tomorrow might bring. You think a unipolar world is cool abi? Where just one union of bullies(nato) will just wake up and say; hey if you don't do what we want we are going to bomb your country, and you will be left with no option that to accept their demand.

You think a world were no one can stand up to America is ok abi? Black people wake up. Omo

What is stopping Russia, China, North Korea and other dictatorships to form their own alliance so the world can be Bipolar?
See, Putin is controlled by fear, fear of his own shadows.
Will Ukraine attack a Russia that even NATO are afraid to attack?
Seriously, there is no security concern that Ukraine joining NATO poses to Russia, if there is no clandestine future plans of Russia to invade and collapse Ukraine into the Russian Federation. Putin knows that once Ukraine joins NATO he can't touch Ukraine again.

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by CoronaVirusPro: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
sapientia:
It's like a giant Buhari happened to Russia

Lol,

If your eyes is opened to level of IQ the person you quoted have, by now, you will be crying

It's just like engaging a random mad man at Ojota

You are not brilliant. Trying to sound like one when you outrightly not.

You cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Olafisoyem: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
sapientia:
It's like a giant Buhari happened to Russia

Lol,

If your eyes is opened to level of IQ the person you quoted have, by now, you will be crying

It's just like engaging a random mad man at Ojota

I laugh o hahahaha. Omo this is the craziest insult I’ve seen in a while. Sometimes engaging fools is like talking to mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by hokafor(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Innoson should quickly go for a replacement, Nissan cars are of the same category with innoson.
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by CoronaVirusPro: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Olafisoyem:

Bro you’re talking nonsense and what annoys me the most is when people like you end your rubbish with “Africans wake up”. You need to wake up. At no point did Ukraine threaten Russias safety in any way. What do you know about this conflict? Just keep quiet guy.

Dude is a village boy. You don't need to engage him in a discussion.

Read all the crap he composed and couldn't find sense in all of his epistles.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

I don't know who died and made you the representative of Africans but since you are fully awake, why dont you put words to action. Stop using American products, stop driving their cars, stop watching their movies, buy some rubles while you are at it, read some Russian books since you support them so much, send them some of your hard-earned cash as war effort. Do something.

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Sharatan(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Olafisoyem: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Techsupport:

I don't know who died and made you the representative of Africans but since you are fully awake, why dont you put words to action. Stop using American products, stop driving their cars, stop watching their movies, buy some rubles while you are at it, read some Russian books since you support them so much, send them some of your hard-earned cash as war effort. Do something.

grin
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tiiitoo:

I sense alot of emotions in your response but I want to ask...is Ukraine a NATO state?... the last time I checked NATO is a voluntary military defence Alliance where there are rules of Joining. I haven't heard where countries were intimidated to join. Russia must be doing something wrong if her neighbors consider joining a defence alliance. Finland and Sweden wants to Join, Germany has increased its military spending. In your logic Russia should bomb them too?

Even If you have serious legit security concern about your country, the only way to solve it is to carpet bomb your so-called neighbors.
Is this the first time Russia is using military actions against its neighbours, Georgia, Crimea, chencheny etc. In your mind Russia should be the Bully and not NATO.

You mentioned "willing tool of the west"...honestly, I dont understand this statement but it seems you're mad at the West. (I don't care, that's your problem).

Dont even waste your time with people like him. All the so called pan african superman on this forum have consistently ignored the clear fact that China is re-colonizing Africa right now, buying their future and that of their children with loans, no comment , crickets. But one shitt stain will come here to write paragraphs of total nonsense to tell us how the west is evil.
Fact is this, the west is not saintly, not by a long shot but we have a responsibility to stop blaming other and start looking at our actions and inactions. the elders have failed the country, Old men want to sleep with their children's mate and young men are busy chopping off heads to be like the old men who have stolen their futures but in all this rot, some ass wipe will come on this forum and point fingers at others

6 Likes

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by linearity: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

Ironically, it is only one guy that is doing exactly what you fear NATO (might, could, may, will) do.

It is Russia & Putin walking into other Countries and commanding them to do this or that, else they will be bomb.

Or do you care citing one example of NATO demanding then bombing another Country without actual provocation?

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by pmc01(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tiiitoo:

Mr non-emotional respondent, can you please tell us the justification America had for invading sovereign nations suspected to be creating nuclear weapon, like other supposed superpowers?

What's the difference between that and what Russia is doing now?
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Brendaniel: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
posty56:
vv good luck with that ,the biggest hedge funds I'm America tried that sh*t and they lost #17bn dollars, even people that made bet against Russia can't cash out cause Russia stock market is closed , then na you ,street urchin with no financial knowledge one come make am for Russia ? grin grin , Russia zombies no make me laugh

It's you I should be laughing at cause you don't know me and you call me street urchin with no financial knowledge grin , you think everyone plays the same style of business, if it were so mtn, airtel, dstv and so on would have packed and left Nigeria as others like shoprite, dunlop etc have done, yet more are still planning to come in and invest in the same country other companies are running from, so continue with your ignorance dude...
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by excel101(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

Look at this empty head, with happenings in Russia today as a result of the sanctions, they don't have any 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by MrBONE2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Waiting for Putin's puppet to call this Western propaganda..
Op thanks for keeping us updated at all times.. appreciate that.. cheesy wink
Putin nairaland puppet should get ready to cry fire..cos the withdrawal and sanction ain't stopping anytime soon..
Expect more.. grin grin
By the time the west is done with Russia..no one will tell them to dispose Putin In the bin where he belongs.. grin

Lies, Lies Liesgrin
All are Propaganda from Da West Bwana grin
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by msrcusgarvey6(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
This kind of passion from you is only needed for your home country. News about Nigeria is not worth reading these days. You know what am saying �
Techsupport:

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
National security comes first before any other thing. Well I dont expect some idiotic Nigerians to understand this considering the fact that we don't take our security very serious. Thats why boko haram alias bandits are playing pingpong with innocent lives.

Any Russian president would have done what putin just did in Ukraine. You don't throw away your national security in the bin just because of some social wants that are not even needs.

Na who dey alive go drive posh cars or work for posh offices. And that's what Russians and any reasonable human being is supposed to understand.
Nissan are not posh cars. They make class for the middle class.
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Toktee(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

Your hypocrisy stinks like soak away....
Why are you not typing in Russ language? Anyone that differs from your opinion is brainwashed by the west...
Only Muslims has this mindset.
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Toktee(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Munzy14(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
2000 humans will be temporary laid off because of one mad man.. grin grin

Life no balance.
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Johel(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by sweetjohn(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

Stop blackmailing us with "black africa" nonsense. No continent or country has ever done more to Africa or blacks like USA and Europe. USA integrated blacks and hence, are called Bblack America. What has Russia ever done to Africa. Nothing, except selling of guns and bombs. Black will for ever be grateful to USA. The west on the other hand has given millions of Africans scholarships and skills. Be grateful dude and appreciate what someone has freely done for you. Don't be wicked and ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
National security comes first before any other thing. Well I dont expect some idiotic Nigerians to understand this considering the fact that we don't take our security very serious. Thats why boko haram alias bandits are playing pingpong with innocent lives.

Any Russian president would have done what putin just did in Ukraine. You don't throw away your national security in the bin just because of some social wants that are not even needs.

Na who dey alive go drive posh cars or work for posh offices. And that's what Russians and any reasonable human being is supposed to understand.
National security? As in that after Ukraine joins NATO they will demand for nuclear weapons from the alliance and then use it to destroy Russia? Lol at idiotic Nigerians , cause the only idiotic person I see here is you.
Even in the next 100 years, Putin knows that Ukraine will never be a threat to Russia. The dictator simply can’t stand the fact that his former “colony” is about to join an alliance that would have made her untouchable.
Re: Nissan Stops Production At Russian Factory by Karemarealty288(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
30,000 RUBLES = $280.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Padded and Maxed out Mercedes 230e flatboot in enugu@ 360k negotiable / M.A.N. Diesel Trucks For Sale / Need A Nigerian Used Lexus Rx300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.