Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet (978 Views)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / If You Had The Chance To Meet Any Celebrity / Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by obembet(f): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Even though Nairaland is faceless forum, but there so many intelligent people on this forum who are well educated, smart, speak fact, truth and advice people with maturity on every area of life. Some are also specialized in word of God, some are good in sport analysis etc.

Nairaland has connect many people to people together and they end up in good relationship.. am also believe that will use this forum for me

I believe we all have a favorite here who will always look to see his comments on any thread and if you are giving opportunity, you can't wait to meet them in real life.

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Op who'd you love to meet? cheesy
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by sheanzy(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Correct your grammar first
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by obembet(f): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Op who'd you love to meet? cheesy

I can't wait to meet OJEEMAH ThierryJay Paulolee beat them and give them thousand reasons why Rolando is beta than Messi.

I can't wait to meet our dear Pastor Righteousness2 and teach him know the reality of life

Lalasticlala also need to tell me why he value snake meat than chicken

Odewaleadesoye I need to learn alot from him. I hope he never marry

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2022
obembet:

I can't wait to meet OJEEMAH ThierryJay Paulolee beat them and give them thousand reasons why Rolando is beta than Messi.

I can't wait to meet our dear Pastor Righteousness2 and teach him know the reality of life

I know not these people you mentioned.. cheesy..who are they? cry
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Illuminatiship(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2022
I can't wait to see madam Vanessa because I love her she talks and the other person I will love to see is 2021humanbeing he insulted me I would like to reshaping his face with some punches..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by illicit(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Pocohantas

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by MonkeyMods(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Who else if not myself? Everybody's anonymous here so I can't wait to meet myself
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by NoFucksToGive: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
I would love to meet the mod who closes this thread
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by ThierryJay: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
obembet:

Lol, and when I see you, I'd like to look upon the face of backward reasoning. For only someone who dey reason from the behind will say Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Imagine where a student got overall best in Naija 7 times. Another student was best overall 5 times. And currently none of them is getting overall best again.

You now say because the 5 times best is still getting 99/100 in Yoruba and Agric while flunking zero in Further maths, Maths, Physics & Chemistry, he is better than the 7 time overall best. Sincerely, does that make any sense?

Obembedu if I catch you ehn...

Anyways I'd like to meet seven people. Pocohantas, Ojeemah, iLeggend, 9jaRealist, Ddippset (Tesppidd), Obonujoker and Franchasng (smart experienced guy that's unfortunately limited by tribalism). If it was 5 years ago, I'd be talking Yuzedo, Sagamite and Hungerbad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by paulolee(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol, and when I see you, I'd like to look upon the face of backward reasoning. For only someone who dey reason from the behind will say Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Imagine where a student got overall best in Naija 7 times. Another student was best overall 5 times. And currently none of them is getting overall best again.

You now say because the 5 times best is still getting 99/100 in Yoruba and Agric while flunking zero in Further maths, Maths, Physics & Chemistry, he is better than the 7 time overall best. Sincerely, does that make any sense?

Anyways I'd like to meet seven people. Pocohantas, Ojeemah, iLeggend, 9jaRealist, Ddippset (Tesppid), Obonujoker and Franchasng (smart experienced guy that's unfortunately limited by tribalism). If it was 5 years ago, I'd be talking Yuzedo, Sagamite and Hungerbad.
with time u go meet me...just relax
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by paulolee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
them plenty to even List dier names....especially dt obeembet n kingcalls..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
obembet:

Odewaleadesoye I need to learn alot from him. I hope he never marry
But I can't marry a man nah grin grin grin
Anyways, thanks for the mention boss.
I will be glad to meet you too Sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by siofra(f): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
I'd love to meet AoifeNightfall kiss
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Iliveforever(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
obembet:
Even though Nairaland is faceless forum, but there so many intelligent people on this forum who are well educated, smart, speak fact, truth and advice people with maturity on every area of life. Some are also specialized in word of God, some are good in sport analysis etc.

Nairaland has connect many people to people together and they end up in good relationship.. am also believe that will use this forum for me

I believe we all have a favorite here who will always look to see his comments on any thread and if you are giving opportunity, you can't wait to meet them in real life.

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Obembet, our Ronaldo wife, it’s you I want to meet.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Iliveforever(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
illicit:
Pocohantas
I think she’s married bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by ThierryJay: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
paulolee:

with time u go meet me...just relax

Lol grin grin Truly, you dey try Paulo. I dey admire how you always get mind to still chook head and still give them hot even where they are making lots of noise about Messi's bad day..

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Godwin5766(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ilegendd and fati 2001...if it was 3 years ago i would like to meet blu03

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by MSiphie0(f): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwamaikpe cool

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Waterlilly: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
ireneony
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by franchasng: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

Anyways I'd like to meet seven people. Pocohantas, Ojeemah, iLeggend, 9jaRealist, Ddippset (Tesppid), Obonujoker and Franchasng (smart experienced guy that's unfortunately limited by tribalism). If it was 5 years ago, I'd be talking Yuzedo, Sagamite and Hungerbad.
Limited by tribalism cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by paulolee(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol grin grin Truly, you dey try Paulo. I dey admire how you always get mind to still chook head and still give them hot even where they are making lots of noise about Messi's bad day..
make DM gather come, dm no reach, me wey de follow full Market women quarrel..
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by ThierryJay: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
franchasng:
Limited by tribalism cheesy cheesy

You know na, or are you limited by guarantee? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Dankovich1: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Make I take chair relax dey listen to una roll call cheesy
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by pargelenis(m): 3:39am On Mar 24, 2022
ThierryJay:
…. If it was 5 years ago, I'd be talking …. and Hungerbad.
RIP HungerBAD … he was a great person.
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Froshloaded: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Godwin5766:
Ilegendd and fati 2001...if it was 3 years ago i would like to meet blu03

Hi boss, have you had a convo with her recently.
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by Godwin5766(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Froshloaded:

Hi boss, have you had a convo with her recently.
No bro....do you know how i could get in touch with her??
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by BunmiBie: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
MackyNaija
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by ImoleNaija: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faithfull18
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Meet Any Nairalanders, Whom Would You Like To Meet by faithfull18(f): 6:28am On Apr 15, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Faithfull18
I am now a celebrity grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B's Son Cephus, Makes Headlines On Instagram As He Flaunts His Recent Look / REVEALED: Code Name For Mercy Chinwo Husband’s Unusual Handshake With Banky W / KORRA OBIDI TRAVELS BACK TO THE USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.