Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

“i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba (451 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba by LetDemKnow(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2022

Korra Obidi’s husband, Justin Dean is prioritizing his mental health and putting an end to his four years marriage for good!

The American-based chiropractor made this known via Instagram on March 15, 2022, where he stated that ending his marriage is one of the hardest decisions of his life.

“Anyone that knows me or watches me online knows that I’m a dedicated family man to both Korra and my children. This is honestly the hardest decision of my life, but necessary.

I’m walking away from this marriage for my mental health and to be the best version of myself. I must set a healthy example for my children,” he wrote.

He added he has been betrayed once again by the singer who appears “unbothered” by the entire crisis.

“This has nothing do with postpartum depression. I’ve been betrayed once again and she is unbothered, which pretty much summarizes our marriage,”

Recall, the father of two recently announced his decision to divorce Obidi a few days after the birth of their second child, Athena.

The father of two went on to apologize to young men and women who believed they had a perfect marriage. He also hinted on the singer prioritizing views and likes over their marriage.

My apology to the all the young men and women that believed we had a “perfect marriage”.

Marriage is based on mutual love, respect, humility, accountability, empathy, apologies and most of all effective communication to understand the other person’s perspectives.”

Furthermore, he revealed on his Instagram stories when asked about his marriage that he intends to begin paperwork for the divorce soon.

The estranged couple met through popular dating app, Tinder while Obidi was teaching language through dance in Shanghai, China.

They tied the knot in December 2017 and share two children, June and Athena together.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/im-walking-away-from-this-marriage-for-my-mental-health-korra-obidis-husband-justin-dean-stands-firm-on-divorce/
Re: “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba by Beremx(f): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Oga getat abeg!! If you want to divorce your wife, go ahead and stop disturbing your internet- in-laws. You cannot add your problems to the already existing problems in Nigeria.

Re: “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba by meobizy(f): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Old news. I like how she carries herself as the prize in their union. She kept the energy till the end.
Re: “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba by KanwuliaExtra: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Good! Please do.
Thanks for the 2 beautiful kids. kiss
Marriage is not a SANITORIUM.

It will definitely make you RUN MAD!

Only for the mentally unstable for sure.

Please, celebrate your peace and freedom sir! Korra na strong woman. She will be super fine and move on too. She just wanted to quickly have her WHITE BABIES.

Mission accomplished.
Marriage nor dey reign for dis day and age.❤️

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1460417-korra-obidi-ive-been-betrayed-once-again-she-is-unbothered-dancers-hubby-writes-says-hes-heartbroken/

Re: “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba by KanwuliaExtra: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Edo or Delta BABE nor dey carry last for emotional tinz . . . Korra na STRONG WOMAN.

Dear Dr. Dean. . . . go and find peace and stop showing you are truly the “weaker link”!
Be a man, divorce quietly and stop all your noise.

WHO SAYS MARRIAGE IS EASY?

Memories are forever.❤️

Re: “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba by Elianawalker(f): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Why do I feel this man talks too much for a man.

Go and divorce and leave the internet out of it... stop crying online like a helpless toddler
Re: “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba by Richy4(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Who still remember Craig David smiley...

I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh, to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh, to find a better day
I'm walking away
Re: “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba by baby124: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ok. You have explained for the 3rd time why you are divorcing her. Please divorce her and move on with your life. I don’t see her objecting to the divorce. Going forward, please leave her alone.

(1) (Reply)

Regrets | Trusting Her Was A Big Mistake / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Women Are Womens Worst Enemies. My Experience With Female Friendships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.