Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Patience Jonathan Is Missing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Missing. (1212 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Mills55: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2022
It's been a very long time this woman has not been in the news. What's going on with her? Someone should please check and get back to us.

At least she did a great job by curing some HBP patients with her English. Now that the husband is always in the news about his political ambition, she should be backing him up as well.

I like that woman oo. She has human feelings. Na only you Waka come? There is God oo.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Samuelnze(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ok.
just tell us you miss her english..
Nigerians like troubling people that don't trouble them..***
i guess she is now a student of oxford uni,when she is done schooling,she will resurface with a sound english that will make her seekers make dictionary their companion.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Aboks(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
werey
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Nwibii: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
What do you want her for,hope you know we can't have two first ladies at the same time? How many times have you seen Aisha Buhari except during birthday an when her children are given out in mrraige.?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by LordIsaac(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
You were not informed too? God will see us grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Mills55: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Samuelnze:
Ok.
just tell us you miss her english..
Nigerians like troubling people that don't trouble them..***
i guess she is now a student of oxford uni,when she is done schooling,she will resurface with a sound english that will make her seekers make dictionary their companion.

As if you don't miss her too. Let mode move this to the front page and see people's reactions.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Mills55: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwibii:
What do you want her for,hope you know we can't have two first ladies at the same time? How many times have you seen Aisha Buhari except during birthday an when her children are given out in mrraige.?

Try make u get the vibes.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by singlealone: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mills55:
It's been a very long time this woman has not been in the news. What's going on with her? Someone should please check and get back to us.
At least she did a great job by curing some HBP patients with her English. Now that the husband is always in the news about his political ambition, she should be backing him up as well.
I like that woman oo. She has human feelings. Na only you Waka come? There is God oo.

She attended Innosson mom's burial recently. search for the video

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Samuelnze(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mills55:

As if you don't miss her too. Let mode move this to the front page and see people's reactions.
miss her in what aspect please?
does she miss me,?she doesn't even know me..
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Mills55: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Samuelnze:

miss her in what aspect please?
does she miss me,?she doesn't even know me..

Work hard bro and make yourself relevant. She will know u once you are relevant in the society.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Missing. by Samuelnze(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Mills55:

Work hard bro and make yourself relevant. She will know u once you are relevant in the society.
i am working towards that goal.

(1) (Reply)

Tonye Cole, Rivers Delegates Arrive Eagles Square / Peter Obi Is Performing More Than I Anticipated / Two Main Reasons Most Nigerians Don't Want To Support TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.