Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! (1305 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / This Image Has A Deep Meaning. / When Senator Ben Bruce Gave Maiden Ibru A Deep Peck (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Have Nigerians ever thought of it this way?
What if someone worse than Buhari comes to power as the next president of Nigeria??

Because from what I've seen,noticed and realized, it's like a circle, they keep recycling themselves, they keep coming back to enrich their pockets and cause more havoc

And I guess ya'll have noticed that the situation of Nigeria as it is now is nothing to write home about!

It's saddening to know that they are now even targeting a thousand naira to a dollar,so that more Nigerians would be in extreme poverty by the year 2025 which would be so disheartening!!

Take for instance, their plans:-
The are planning to wipe out the middle class in Nigeria such that it's either you are among the 1% poor or 80% wealthy (Elites and politicians)

So don't delude or coax yourself into thinking,"oh I have a car,I have a good home to stay in or I eat 3 solid square meals a day so I'm living fine

The bottom line is,"you live in a good house does not mean you are rich because how can you say you are rich yet you struggle to fill your cooking gas, struggle to pay your rent, struggle to pay your fees, struggle to fuel your car,and even struggle to get things that should be BASIC on a normal circumstance

These people need to be stopped before they turn Nigeria to a shithole that it already is and end up making Nigerians queue up for countries that were once dreaded like Somalia,Iran,libya,Iraq and other African countries like Angola, Rwanda, Zimbabwe in their droves for visas!!!

The master plan is to wipe out the middle class so it's either you are living or you are just existing!!

Why can't this people be STOPPED cry

Let's not even go into Insecurity and the salaries of these senators and house of representative members that they borrow so much to pay....
They keep borrowing from other countries to pay these people leaving Nigeria in debts and abject poverty

Infact I expected so much from the youths during the end sars period,I expected them to do the needful that's why if you really watched what was happening very closely it almost got to the stage I was really waiting for....!!!!

But my question now is
Is Striving to Survive the best way to live??
This is so sad!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by alsudan: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Some are already shamelessly promoting this ancestor because of the “Maggi and groundnut” oil they have collected.

Suffer never tire Nigerians.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SarkinYarki: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nobody can be worse than Buhari again trust me , Buhari is the worst of the worst , even a stone would have performed better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sandra has spoken.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:
Some are already shamelessly promoting this ancestor because of the “Maggi and groundnut” oil they have collected.

it's so pathetic and disheartening cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nobody can be worse than Buhari again trust me , Buhari is the worst of the worst , even a stone would have performed better
But y do they keep recycling themselves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
alsudan:

I've noticed one thing about Nigerians,they love impossible things

They prefer to suffer than see the actual thing, which is so pathetic
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by Deprofessional(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I've noticed one thing about Nigerians,they love impossible things

They prefer to suffer than see the actual thing, which is so pathetic

Nigeria is not supposed to be one country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by tungamaje: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
I laugh at people who believe a better than Baba would emerge president. The way this country is going, we may even hail baba when another person takes over. We are really in a serious mess in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by OfoIgbo: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Wait till Tinubu takes over. You will immediately change your mind

1 Like

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by sweetonugbu: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
We will still survive him or her as we are doing now, we have tough skin.
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
You are young. Save yourself. They cant be stopped. Once Nigeria misses 2023, another 400 years of suffering for west africa.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by booblacain(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerians are working toward it already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
sweetonugbu:

Isn't that always the problem? Surviving not living?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by sweetonugbu: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Isn't that always the problem? Surviving not living?
any better suggestion?.
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
sweetonugbu:
any better suggestion?.

Depends on individual.

Your options are:

1. Japa if you have the finances.
2. Try to earn in a foreign currency if you so much love Nigeria.
3. Reducing the number of kids you have.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by sweetonugbu: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Depends on individual.

Your options are:

What about voting for the right people without sentiment?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
sweetonugbu:
keep SURVIVING till eternity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Depends on individual.

Your options are:

Thank you,cos I don't see any other solution than to just get out and run away from this godforsaken country

But if we all run away,who stays cry
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by Raalsalghul: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
sweetonugbu:

How many Nigerians are non-sentimental?
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by sweetonugbu: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
keep SURVIVING till eternity
start a revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
sweetonugbu:
start a revolution.
Thank you
Cos I don't see any other way out of this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by gentiles(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Lol! The same was said about Gej, but here we are today. Mark my words, things can actually get worse. If a southerner becomes a president in 2023, it would most likely get worse, especially insecurity, which would of course have effects on the economy. Do not underate those northerners.
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SarkinYarki: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
gentiles:

Lol! The same was said about Gej, but here we are today. Mark my words, things can actually get worse. If a southerner becomes a president in 2023, it would most likely get worse, especially security, which would of course have effects on the economy. Do not underate those northerners.

I know insecurity would get worse no matter what but I am saying nobody can be dumb like Buhari
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by Horus(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Have Nigerians ever thought of it this way?
What if someone worse than Buhari comes to power as the next president of Nigeria??

Because from what I've seen,noticed and realized, it's like a circle, they keep recycling themselves, they keep coming back to enrich their pockets and cause more havoc

And I guess ya'll have noticed that the situation of Nigeria as it is now is nothing to write home about!

It's saddening to know that they are now even targeting a thousand naira to a dollar,so that more Nigerians would be in extreme poverty by the year 2025 which would be so disheartening!!

Take for instance, their plans:-
The are planning to wipe out the middle class in Nigeria such that it's either you are among the 1% poor or 80% wealthy (Elites and politicians)

So don't delude or coax yourself into thinking,"oh I have a car,I have a good home to stay in or I eat 3 solid square meals a day so I'm living fine

The bottom line is,"you live in a good house does not mean you are rich because how can you say you are rich yet you struggle to fill your cooking gas, struggle to pay your rent, struggle to pay your fees, struggle to fuel your car,and even struggle to get things that should be BASIC on a normal circumstance

These people need to be stopped before they turn Nigeria to a shithole that it already is and end up making Nigerians queue up for countries that were once dreaded like Somalia,Iran,libya,Iraq and other African countries like Angola, Rwanda, Zimbabwe in their droves for visas!!!

The master plan is to wipe out the middle class so it's either you are living or you are just existing!!

I don't want this for Nigeria
Why can't this people be STOPPED cry

Modified:I see the future of this country as very bleak,do we just go on SURVIVING??

Let's not even go into Insecurity and the salaries of these senators and house of representative members that they borrow so much to pay....
They keep borrowing from other countries to pay these people leaving Nigeria in debts and abject poverty

In my own opinion,I don't see a way out other than a revolution

The Government in Nigeria is the innocent mirror of the nation. The quality of government and its leaders, is simply a reflection of the collective consciousness of all the people in Nigeria. In some instances, leaders who came to power as the champions of anti-corruption have themselves been charged with being involved with levels of corruption even more serious than those of their predecessors. If the collective consciousness in Nigeria is disintegrated and negative, and people are not behaving in accord with Natural Law, then problems and corruption will be an unavoidable phenomenon of government. If, on the other hand, the collective consciousness in Nigeria is positive, integrated, and coherent, then the government will not be influenced by any negativity. If the people in Nigeria wish to be protected from corruption in government, then they must create an integrated collective consciousness. Positivity and harmony should be so strong and dense in national consciousness that negative influences cannot penetrate it

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by LordIsaac(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nobody can be worse than Buhari. For as it is now, we are on autopilot. What can be worse than autopilot?
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by legallyminded: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
sweetonugbu:

It doesn't end there. The rigging machinery of both the ruling and opposition parties will dwindle the chances of another party or candidate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by dasparrow: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Break up Nigeria to save lives. Nigeria was not created to succeed. It was created by the British for their own benefit. There is a reason why the British handed over power deliberately to an ethnic group that they knew would be easy to manipulate. The current system won't work because it was created by politicians and their european masters for their own benefits.

Nigeria has become a fascist state where anything and everything goes. There is no accountability whatsoever. Everyone does what they want without consequences. I am glad I legally migrated though deep down in my soul, I wish I came from a good functioning country so I didn't have to migrate but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Depends on individual.

Your options are:

Good suggestions actually. Especially 2 and 3. Kudos.
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by jude79(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
No way, we will not be saved, we will give it to tinubu or any dead politician exhumed from our numerous burial grounds. This journey of Nigeria to Golgotha must not end with a lifeless bubu, the cursed country has to be buried by urine dripping , shitting politicians, we the youth of this country are preparing to collect our #500, plates of rice, and in return bury our future forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
SarkinYarki:
[/s]
Re: Nigeria in a deep shitttttt!!!!!!!! by SarkinYarki: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
Victor why you cancel my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB: Buhari Has Approved Political Solution – Umahi / As The Sit At Home Excercise Spreads Into Anioma / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.