Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Will You Still Be Needing Google In The Next 48 Hours? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Still Be Needing Google In The Next 48 Hours? (95 Views)

Will You Still Be Needing Google In The Next 48 Hours? / Will You Still Be Needing Google In The Next 48 Hours? / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Be Needing Google In The Next 48 Hours? by BMFlix: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
I for one call google the internet because they are almost everywhere. the popularity of google didn't stop at it being a search engine alone. google is also a browser.
they also have:
google map
google jam board
google meet
google classroom
google earth
google cars
google home (for electronics)
google domains
google docs
google calendar
google contact
google site
google analytics
google slides
google sheets
google search console
google admob
google adsense
google keyword planner
google adwords
google mail(gmail)
google suite
google +
google pay
blogger
and my best of all, Youtube.

but as good as that, few months back, I took advantage of a not-so-new search engine that is just same as google in almost everything. this search egine is rising fast as millions of people go there to search for anything on the internet.
it's not ask.com, bing, AOL or MSN

this search engine is called https:///3AKBA4s

this is the only search engine I've seen so far that offers an incentive by paying people per click-because they need more people to use their services. it's not a get rich quick stuff.

I use this search engine to make some money for keeps.
they pay you via paypal. and the best part is that it's free to use
nobody will ask you to pay anything or upgrade to a premium version

if you will like to check out this search engine, the link below test it out.

https:///3KZhE2z (or copy the link into your browser)

hurry and join me to earn.

got any questions, leave it in thee comment box below

(1) (Reply)

Who Some Day Treated Person Detection? / AWS Training / Quality Garard Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.