Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Is Deed Of Assignment? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Deed Of Assignment? (404 Views)

Opportunity To Earn Little Pay Working On Python Assignment. / Help With This Python Programming Assignment Please / Please Help Me With This Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Deed Of Assignment? by AcuraZDX: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
A Deed of Assignment is a document stating the transfer of ownership of a parcel of land from one individual to another. Also known as Conveyance, A Deed of Assignment is only needed in transactions whereby the original recipient of an allocated land from the state government wishes to transfer a claim in such asset to another individual or where multiple transference if ownership had occurred.

A valid Deed of Assignment must contain the name of the C of I holder who intends to transfer ownership and the party to who rights of the assets are to be assigned. To ascertain that a Deed of Assignment fulfils all legal requirements, perfection is required at the land registry of the state.

Avoid the trap of cunning agents and omo-onile by ensuring that you receive a receipt alongside your Deed of Assignment because most investors are cheated out of their hard-earned money by agents who only provide a receipt of transfer just so they can swindle as many investors as possible.

1 Like

Re: What Is Deed Of Assignment? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yes,it can be converted

You can hit me up @ 08122647016 for it

I'll do it for a low charge
Re: What Is Deed Of Assignment? by nicolas247(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sure you can with the use of webview options.
React, flutter , xamarin etc
Re: What Is Deed Of Assignment? by thanksjosh005: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
*rolls eyes*
Re: What Is Deed Of Assignment? by AcuraZDX: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
nicolas247:
Sure you can with the use of webview options.
React, flutter , xamarin etc

Won’t it be buggy?
Re: What Is Deed Of Assignment? by EbenG(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Hello there,

Please I have a website that I wish to convert to an app. A news website tho. I get quality traffic from the site, but I want to convert it into an app, to further reach more users.

Please can it be done without necessarily requiring coding and much funds?

Checkout the post I made on my profile. Let's talk.
Re: What Is Deed Of Assignment? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Hello there,

Please I have a website that I wish to convert to an app. A news website tho. I get quality traffic from the site, but I want to convert it into an app, to further reach more users.

Please can it be done without necessarily requiring coding and much funds?

send me the website URL to mail viralmagg@gmail.com, I will get it done for you
Re: What Is Deed Of Assignment? by fnep2smooth(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
bring 100k.... max 1 week

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Solve This Problem On My Chrome Developer Console / How To Access Configuration Settings In Static Class Asp.net Core / Difference Between Var, Let And Const Keywords In Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.