Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

7 Traits Or Mistakes That Can Guarantee Business Failure - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Traits Or Mistakes That Can Guarantee Business Failure (113 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly / The Number One Cause Of Business Failure And How To Avoid It / Top 5 Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Traits Or Mistakes That Can Guarantee Business Failure by Businesselites: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nobody wants to fail, whether in business or at anything. But sometimes, our actions or inactions inevitably lead us on the path of failure. Business failure is something an entrepreneur will probably experience more than once.

In Nigeria, if you have been running your business for the past five years, it means you have achieved what 80% of startup founders couldn’t do.
https://businesselitesafrica.com/7-traits-or-mistakes-that-can-guarantee-business-failure/

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Is Copywriting Really For Me / How To Succeed As A New Affiliate Marketer Without Having To Bring Or Sign Up An / Free Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.