Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability (13164 Views)

CBN Spends ₦‎800 Billion On Currency Production, Destruction / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by Alaefulu(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
To think that this man still remained the NDDC chairman is something that will continue to beat my imagination, is this not akpabio that joy nunieh indicted some years back ago.even one Johnson was on the Senate committee with unimaginable evidence against akpabio and one Dr like that and this people are still heading NDDC...akpabio how many times will you want dem to off the mic
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by sematec(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
f
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by Goldentulip2: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Scammers want to scam a master scammer lol jokes
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by sematec(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is the right time to take our country back
Many of this men deserve to be shot dead
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by orohbiro(f): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Youths are busy with fraud while the old steals their future away.

Rise up! Take your country back!
what make u think the youth won't steal more the old man we re born into corruption
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by cl0r0x: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
gaby:
As greedy and big a thief as Akpabio is, only a mugu will think these ones complaining and crying are doing so because they truly mean well for their region and citizens.

Idiots looking for freebies to drown themselves in alcohol and other nonsense indulgencies.

The British company called Nigeria is officially getting deleted...

It is finished and truly no redemption in sight...

Agent of doom, no hope according to you. People like you should be exported to Ukraine.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by Jevica: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please off the mic........ offfff the mic
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by jaxxy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Not again! Too bad
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by movetoca: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He is a Niger Deltan.

No difference between Akpabio and govs of the Niger Delta states.

Money meant for the development of the region finds its way to the pockets of the leaders and nothing is done.

Good thing is that the Niger Deltans have realised this and have started pointing accusing fingers to their leaders.

But congo jews from Afghaneastern will rather continue screaming Buhari like some frustrated wild pigs. undecided
What's your state of origin?
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by LeoDeKing: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
movetoca:

What's your state of origin?
I'm from alaigbo
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by Minime10(f): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
The other time, it was Hon. Minister, please off your mic.
This time around, perhaps, it will be, Hon. Minister, please off the light. Thank God fah! the light no ku ku ma dey
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by movetoca: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I'm from alaigbo
I don't know if there's a stupid syrup they drop in the water you idiots you drink in that shithole called Nigeria. But what I have realized is that you Nigerians are the dumbest Africans I have ever met in my existence. You can't hold a conversation without going tribal or religious sentiment. How much do they pay you imbecilic elements that you can't stay a day without abusing other tribes. And if I check your life outside nairaland, you may just be another poverty stricken Nigerian. Stop all this nonsense, get your life together and start having a conversation like a 21st century human. Gosh I hate this forum, filled with the lowest specimen of humans. Spits
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by LeoDeKing: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
movetoca:

I don't know if there's a stupid syrup they drop in the water you idiots you drink in that shithole called Nigeria. But what I have realized is that you Nigerians are the dumbest Africans I have ever met in my existence. You can't hold a conversation without going tribal or religious sentiment. How much do they pay you imbecilic elements that you can't stay a day without abusing other tribes. And if I check your life outside nairaland, you may just be another poverty stricken Nigerian. Stop all this nonsense, get your life together and start having a conversation like a 21st century human. Gosh I hate this forum, filled with the lowest specimen of humans. Spits
[/s]
"Mr Londoner", what is your business with Nigeria?

You dey abload, wetin bring dis unorganised epistles? cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by sukar886: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
This politicians are very wicked, look at the money they are packing while masses are suffering.... God will punish them all
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
gaby:
As greedy and big a thief as Akpabio is, only a mugu will think these ones complaining and crying are doing so because they truly mean well for their region and citizens.

Idiots looking for freebies to drown themselves in alcohol and other nonsense indulgencies.

The British company called Nigeria is officially getting deleted...

It is finished and truly no redemption in sight...

Very well balanced comment
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by Neutralactivist: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
If they mean well for the region they should demand accountability from 1999 till date. But will they? Activism is a big joke in Nigeria. Because your people are no more calling the shots, you want accountability. There's nothing wrong in asking those who manage the NDDC funds to be accountable, rather it is even commendable. But what is unacceptable is demanding accountability under someone you see as not your own. Every single penny accrued to the Niger Delta should be probed.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by crystalpapers(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Eje Jesu (blood of Jesus) 800 billion haaa. Why are human beings so callous and heartless. Money he can't finish even if he decides to gucci beans or Louis Vuitton rice everyday.

800 billion is to much now haaa.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by Allisgud: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
And this was during Jonathans time,and people say money dey flow,this man carry this kind money,him dey dash u and the other domestic worker 5k each every Friday u say money, money dat was supposed to create things u people will benefiting for life
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by slowice(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mannequin carry big goat give am yam to look after, hahahaahaha, useless corrupt people
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by chinyce(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Akpabio Akpabio.

The strong man from the South.

N800B.

Those group making Noise are only just making Noise. Nobody can chain Akpabio, not even the Fulani Cabal can quench him.

Every other Southern Leaders who has joined APC to escape Judgement Day has suffered one Brutal relegation.

Okorocha, Umahi, Metawalle, Obaseki, Ortom...

But Akpabio joined APC, and all his Troubles and Troublers Disappeared.

Only Akpabios own Kinsmen can Handle Akpabio.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by movetoca: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
"Mr Londoner", what is your business with Nigeria?

You dey abload, wetin bring dis unorganised epistles? cheesy
You little rat. I'm from Bonny Island,I doubt you know where it's located since you've never left your poverty stricken village before. I live in Canada not London, you bush meat. Continue with your stupidity, But make sure you don't breed your kind. I won't like my kids to meet yours in future. Bye
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by KaideeGee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Go up to a land flowing with milk and honey; for I will not go up in your midst, lest I consume you on the way, for you are a stiff-necked people.”
Exodus 33:3 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.33.3.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Sovereign God of all Creation, Your humble subjects are before You today, thank You for Your teachings and Your Word in the past, We request that once again You enlighten us with Your truth and cause us to attain to the height You will have us. Cleanse and forgive us if our sins, we pray thee in the name of Jesus our Lord. Amen. Thank You for it is done.

Dear Followers of Christ,
Many people pray and cry for the Spirit and presence of God in their lives, maybe because they have seen the power manifested by the carriers of God's presence and they want it too. But many fail to understand that the presence of God (manifold, active presence) is a double-edged sword. God in His mercy and wisdom has withheld this from many and they get angry and frustrated. This is due to ignorance.
The Presence of God is a term for the active manifestation and availability of God and His power in a person or place. The Presence of God, is where God is, actively. And like You might expect, there is a very low tolerance for sin in the presence of God, many have suffered much because they have failed to realize this. The Psalmist says "... Goodness and mercy shall follow me..." There is a reason why mercy is attached and not only goodness. If the Spirit of God is goodness, then man with his corrupted nature is badness and they are immiscible. An intermediary is needed mercy.
Only when you have been purged of your sin and have obtained the mercy of God can the presence of God be bestowed on you. So if you don't have it yet, don't sweat it, you may still have a work to do in yourself. And follow the Spirit's leading.
Peace.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by gaby(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
cl0r0x:

Agent of doom, no hope according to you. People like you should be exported to Ukraine.

Dundee United...

Continue hoping endlessly without understanding why your nose is positioned as weird as it is on your face...

What fuel station queue are you reporting from?

Are you trynna get petrol or diesel?

Are you intending to travel by air or road...are you sure there'd be light where you are headed?

You use head nack ground when dem born you...

Mumu
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by cl0r0x: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
gaby:

Dundee United...

Continue hoping endlessly without understanding why your nose is positioned as weird as it is on your face...

What fuel station queue are you reporting from?

Are you trynna get petrol or diesel?

Are you intending to travel by air or road...are you sure there'd be light where you are headed?

You use head nack ground when dem born you...

Mumu

Can you imagine, destination changed. No longer Ukraine، prepare him a bed at yabaleft.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by gaby(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
cl0r0x:

Can you imagine, destination changed. No longer Ukraine، prepare him a bed at yabaleft.

Una never see anything...

That your brain go reset from 2023 no worry.

Na NYSC you dey do right now...

Goat...
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by LeoDeKing: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
movetoca:

You little rat. I'm from Bonny Island,I doubt you know where it's located since you've never left your poverty stricken village before. I live in Canada not London, you bush meat. Continue with your stupidity, But make sure you don't breed your kind. I won't like my kids to meet yours in future. Bye
[/s]
Pained "Canadian", why are you pained and the outburst? Na so e pain you reach?

Why you dey put mouth for naija matter when you dey enjoy for "Canada" wink
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
AKPABIO will still make it out
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by cl0r0x: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
gaby:

Una never see anything...

That your brain go reset from 2023 no worry.

Na NYSC you dey do right now...

Goat...

Hahaha by God's grace in 2023 brain check will conducted before granting internet access.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by JetStar: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He is a Niger Deltan.

No difference between Akpabio and govs of the Niger Delta states.

Money meant for the development of the region finds its way to the pockets of the leaders and nothing is done.

Good thing is that the Niger Deltans have realised this and have started pointing accusing fingers to their leaders.

But congo jews from Afghaneastern will rather continue screaming Buhari like some frustrated wild pigs. undecided

Unless the people revolt and protest against corruption, Buhari and his cabals will keep akapbio in the NDDC so long as it doesn't hurt his interests. The big fault here is Buhari who appointed him a minister. Niger Delta has been calling for the sack of the incompetent negro but the president has been very stubborn.

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability by Massivepussydes: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hungry pple Una food don set. How much has being accrued to nddc so far, how much has being spent on projects so far, make Una come say dis man chup all dis money.
Most of u ll just see headline without thinking twice ll just started commenting . Mtwwwwwch busy body people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! / Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! / Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.