Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife (24377 Views)

18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by goldust777: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
He must be sent for psychiatric evaluation he may have an underlying mental madness that is obviously ignored his actions are totally questionable and not of a sane humanbeing
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by ledaman: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Satan must have gotten him. Children are wonderful creatures to have.
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
As you're taking care of your physical health,physiological health and sexual health don't forget mental health....it is the most important to be very honest....there's thin line between sanity and insanity....take good care of your overall HEALTH.... health is the ultimate wealth
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by Vincyman: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
mad pipu everywhere.. but wait oo, Uganda and this kin case na like twins
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by diogo23: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are so heartless.

He quarreled with his wife (I'm sure he hit her as well)
He also strangled his 8 months old baby to death.

Wicked men everywhere!! Puke!
You're just a fool generalizing someone foolishness to all me
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by Banmeallday: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are so heartless.

Yes this man is wicked but guess what, there are two times the amount of wicked women ooh... People in general are wicked...especially those from former British slave colonies that have blacks in them....
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by suffering: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
A thin line in the form of many laws hold us from acting no different from feral beasts. For the man, losing a child is part of the punishment. Let him sit in prison for a long time to reminisce on his actions.
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Anger.

I remembered my NYSC days when one neighbor was angry that her husband was leaving for work without dropping enough money.

The woman was like "wetin Emma go chop?"

I can't remember what exactly the man's reply was, but it made the woman really angry. I was tying the string of my shoe when I heard people shouting. I rushed outside and saw the woman holding Emma over the balcony railing, and threatening to let go of him.

The man was like, "I swear, dem no born you well. No throw my pikin o. If you throw am, I swear I go kill you."

Na so the woman throw her own pikin o. From third floor balcony.

Anger no good o. Make una dey watch una anger.

It is when you have landed in trouble that your eyes will now clear.
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by Rawhumper(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol lwkmd this chic you funny....but
understand that he is a human being and u
don't know what really transpired.

Didn't u read where I said I be the one to give
him pain....let me give u an insight first no
water or food for him he will be eating shit then hot iron will be used on those fingers one after the other.

Then I nail his feet on the floor then close the door let him bleed out....nobody will open the door after 7days.

You see am not one sided but you have to
know its not easy for a man to bear the weight of not been the father of a child.

I know you won't do that to me,would you?
I care.

quote author=Jennyclay post=111094808] @ the bolded.. Honestly you're murderer. Why would you kill an innocent baby because it was gotten from another man??

You're a beast oo.. God please deliver me from wicked men like you.

Men are scum. Jesus Christ!! [/quote]
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by ubee(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wow! Husband 27, wife 20.
See i have nothing against marrying young.
Although nowadays, unlike the era my parents generation were coupling up in the 70s and 80s it's a rarity seeing a married couple who are both so young, but i love it.

However the truth is that this world has changed so much, and because of countless factors today, humans are much different from how they used to be in many ways - maturity, tolerance, temperament, morals, rationality, love and empathy.

So in today's world if i see a married couple so young, i will be a bit surprised because in my mind i will wonder if they have the maturity to be married so young.

Just look at this man strangling his own 8 month old child. What type of anger will push him into such a monstrous episode?

It's tragic really.
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nah, this madness is not and shouldn't be treat gender based.
We've read how some women poison their children or even set them ablaze because they have issues with their husband.
Jennyclay:
Men are so heartless.

Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by thorpido(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

We look at these kind of scenario and count the culprits worthy of condemnation ,but we also do terrible things even by the words we speak and comment on this platform but we take no consciousness of our errors most times but are quick to judge others .

Its the we spirits powering theses behaviors
The men too if should be on social media would condemn such act ,he might never have thought he would ever be able to carry out such act in his life too the tendency to do so might have always been with him like its with many here but they aren't conscious about that .

I am not justifying his act but just saying we should also look at our own selves .
He did a terrible thing

The lifel of an innocent child has been cut short may God give the mother the fortitude to bear the loss.
There are actions that we do that are wrong but some actions are outright condemnable.Killing a spouse or a child is not something you treat with kids' gloves.
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by Gospel2Day: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are so heartless.

Yes, most men are heartless, so heartless.
But same wickedness and heartlessbess is true, if not more true of you women, who abort your unborn babies, or that dump them in gutter or dustbin.
Unless and until anyone surrenders their life to Jesus, they're capable of any depth of wickedness, if some situation presents itself.
Jesus is the Answer for the world today. Above Him there is no other. Jesus is the WAY.
Shalom.
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by bepositive11: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by Surrey2Bimshire: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
They should forgive the man

And allow him to give his own side of the story.
The wife might have done something to make him snap into madness and bring out the devil in him.

Sometimes the devil in us is hard to control
We all have good and dark forces in all of us

We need to control each side and maintain balance.
If we allow our dark side take control of us
Then u begin to see atrocities like this

He needs psychological help

He killed a human ! A baby,an infant ! that didn’t do anything to him !

Quick question, have you ever a day in your life carry a pregnancy to full term then labour from 4 hours to 48 or more hours ? Ever ?
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by Daniel755: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Read Below

Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by Bekind123: 12:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Rawhumper:
But what if the child was not his, what do you
have to say to the wife?

Do you know what it really is,to train a child
that is not yours?

If he did it on impulse then it's manslaughter
but if it took him time before killing him then
its murder.

Meaning?? How did he train an 8-months old child? Think before you type abeg.
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by frozen70(f): 3:14am On Mar 17, 2022
MrCover:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/man-strangles-his-8-month-old-son-to-death-dump-body-in-swamp-after-quarrel-with-wife.html

Premature couple marriage is not bye force

You must be ready to accept the stupidity of a man and the foolishness of a woman
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by TenQ: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are so heartless.

I believe your father and your brother's are exceptions to your claim?
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by JesusIgot(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Hmm...Nig 1067 vs Ugan 2 sad
Re: Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife by Rawhumper(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2022
I thought very well before I typed,do you
know how much man spends to take special
care of his pregnant wife? Money for delivery
and buying of baby stuffs including food even if its just a month old?

This the financial aspect then the psychological aspect of it,knowing u been
cartering another man's child.

ote author=Bekind123 post=111103326]Meaning?? How did he train an 8-months old child? Think before you type abeg.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In India For Fake International Airlines Jobs Scam / Tragedy Hits Family As Man Kills Wife During Scuffle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.