Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" (16916 Views)

IPOB: Did Tinubu Denounce OPC When He Was Governor, Labour Party Asks APC / Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man / Chong Dinh Hue Asks APC To Allow Vietnam Import Rice Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by InvertedHammer: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
/

I guess there is no selling points to the masses except that it is his lifetime ambition and ego at play.

He has never mentioned what extraordinary "CHANGES (again?!)" that he plans to bring to the table.

/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Mummyfour(f): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tallesty1:
This is a big problem I believe the star boy is Osinbajo?

If true then neither of them should be elected if Nigerians have sense.

This isn't me hating on Tinubu, Osinbajo or southwest.

Osinbajo is the second citizen and a lot of things went bad right under his watch and he was quiet. He has a great aura, I give him that. He appears like somebody that can make things happen but don't be fooled by that.

He's a lawyer and a pastor so he has all the requirements for legal fraud.

Let's forget about Nigeria vice presidents not having a say. Osinbajo masterminded one of the biggest mismanagement of public funds in the name of Trader Moni. He was mentioned in corrupt practices involving ALPHA BETA and others.

For Nigerians to hand over to the next in command to the man who took us from 80 to zero in 4 years and below ground zero in seven years is an unidentified kind of madness.

As for Tinubu, I have nothing against him personally. I don't know him enough politically to have an informed opinion but he brought Buhari.

Buhari said and I quote "I am done contesting in elections, I think God does not want me to be president" but Tinubu went to him, repackaged him and presented him to Nigerians now look at where it got us.

No serious Nigerian should vote for anyone that is directly involved in the emergence of Buhari as Nigeria president.

But Nigerians are very unserious set of people
A hot bowl of akpu and egusi soup for you.

Jokes apart, this has been my own opinion concerning this much talked about Starboy.
I have not seen anything that shows star around him.

Osinbajo just go and rest too
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Brunicekid(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Very desperate man
Yeah, it seems so
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Gentlerespect76: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

More of APPEALING, of PERSUASION than BEGGING!

The aspects of appealing and persuasion are the two things painfully missing in the story.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Afolabimills(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
See tears of wailers and ipob urchins above grin grin

Jagaban is our next President.

On his mandate we shall Stand.
your likes have no concience campaigning for an old crooked man like tinubu just like u lots did in 2015 voting rigging ur tin god bullhari your hypocricy knows no bound but guess what?2023 will be different because true sensible Nigerians will never vote your toad eye despirado tifnubu u can continue to collect ur loot from d bullion van rogue
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by techWriter3: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
not happen ... Please, check my_pr.ofile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Bashir75: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Truthisunique3:
You go beg Taya

Your wife don turn Senate to her retirement home. You sef wan turn aso rock to your retirement home

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IPOBIAN IN SEVERE PAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NO BE TINUBU CAUSE YOUR PARENTS FAILURE TO BE SUCCESFUL. IF YOUR PARENTS HAD DARE MORE AND WORK HARDER, YOU WILL NOT BE THIS USELESS AND JOBLESS.

YOUR MATES DEY INNOVATE, CREATIVE AND EARNING DOLLARS WITH COLLABORATION WITH MULTINATIONALS, YOU ARE HERE WITH LAMENTATIONS. YOU BETTER GO AND DO BOY BOY IN PIGGY BANK AND LEARN THE SKILLS OF THE FUTURE. SIT DOWN THERE CRYING TILL RUSSIA SHOOT NUCLEAR WEAPONS INTO YOUR FACE ME AND FACE YOU HOUSEgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

MUMU. GET A JOB AND IMPROVE YOUR OWN LIFE.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Goodnigga: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What is our Nigerias concern with this man's life time ambition? He is not even talking about Nigeria but like the self centered prick he is this is about his selfish life ambition like we care .. Tinubu we don't care about your lifetime ambition , it's not our business
don't him, his own like Buhari is a life long ambition to the detriment of over 200m people, so far he becomes President, he does not care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
gentiles:

Can you show us evidence that Tinubu stole state funds? He was dragged before tribunal and no guilt was found on him but Nigerian like you and I believe he is corrupt, because that is what we hear on social media. So also, Peter Obi he has been accused several times for using family members as fronts to siphon state funds, even pandora an international article bursted him. You are an hypocrite for seeing Tinubu as a thief but clearing Peter Obi of any crime.

Dude Alpha Beta Consulting is there for all to see. unless you want to be dense. what Peter Obi did is what any other business man would do to avoid tax. He didn't steal Anambra funds so there was nothing like him being bursted. Even the article didn't say he stole state funds so don't be a ludite, because you are the real hypocrite here.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by ledaman: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

More of begging than compelling.
Begging is allowed in politics! It is called lobbying
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by ledaman: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I tell you

Someone that collects 10% of Lagos igr

collect pension as ex governor

Collect kickback from other south west states

Have wife as permanent senator

Have obas and baales making returns

Agberos making returns from transport

Iyaloja making returns from markets

Enough loot as governor that made him richer than osun
It is a crime for someone to pursue his or her aspirations?
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
There are just two presidential candidates in the south.

Jagaban and star boy.

Though athifku is representing SE. cheesy

So what will tinubu and Starboy do for nigeria if they become president?
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
gentiles:

Can you show us evidence that Tinubu stole state funds? He was dragged before tribunal and no guilt was found on him but Nigerian like you and I believe he is corrupt, because that is what we hear on social media. So also, Peter Obi he has been accused several times for using family members as fronts to siphon state funds, even pandora an international article bursted him. You are an hypocrite for seeing Tinubu as a thief but clearing Peter Obi of any crime.

Pls oh, who owns alpha beta?
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by bjtinz: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Very desperate man

As in!! Very irritating. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by seyz91(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
cheesy
LeoDeKing:

Jagaban and star boy.

Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by gentiles(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
obynzo:

Dude Alpha Beta Consulting is there for all to see. unless you want to be dense. what Peter Obi did is what any other business man would do to avoid tax. He didn't steal Anambra funds so there was nothing like him being bursted. Even the article didn't say he stole state funds so don't be a ludite, because you are the real hypocrite here.
Alpha beta is a registered coy, the commission it received for collecting money on behalf of some states is legal. Peter Obi has been caught several times using family members as a front to launder and pilfer state funds. Why is it that you igbos like pulling down successful people from other tribes and shielding your own crooks? Igbos have nothing good to say about Tinubu, Alakija, Dangote etc But you are fond of protecting Peter Obi and other thieves in igboland. The same way igbos assassinated the bigwigs from other tribes in 1966, yet spared their own.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by gentiles(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
obynzo:

Typical igbo man. Imagine saying peter obi is a business man for pilfering state funds and hiding it in safe haven abroad but Tinubu is not a business man for having a share in Alpha beta. Your antecedants in the 1966 coup is well known to all Nigerians. A tribe that sees the speck in the eyes of others but fails to remove the log in its own eyes.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:55am On Mar 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Jagaban and star boy.

Some of you poor masses are really daft..
How much are you buying fuel.(if at all you own a car.)

Bread nko?
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 17, 2022
gentiles:

Typical igbo man. Imagine saying peter obi is a business man for pilfering state funds and hiding it in safe haven abroad but Tinubu is not a business man for having a share in Alpha beta. Your antecedants in the 1966 coup is well known to all Nigerians. A tribe that sees the speck in the eyes of others but fails to remove the log in its own eyes.

You are still a dense fellow devoid of reasoning. So it is okay for Tinubu who we know was an employee before entering government and was never known to have a business all of a sudden after leaving government has interest in Alpha beta and it is not corruption. Oga stop smoking weed you won't hear, also igbos did nothing in 66 coup so don't use stupid group thinking to accuse us that story is fast becoming stale, because also Ademoyega was part of the Coup and he is a Yoruba man and for that your antecedents in 66 too are there for all to see. I have told you and I dare you show us where Pandora files said Peter Obi took stare funds? What Pandora said was he established shell companies and the same man also explained it, after all the same Pandora also mentioned Business men in Nigeria doing it. Even Donald Trump did it as a business man. Oga you are just frustrated please go and get meaningful employment and stop doing otimkpu for Tinubu I'm exchange for crumbs from his table.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 17, 2022
gentiles:

Alpha beta is a registered coy, the commission it received for collecting money on behalf of some states is legal. Peter Obi has been caught several times using family members as a front to launder and pilfer state funds. Why is it that you igbos like pulling down successful people from other tribes and shielding your own crooks? Igbos have nothing good to say about Tinubu, Alakija, Dangote etc But you are fond of protecting Peter Obi and other thieves in igboland. The same way igbos assassinated the bigwigs from other tribes in 1966, yet spared their own.

Ok let us go into 66 if you want to blame igbos remember that Ademoyega was not an igbo man, he was a Yoruba man and he was among the chief planners and executors of the coup. Again evidence showed that Action group politicians were also sponsors and instigators of the coup. It was never an igbo coup. Alpha beta is a registered company yes, but why should Tinubu be a major shareholder in it? First of all it is a blatant abuse of office. If it is a country where there is equity first you should ask is what money did Tinubu have to own shares in Alpha Beta, again what money did he have to own/establish the Nation Newspapers. That was why Tinubu's campaign director was stammering when the Arise reporter asked him how much did Tinubu earn as a governor to afford a bullion van and what business did he have before he became governor? Again I dare you to bring evidence where it was shown that Peter obi when he was governor in Anambra state used his family to siphon state funds, I am from Anambra you are not so you cannot know more than me the affairs of my state.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Diligence: 4:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Even the whole of North knows that Tinubu will be abandoned ultimately. Note it.

North East has never produced a President... that's why it is written that H.E Atiku Abubakar will be President: To United Nigerians and lead them into the Promised Land...

Currently, The North is feeding BAT's greed with their strategic sycophant approach. The Bottom line is...BAT can't be trusted...
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by gentiles(m): 6:06am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=obynzo post=111104399]

You are still a dense fellow devoid of reasoning. So it is okay for Tinubu who we know was an employee before entering government and was never known to have a business all of a sudden after leaving government has interest in Alpha beta and it is not corruption. Oga stop smoking weed you won't hear, also igbos did nothing in 66 coup so don't use stupid group thinking to accuse us that story is fast becoming stale, because also Ademoyega was part of the Coup and he is a Yoruba man and for that your antecedents in 66 too are there for all to see. I have told you and I dare you show us where Pandora files said Peter Obi took stare funds? What Pandora said was he established shell companies and the same man also explained it, after all the same Pandora also mentioned Business men in Nigeria doing it. Even Donald Trump did it as a business man. Oga you are just frustrated please go and get meaningful employment and stop doing otimkpu for Tinubu I'm exchange for crumbs from his table.[/quote)

I am not surprised by your line of thought, it is very typical of you igbos, your vain attempt to absolve Peter Obi from treasury looting and Akwuzu sars killing is the usual hypocritical nature of your type. You also tried to absolve the igbos from 1966 coup, when other tribes in Nigeria knows the truth of how igbos killed the political and military leaders from other tribes and left yours untouched. Arguing with an igbo man is like using basket to fetch water, it is a complete waste of time. Your tribalistic mindset has affected your ability to reason properly.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by gentiles(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2022
obynzo:

You are still a dense fellow devoid of reasoning. So it is okay for Tinubu who we know was an employee before entering government and was never known to have a business all of a sudden after leaving government has interest in Alpha beta and it is not corruption. Oga stop smoking weed you won't hear, also igbos did nothing in 66 coup so don't use stupid group thinking to accuse us that story is fast becoming stale, because also Ademoyega was part of the Coup and he is a Yoruba man and for that your antecedents in 66 too are there for all to see. I have told you and I dare you show us where Pandora files said Peter Obi took stare funds? What Pandora said was he established shell companies and the same man also explained it, after all the same Pandora also mentioned Business men in Nigeria doing it. Even Donald Trump did it as a business man. Oga you are just frustrated please go and get meaningful employment and stop doing otimkpu for Tinubu I'm exchange for crumbs from his table.
Peter Obi is a thief for using his family members as fronts to loot the state treasury. He hid the stolen wealth in safe haven abroad. All the evidences are there for public consumption. He was implicated in the Akwuzu sars killing, no amount of whitewashing from you tribalistic igbos will blindfold other Nigerians. You hypocritical lots accused Tinubu and sanwo-olu for the toll gate shooting but you want to absolve Peter Obi from Akwuzu killings?
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
gentiles:

Peter Obi is a thief for using his family members as fronts to loot the state treasury. He hid the stolen wealth in safe haven abroad. All the evidences are there for public consumption. He was implicated in the Akwuzu sars killing, no amount of whitewashing from you tribalistic igbos will blindfold other Nigerians. You hypocritical lots accused Tinubu and sanwo-olu for the toll gate shooting but you want to absolve Peter Obi from Akwuzu killings?

He was not implicated Oga take it easy with the lies. You are the biased tribalist trying to hard to spread hate. But i warn you very soon DSS will be in this forum tracking the likes of you
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=gentiles post=111105421][/quote]

You don't have any talk my friend. Don't allow hate to ruin your life and that of your unborn generations.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by manunitedbabes: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Is it a must?
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Xbobtage: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu 2023

Tinubu 2023.

He is doing all this to Lagos and Southwest and yet no one make it your family until they go to that same Lagos. You urgently need brain, Tinubu obsession will kill most of you.

In a multi ethnic country like nigeria, for what actually is the turn of another southern tribe about the size of the yorubas, your people are celebrating and praising what appears to be a Grand act of tribal supremacism, tribal bigotism. Killing any chance this nation has at breeding citizens that are truly nationalistic or patriotic. Allowing these selfish and greedy politicians to set yoruba people up for legitimate generational hatred by other southern nigerian tribes while yet again doubling down on the already known belief that this country is more or less a jungle where nothing counts or matters.

We already know that having a Yoruba president does not and will not change the life of the average yoruba man, rather his friends and immediate family only enrich themselves. However we all as nigerians lose when we miss an opportunity to bring us together, an opportunity at nation building, at making steps towards true nationalism and having citizens that truly feel that they matter and we are going somewhere.

I hope learned and high IQ yorubas start speaking out now, silence is culpability. Truly no one nigerian tribe is better than the other. We are all fxcked within these walls. We have to be making steps towards the right direction, dont let these greedy politicians fool you by invoking tribal sentiments, we all know they honestly dont care about tribe, they are only after their selfish interest.

Atleast the hausas were honest and good enough to rotate the presidency down south. Nothing good can come off taking or bullying yourself off another tribes turn.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2022
slimfit1:
We will decide not the Senators or anything

The Senators represent people technically speaking and the majority will decide.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What is our Nigerias concern with this man's life time ambition? He is not even talking about Nigeria but like the self centered prick he is this is about his selfish life ambition like we care .. Tinubu we don't care about your lifetime ambition , it's not our business

Lifelong ambition means something that your training, experience, capacity and ambition has prepared you for over the years. He doesn't have to talk about Nigeria every time, it is peeps like you who have to reason at the level of an internationally trained accountant.
Re: Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" by SarkinYarki: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Lifelong ambition means something that your training, experience, capacity and ambition has prepared you for over the years. He doesn't have to talk about Nigeria every time, it is peeps like you who have to reason at the level of an internationally trained accountant.

Internationally trained what? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Primaries: HURIWA Tells EFCC To Arrest All Delegates After Atiku’s Victory / Jumbo Pay: Why Senators Left Shehu Sani Unpunished / Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.