Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public (1096 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Something weird has been going on today
Since i left house to work.
While waiting for bus, a beggar comes there he ignores everybody there except me.
Went straight to me to beg for money.

I shock as the beggar only locate me. While they are other men and women there.

As im there a lady also from nowhere comes straight to my direction to ask if i can help her load credit as she has eye issues and cant see clearly.
I said no, thinking she will ask other guys there to help her but to my greatest suprise she left.

So im wondering what is it that makes a beggar and random strangers choose only me in the midst of other people.
Is there something written on my forehead or what.
Why do they approach only me??
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by Zonefree(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Check whether you're a beggar in your previous life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Cos you are cute and have a smiling face..
grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by Pat081: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
You know that she has eyes problem still you fall to help her you don't know who you will that will open door for you too
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
They are angels testing u

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Pat081:
You know that she has eyes problem still you fall to help her you don't know who you will that will open door for you too
Why didn't she ask 4 other guys that was there with me. Why did she come straight to me.
I said no, to see if she will ask other guys behind me to help her load card. But she just left. Why did she ask only me
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
illicit:
They are angels testing u
Does angels even exist? grin grin grin
This is hilarious.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cos you are cute and have a smiling face..
grin kiss
When you say cute, u mean its because i have a friendly face??
Cuz its strange how they just gravitate towards me as if im some rich millionaire. Its strange
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by czarr(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
While waiting for bus, a beggar comes there he ignores everybody there except me.

As im there a lady also from nowhere comes straight to my direction to ask if i can help her load credit as she has eye issues and cant see clearly.
I said no, thinking she will ask other guys there to help her but to my greatest suprise she left.

So im wondering what is it that makes a beggar and random strangers choose only me in the midst of other people.
You look approachable. Nothing wrong with that. Could be a blessing in certain circumstances.
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

When you say cute, u mean its because i have a friendly face??
Cuz its strange how they just gravitate towards me as if im some rich millionaire. Its strange
Yeah your cuteness attract them..it's a magnetic force that you can't understand.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by sheanzy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Cos you are one of them... Simple!
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by czarr(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Why didn't she ask 4 other guys that was there with me. Why did she come straight to me.
I said no, to see if she will ask other guys behind me to help her load card. But she just left. Why did she ask only me
E be like the girl no get yansh, if not you for see am as green light.
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
E be like the girl no get yansh, if not you for see am as green light.
Na person mama be that
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by MrCamron(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
I can relate to this !
Some 20 years ago or thereabout while I was still an undergraduate,I had much similar experience on several occasions.

A particular occasion I would never ever forget was as a result of my Dad's (Gods blessings forever be on him) response when I asked him "Why am I the only one he called to ask for help in the midst of you (Dad) and other well-to-do people in the gathering. My Dad said "It's because he has sampled everyone in the gathering and he came to a conclusion you are the only person with a jjc look". I really smiled that moment,he smiled too,a smile that showed he was glad I helped the beggar with some money and a smile that warned me never to loose guard and be watchful.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by DevilsEqual(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does angels even exist? grin grin grin
This is hilarious.. grin

Rest, you don't have to announce to everybody that you ain't a theist
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Rest, you don't have to announce to everybody that you ain't a theist
I wasn't even referring to you slide off.. wink
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by Connected1: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
You should have assisted the woman in loading the card, at least that one no be money na.

I think they approach you because of your personality they observed, Maybe you smile or stay calm.

I am used to these things, it's even part of my life now and people marvel at my calmness and constant smiles, but recently I have been advised to stop helping people with money because of the recent happenings.

Although I can't stop helping needy children with money, I pray nothing bad happens to me.
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by dnawah(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

make I drop my account? God go soon bless u,do your best,help them and be prayerful.
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by Mattwillz: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I wasn't even referring to you slide off.. wink

Two Of Una Fit Together
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by flokii: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Your star is what they are seeing.. it's not everyone begging for alms that is a beggar.
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by posty56: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

cause you have innocent face I get that a lot,when strangers want to ask for direction, or help them lift something .
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by Pat081: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

her spirit may not work with any other person than you that time and she may see you like cool guy and that is how God pick how he will bless
Re: Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public by digitite: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Because you have a good and welcoming spirit. Giving helps. But give what you can and the good Lord will bless you abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Full List Of States Peter Obi Must Win To Emerge Nigeria’s President / Are You Not Sick Of The Whole Xmas Season? / Seun Att: - Please Warn Mrpataki!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.