Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine (42755 Views)

ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
Putin's Nairaland pigs will soon come and hail Putin for flouting court order. But, when their neighbor trespasses into their land or property, you will see those pigs seeking justice and when the rich neighbor flouts the order, you will see those wailing Online.

I never knew that their are some set of people more stupid than people drinking gutter for Buharis victory.
usA war criminals don't answer the calls too

15 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Hanibbal(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
U.S is yet to answer its own war crimesin Korea, vietnam , Iraq and the rest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
Putin's Nairaland pigs will soon come and hail Putin for flouting court order. But, when their neighbor trespasses into their land or property, you will see those pigs seeking justice and when the rich neighbor flouts the order, you will see those wailing Online.

I never knew that their are some set of people more stupid than people drinking gutter for Buharis victory.

You could've made your points without hurling insults here and there. Both Ukraine and Russia don't give a hoot about a black man in Africa. So worry about how to develop your country and continent my African friend.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by joelag: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
The two major countries voted against it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by PrinceMajestic: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol, Joke of the year

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by BigBashiru: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
fergie001:
The UN's top court has ordered Russia to immediately suspend its invasion of Ukraine.

International Court of Justice @ the Hague

Zelensky hails Judgement as Russia & Chinese Judges vote against suspension of invasion

Volodymyr Zelenskyy (Ukraine's President)

Court that is controlled by western Europe. Of course they will give such judgement.....

If it was truly a court they would hv convicted Tony Blair and George Bush for crimes.

Hypocritically enough, they went and put a black woman as Chief Prosecutor to cover up.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by olas24u(f): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jesse25:
Putin badly miscarriage in this war ...who lose four generals in a 20 days war grin yet some putinos in nairaland we still come here to talk out of point undecided
Fake news
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jesse25:
Putin badly miscarriage in this war ...who lose four generals in a 20 days war grin yet some putinos in nairaland we still come here to talk out of point undecided
really, same Russia that has captured multiple cities, liberate two republic, totally end Ukraine naval power ,

Ukraine win on Nairaland only

13 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Putin will eventually be tried and punished for war crimes.

3 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by easiest(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Where is icj during the invasion of palestine, Syria by israel?
This is not balance at all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Igbofam: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
If Putin contravenes this ruling he has set up himself as a war criminal and the Hague will be his destination eventually even if he is no longer in power

5 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
FOJEM:
Putin will eventually be tried and punished for war crimes.
who will try him?

2 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Deefirm: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
I know tyrant Putin won't obey this order!!!

fergie001:
The UN's top court has ordered Russia to immediately suspend its invasion of Ukraine.

International Court of Justice @ the Hague

Zelensky hails Judgement as Russia & Chinese Judges vote against suspension of invasion

Volodymyr Zelenskyy (Ukraine's President)

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Igbofam:
If Putin contravenes this ruling he has set up himself as a war criminal and the Hague is his destination
no USA president where charged, you think Russia is Libya?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkohIs:
I am still amazed that some Nigerians support the action of the Russians

No, not Nigerians! No Nigerian supports the Russians. It must be the remnant Jews from the east of the Great River. Whoever they support loses at the end. That's why I'm sure that the Russians will be vanquished. Ask Trump, ask Atiku and Jonathan before him. Ask Ambode and Aregbesola. Their 5 percent support for anyone counts for nix any time, any day.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by dabenda: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's time for Putin to stop the senseless war
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jesse25:
everything he wanted is achieved

2 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by BigBashiru: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

You could've made your points without hurling insults here and there. Both Ukraine and Russia don't give a hoot about a black man in Africa. So worry about how to develop your country and continent my African friend.

Russia cares tho they hv their own interests (who doesnt) in win win outcome. They supported South Africa through their struggle to drive out the white man who was looking to take their land from them...

It was also because of Soviet pressure on the West that they were FORCED to grant independence to many African countries in the 60s including Nigeria

God bless the Russian Federation.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Where was this court when USA illegally invaded Iraq saying they have chemical weapons? hundreds of thousands of deaths later, billions worth of properties destroyed later and no single WMD was found and a once awesome Iraqi economy was brought to it's knees. Where was this court when USA destroyed Afghanistan saying they want to rescue them from the Talibans? years later they ran away from Afghanistan having spent billions to oust the Talibans only to hand over back to the Talibans when leaving
leave that clown

Many don't know Russia is a super power

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by darediamond(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkohIs:
When I and and other supporters are not "Lab Rats" needed for covid-19 vaccine testing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Tochj(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkohIs:
Because Nigeria is not different from Russia, they are both Invaders of innocent people.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by frog12: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
europeans control the court. but i dey laugh as if russia go listen. hahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
That law was created by western terrorist, the war must continue! West should withdraw all their sanctions first!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ufotunang: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
If Russia disobey the order from ICJ then what will ICJ do to Russia and devilish Putin
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkohIs:
no one support the killing of Ukrainians, we are all against western hyprocracy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by nedekid: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

I taya oh.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Ogbodobeogbodo: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
The Russians has finally PUT IN themselves in to more messy problems, They should continue in their foolishness. grin grin grin
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lightened:
Good riddance to bad ruler cheesy
you think Russia is an Africa country

3 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by darediamond(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

NO, you know nothing about history. Putin directly cares about Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Gkay1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
It seem something is wrong with Russia and China
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Tochj(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkohIs:
Because Nigeria and Russia are not different, they are both Invaders of innocent people.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by adisabarber(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Russia is not a member of ICC. The ruling is not binding on Russia

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) / How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.