Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates (15607 Views)

Reps Urge Tinubu To Sign DICON, Armed Forces Trust Fund Bills Into Law / Shutdown Institutions To Enable Students Vote During Elections, Reps Urge Fg / NPA Looting: Reps Urge EFCC To Investigate Hadiza Bala Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by CSTRR: 4:17am On Mar 17, 2022
ModestGal:
I wish anyone reading this congratulations. If you are still a student, never work towards getting a first class please, concentrate on how you can develop your innate skills and make money from it.
Don't be like me please, Nigeria will frustrate you and you will regret every it of your time wasted on working towards first class. I do not mean you should fail courses, but make school your 5th priority.
Yes, School is a scam especially Nigerian universities.
Some idiots will come and argue with me here, pointing to so and so, but in reality, anyone who become successful through schooling in Nigeria is out of luck, which means just 10% of people, and your chance of being part of the 10% is very slim. Meanwhile,if you concentrate on developing your innate abilities, you might end up a millionaire within a short time. A word is enough for the wise
And for those that love to read through my everystatement on nl, kindly keep your comment/advice to yourself bcx I do not care
It's a rubbish policy.

Not everybody will get a first class no matter how hard they try.

And there are enough first class graduates in Nigeria to rotate all the jobs among them.

Your politicians are stupid.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by rolams(m): 4:19am On Mar 17, 2022
The other classes offend God abi?
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by TruthinAction: 5:13am On Mar 17, 2022
LordIsaac:
Oh, God bless the rep member who moved this motion! I pray to see such in my lifetime and partake from it.

Nigeria students are trained to be slaves. Must they work for someone? Why not prepare them to own companies that will employ foreigners. We need to get out of the mindset of looking for jobs to creating jobs.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Viraltrends123: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Prettypearl021:
Them plenty oo...
I know a sound mechanical engineering graduate still looking for jobs because he wants to work first based on his family background.
Very unlucky fellow.
You said them plenty ooo, buy you know 1. If he is serious he will surely get an offer.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Viraltrends123: 5:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Ezicool9:
yes there are, plenty of them
Every time, them plenty. Even first class graduates are not plenty
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Viraltrends123: 5:27am On Mar 17, 2022
TruthinAction:

Nigeria students are trained to be slaves. Must they work for someone? Why not prepare them to own companies that will employ foreigners. We need to get out of the mindset of looking for jobs to creating jobs.
Must everyone own a company. Or working in a company means you are a slave. You have problem ooo. They are following America's footsteps, so it's not about Nigeria
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Viraltrends123: 5:31am On Mar 17, 2022
ModestGal:
I wish anyone reading this congratulations. If you are still a student, never work towards getting a first class please, concentrate on how you can develop your innate skills and make money from it.
Don't be like me please, Nigeria will frustrate you and you will regret every it of your time wasted on working towards first class. I do not mean you should fail courses, but make school your 5th priority.
Yes, School is a scam especially Nigerian universities.
Some idiots will come and argue with me here, pointing to so and so, but in reality, anyone who become successful through schooling in Nigeria is out of luck, which means just 10% of people, and your chance of being part of the 10% is very slim. Meanwhile,if you concentrate on developing your innate abilities, you might end up a millionaire within a short time. A word is enough for the wise
And for those that love to read through my everystatement on nl, kindly keep your comment/advice to yourself bcx I do not care
stop misleading people, oga. There is nothing stopping you from learning or developing a skill and still graduate with first class, you are here saying they should never work getting a first class.

It's just like those people saying forget about first class, look for connection, as if connection is something you look for, and as if you can't be a first class graduate with connections
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Viraltrends123: 5:36am On Mar 17, 2022
osazsky:
some even teach in sec sch..I know of one microbiologist...him brag die..and thier I too know...with his one shirt and one trouser..any small thing dont talk to me any how is it cuz I am teaching..I graduated first class .I nor blame u...etc ..I blame this stupid country bla bla bla untop 35k salary..anytime I drive pass him I always ensure I splash mod on him..there was a day he had to go back home to change his clothes.. I still value my 2.2 pass him own..he is not living well..and nerver wants to learn during arguement.. very irritating set of people
Even you too have this your own rubbish mentality. But, yours is worse.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by nurudeen181(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2022
what i dont get is, is it only universities that trains graduates and is it only in universities that best brains are?
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by blaquebelle: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Yes
Viraltrends123:
Is there even any first class looking for job
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Slurity(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The automatic jobs should be for First Class graduates from government schools and not from all these mushroom private universities
first class from school like Bowen are third class products in federal university. I agree with you 100%
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by blaquebelle: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The automatic jobs should be for First Class graduates from government schools and not from all these mushroom private universities
Why the demarcation
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by silibaba: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by captainbangz: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2022
ah! may God almighty help, na this kind thing go motivate person.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Ezicool9(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Every time, them plenty. Even first class graduates are not plenty
I'm one, though I applied for scholarship and am still waiting for the outcome, but I really need something doing to do now to fend for myself. Things are so tough here
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by mema900: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2022
LordIsaac:
Oh, God bless the rep member who moved this motion! I pray to see such in my lifetime and partake from it.

Job to work where and be paid how much!!!
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Titaniumental: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Also concerned that according to research, Nigeria has continued to unwittingly give away her best brains and intellectuals to other countries who by virtue of their robust policies on a value system, reward diligence and excellence as can be seen in the exodus of medical professionals from Nigeria to other countries.
Medical Professionals moving to other countries is not our problem,we still have the very best of them in Nigeria........ Equipment,Tech, Engineering going backward is our major problem.......if we keep losing the best of the best tech guys and Engineering brainiac to other nations our Tech and Engineering sector will continue to dwindle backward........no nation that plays with her Engineering and Tech sector can ever smell development

1 Like

Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by daluta: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2022
ok na....that was the reason I didn't apply for any job since graduation i know sey FG will look back to us grin
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by sniperr007(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2022
LordIsaac:

Automatic job in Government agencies or organisations. Let's reason it like this. How much will the person earn a year or a month compared to those in private sector.

Apart. From that, the environment doesn't support productivity and the growth process is flawed.

Only thing that can keep smart minds in Nigeria is simple. Fix the country and change the constitution to something that can work and inclusive.

Else people will still go to a place that's stable and their talent will be appreciated.

Will you rather earn ₦150k a month in ministry when you can earn $5k in the US?
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by fabson21(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2022
What about other graduate they should not be given automatic employment right this is a useless bill as far am concern instead of house of rep to find a lasting solution about unemployment they are segregating
LordIsaac:
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by LordIsaac(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2022
fabson21:
What about other graduate they should not be given automatic employment right this is a useless bill as far am concern instead of house of rep to find a lasting solution about unemployment they are segregating
grin grin grin
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by LordIsaac(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2022
sniperr007:

Automatic job in Government agencies or organisations. Let's reason it like this. How much will the person earn a year or a month compared to those in private sector.

Apart. From that, the environment doesn't support productivity and the growth process is flawed.

Only thing that can keep smart minds in Nigeria is simple. Fix the country and change the constitution to something that can work and inclusive.

Else people will still go to a place that's stable and their talent will be appreciated.

Will you rather earn ₦150k a month in ministry when you can earn $5k in the US?
Please let them start from somewhere o....it will be better than the NOTHING we are currently suffering from. grin grin
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2022
The House of Representatives yesterday enjoined the authorities to grant automatic employment to first-class graduates of universities in the country.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Adopting a motion sponsored by Chinedu Martins during the plenary presided by Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, the House enjoined the Federal Ministry of Education to liaise with relevant government agencies to achieve the goal.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by dealerman(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Automatic job at where. At the mortuary, non-functional general hospitals or the universities or morubond ministries?
Abeg make dem shift joor!
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
The House mandated its committees on Tertiary Education and Services, and Labour, Employment and Productivity to ensure compliance.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Abdulkebiru: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
A defendable first class. Upper Credit from the polytechnic is more than a Distinction from the university.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by highness25(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:

https://guardian.ng/news/reps-urges-automatic-jobs-for-first-class-graduates/
I doubt if any of these reps members have first class hence they want this. So those that didn't and won't make first class will have to finish school and be roaming around abi? Bunch of fools
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Psalmistproject: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
angry
osazsky:
some even teach in sec sch..I know of one microbiologist...him brag die..and thier I too know...with his one shirt and one trouser..any small thing dont talk to me any how is it cuz I am teaching..I graduated first class .I nor blame u...etc ..I blame this stupid country bla bla bla untop 35k salary..anytime I drive pass him I always ensure I splash mod on him..there was a day he had to go back home to change his clothes.. I still value my 2.2 pass him own..he is not living well..and nerver wants to learn during arguement.. very irritating set of people
grin
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
The lawmaker said it calls for concern that ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) of government have yet to take a cue from some Universities that award their first-class graduates with automatic employment as lecturers or student lecturers in their specific courses.
Re: Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates by Prettypearl021(f): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
you think it's easy?
Viraltrends123:
You said them plenty ooo, buy you know 1. If he is serious he will surely get an offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DISCOs Reject 2,495.3MW In One Week / Hunger: We Are Waiting For Buhari In 2019 – Nigerian Youths / Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.