Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Life As A Benue Corper - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life As A Benue Corper (3767 Views)

Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / 24-Year-Old Female Benue Corper Buried In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life As A Benue Corper by DIAMANTE1759: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
boss...I'm been posted to Benue state, will be going to camp on the 25th...how is life in Benue like?
u can serve in Makurdi, gboko and Katsina Ala cos those places are nice.....good luck bro
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by Salary: 4:05am On Jan 23, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
boss...I'm been posted to Benue state, will be going to camp on the 25th...how is life in Benue like?

**Xup man? Same here!

Re: Life As A Benue Corper by Jp96(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2023
I've been posted to benue state.

Pls anything I'm to know?
Fear has gripped me
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by FuckHomophobes: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2023
Olayetan:
I couldn't report cux I don't want to risk traveling by road from lagos to benue and aviation aren't operational, I've decided to wait for next batch and runs it to ogun state.

Hi were you able to run it to Ogun? Please can you tell me the process
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by Chiboss01: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jp96:
I've been posted to benue state.

Pls anything I'm to know?
Fear has gripped me

Benue isn’t bad, you may not be cool with their local governments after camp so for relocation or direct posting of PPA I can help you.
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by Chiboss01: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

I can help you with reprinting in the next 24hours it’ll reflect.
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by stefflos: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

Hi, please what do you think about pepe, meme and ladys coin? Will it be smart to purchase and hodl for the next bull run?
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by FuckHomophobes: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2023
stefflos:

Hi, please what do you think about pepe, meme and ladys coin? Will it be smart to purchase and hodl for the next bull run?

I would advise you should have some Solana plays too. Bonk, Jito and the soon to be launched Jup.

Meme is a good buy if you can get a good price entry. Cheers to Lambo sir
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by stefflos: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

I would advise you should have some Solana plays too. Bonk, Jito and the soon to be launched Jup.

Thanks sir. I appreciate your input.
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by stefflos: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

Thanks for your advise, I doubled my funds with bonk when it peaked. I'm really grateful.
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by FuckHomophobes: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
stefflos:

Thanks for your advise, I doubled my funds with bonk when it peaked. I'm really grateful.

You're welcome boss. I don't know if you degen well. Some memes are currently printing on inj chain and ftm chain.

Also on the bonk stuff, were you qualified for their nice Christmas list?
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by stefflos: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

You're welcome boss. I don't know if you degen well. Some memes are currently printing on inj chain and ftm chain.

Also on the bonk stuff, were you qualified for their nice Christmas list?

I'm not a crypto expert sir, I just buy and hodl then take profits.
How can I check if I qualified? Not sure I will qualify tho since I used pancakeswap.
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by FuckHomophobes: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
stefflos:

I'm not a crypto expert sir, I just buy and hodl then take profits.
How can I check if I qualified? Not sure I will qualify tho since I used pancakeswap.

Send me a mail . It's on my bio
Re: Life As A Benue Corper by stefflos: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

Send me a mail . It's on my bio

Just sent you a mail boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIM June 2012 Result Is Out! / Absenteeism From NYSC Headcount / Can Someone Above 30 Years Still Work Out NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.