Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? (1037 Views)

Any Known Herbal Cure For Blocked Anus? / Bells Palsy...any Known Treatment? / Regain Your White Teeth Back Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please, I strongly need a product that can effectively produce a white teeth, and any recommendation will be highly appreciated. Be it home made, herbal, or scientific.
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by missyojo(f): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dfrenzy:
Please, I strongly need a product that can effectively produce a white teeth, and any recommendation will be highly appreciated. Be it home made, herbal, or scientific.

You need to do teeth cleaning first. What I mean is that before you can have a perfect white teeth, all the dirts or food particles hiding in your teeth must first be removed.

I visited the dentist last week, he removed all the hiding food particles and dirts from my teeth. When he finished doing that, then he recommended pepsodent macline for me. That's what have been using them my teeth is becoming white.

You can visit a dentist to have your teeth cleaned or washed.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
missyojo:

You need to do teeth cleaning first. What I mean is that before you can have a perfect white teeth, all the dirts or food particles hiding in your teeth must first be removed.

I visited the dentist last week, he removed all the hiding food particles and dirts from my teeth. When he finished doing that, then he recommended pepsodent macline for me. That's what have been using them my teeth is becoming white.

You can visit a dentist to have your teeth cleaned or washed.

Wow, painful procedure, right?
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by missyojo(f): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Dfrenzy:

Wow, painful procedure, right?

Nope, it's not painful. All you need to do is open your teeth very wide smiley

1 Like

Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
missyojo:

Nope, it's not painful. All you need to do is open your teeth very wide smiley

Lol, okay. Please, can you help me with the location or number of where you did yours? When I did scaling some months back, it was a very painful experience
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by missyojo(f): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dfrenzy:

Lol, okay. Please, can you help me with the location or number of where you did yours? When I did scaling some months back, it was a very painful experience

I did it in Abuja. Do you reside in Abuja?

If yes, I will give you the number of the Dentist.
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
missyojo:

I did it in Abuja. Do you reside in Abuja?

If yes, I will give you the number of the Dentist.

No, am based in Lagos State
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by missyojo(f): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dfrenzy:

No, am based in Lagos State

Ohhhh..... So sorry

Let me ask if he has someone in lag he can refer you to.
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
missyojo:

Ohhhh..... So sorry

Let me ask if he has someone in lag he can refer you to.

Okay, thanks. You are the best
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Divaan: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Visit any general hospital in Lagos e.g luth, lasuth,etc. Ask for their dental clinic and say you want to do teeth cleaning or scaling and polishing. It's as cheap as N4,500. This should be every six month. After that, get sensodyne toothpaste. Sensodyne comes in different types:gentle whitening, or rapid action.

Alternatively, you can visit a good private dental clinic and do teeth whitening which goes for about N50,000 for 4 sessions (perfect whitening). The general hospitals only do teeth cleaning but good private dental clinics also do teeth whitening e.g Cordent dental clinic Ikeja, just after Ikeja under bridge

2 Likes

Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by babyt66: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Use charcoal and salt to brush your teeth always

1 Like

Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Divaan:
Visit any general hospital in Lagos e.g luth, lasuth,etc. Ask for their dental clinic and say you want to do teeth cleaning or scaling and polishing. It's as cheap as N4,500. This should be every six month. After that, get sensodyne toothpaste. Sensodyne comes in different types:gentle whitening, or rapid action.

Alternatively, you can visit a good private dental clinic and do teeth whitening which goes for about N50,000 for 4 sessions (perfect whitening). The general hospitals only do teeth cleaning but good private dental clinics also do teeth whitening e.g Cordent dental clinic Ikeja, just after Ikeja under bridge

Wow, thanks. You are the best
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
babyt66:
Use charcoal and salt to brush your teeth always

Okay
Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Sewasaunt(f): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dfrenzy:

Okay

Wrong advice please.

Charcoal is too abrasive and wears down the teeth in the long run without whitening the teeth, you can check it online.

White teeth isn't the goal (even Dentists don't have them). The goal should be clean, healthy, teeth.

Please visit a good Dental clinic around you, do a scaling and polishing (teeth cleaning) and then brush twice daily (morning and last thing before bed as much as you can)

Teeth whitening as expensive as it is doesn't last, in a few months or couple of years the teeth will still get stained, especially due to our diet(potatoes, tomato paste, coloured drinks and coloured foods, even apples)

Please be careful in your search, especially with the herbal and home made part, yu may end up causing more harm to your teeth.

There is no guaranteed toothpaste that will whiten your teeth.

The only way to truly have your desired white teeth is to have veneers done if you have the money, they are expensive but cover each individual tooth, giving you your desired colour and shape.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? by Dfrenzy(m): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Sewasaunt:

Wrong advice please.

Charcoal is too abrasive and wears down the teeth in the long run without whitening the teeth, you can check it online.

White teeth isn't the goal (even Dentists don't have them). The goal should be clean, healthy, teeth.

Please visit a good Dental clinic around you, do a scaling and polishing (teeth cleaning) and then brush twice daily (morning and last thing before bed as much as you can)

Teeth whitening as expensive as it is doesn't last, in a few months or couple of years the teeth will still get stained, especially due to our diet(potatoes, tomato paste, coloured drinks and coloured foods, even apples)

Please be careful in your search, especially with the herbal and home made part, yu may end up causing more harm to your teeth.

There is no guaranteed toothpaste that will whiten your teeth.

The only way to truly have your desired white teeth is to have veneers done if you have the money, they are expensive but cover each individual tooth, giving you your desired colour and shape.

Wow, thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / About Hiv/aids And Staph. / ¤¤what Is The Best Medication(drug) For Malaria?¤¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.