Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen (654 Views)

Sell your used or broken Computers In Port Harcourt / Replacing Laptop Hard Drives - Illustrated How To Replace A Laptop Hard Drive / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen by Bbbq: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen by Bbbq: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2022
We’ve added more howto tech videos don’t forget to subscribe to channel below
Re: How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen by udemzyudex(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Nice video with good instructions kiss btw your dell gives 5 beeps sound,replace the CMOS battery.

Cool.
Re: How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen by Bbbq: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
udemzyudex:
Nice video with good instructions kiss btw your dell gives 5 beeps sound,replace the CMOS battery.

Cool.

Thanks for your appreciation however for your knowledge and understanding sounds on computer aren't caused by cmos battery.

Sounds beeps depending on the issues are either caused by battery keyboard , memory or incompatible adapter. In this case the dell making sound is coz of the adapter!

Cmos battery issues signs are incorrect time on your Pc and bios settings reset. Hope you have subscribed to our channel to learn more
Re: How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen by udemzyudex(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bbbq:

Thanks for your appreciation however for your knowledge and understanding sounds on computer aren't caused by cmos battery.

Sounds beeps depending on the issues are either caused by battery keyboard , memory or incompatible adapter. In this case the dell making sound is coz of the adapter!

Cmos battery issues signs are incorrect time on your Pc and bios settings reset. Hope you have subscribed to our channel to learn more

Every laptop have a symptom identification.

Like for HP there is caplock blinking code, Dell is beeping code,some Lenovo use beep code too.

The 5 beep sound your dell laptop is giving means your CMOS battery is weak and need replacement.

In your case ,the adaptor is not the cause, you can Google about Dell beep codes.

We learn everyday,I'll subscribe to your channel if you base on chip level repair because that's what I'm into,I don't do card level repair.
Re: How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen by Aaay: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
udemzyudex:

Every laptop have a symptom identification.

Like for HP there is caplock blinking code, Dell is beeping code,some Lenovo use beep code too.

The 5 beep sound your dell laptop is giving means your CMOS battery is weak and need replacement.

In your case ,the adaptor is not the cause, you can Google about Dell beep codes.

We learn everyday,I'll subscribe to your channel if you base on chip level repair because that's what I'm into,I don't do card level repair.

That is not cmos bro that op is right . Most common cmos symptoms are incorrect time
Re: How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Aaay:

That is not cmos bro that op is right . Most common cmos symptoms are incorrect time

Lol.. have you fix a 5 beep error on dell before? If no pls step aside.

Those codes are there to guide you as an end user on what to troubleshoot if you have a problem.

I'm not talking about the time ,yeah incorrect time is due to CMOS battery,I'm talking about the 5 beep sound he getting even when the laptop displays and work fine.

This is something I've done several times when engrs bring a system to solve the beep sound.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Fault To This Laptop? / "computers And All That" Virus Solutions: Consultants / In Need Of A Perfect Anti-virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.