Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From (28087 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives / Nigerians Have formed A New Mafia Group In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by kingthreat(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Wow so FERNANDEZISBACK is a Blackaxe cultist. This guy gave me hell on nairaland to stop reporting the killings.

My guy fire on. Na only cultists dey vex for wetin you dey do. But cover your ID sha.

1 Like

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by sparta191(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Phynboi
So NBM and from yr perspective na two different things?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by buckeyemedia: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
na dem dem
Blaque ‘Axe Confraternity.
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by davillian(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
tiswell:
what else...you think everyone is a thief like you and your ilks
Lmao cultist
You will be shredded like beaf
Dont beg or cry just enjoy life being squeezed out of you by another rival group....
The reward of all cultist is death Nd Yiu won't escape it....
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by Bigchristo: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
JosephXavier:
NBM world wide was formed on an ideology of total emancipation of black race and black dominance

Africa has so many great men in it's rich history who needs to be celebrated for their fight for black freedom

People like:
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Nelson Mandela
Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu
Martin Luther King Jr
Shaka Zulu
Tabo Mbeki
Emperor El Selassie

These are the role models of African/black history and on that principle was NBM formed
You’re well cultured.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by tiswell(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
davillian:

Lmao cultist
Dont beg or cry just enjoy life being squeezed out of you by another rival group....
tell that to your single momma that raised you without fatherly love sad
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by davillian(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
tiswell:
tell that to your single momma that raised you without fatherly love sad
Your time is near dirty cultist
And your blood will water the earth and your likes
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by 147abbey(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
davillian:

Lmao cultist

So you way no be cultists will not die?

1 Like

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by paperboi147: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Method147:
Egede to all glorious Axemen all over the world, Jn Method Ebonyi zone.
Egede my squad
Ur seven no go ben
Jn PAPER BOI Kogi Zone
U Bam

1 Like

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by Method147(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
paperboi147:

Egede my squad
Ur seven no go ben
Jn PAPER BOI Kogi Zone
U Bam
. Egede nothing go shake ur metal, how is the movement in kogi zone?

1 Like

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Method147:
Men Bam �
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by obynno7(m): 1:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Uhuru to All Axemen world wide ,

1 Like

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by obynno7(m): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Method147:
Egede to all glorious Axemen all over the world, Jn Method Ebonyi zone.
Egede you bam Are you brother to JN Digital
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by davillian(m): 1:56am On Mar 18, 2022
147abbey:

So you way no be cultists will not die?
You no even get axe for house mumu man
U go download from Google when the time come cheesy
Sure every one will
But I'm enjoying my freedom but you dem no born u well do crayfish waka your neck go do menstruation grin
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by paperboi147: 2:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Method147:
Everywhere good
My regard to ebonyi zonal head, zonal cp and chairman also to all barunda.
Uhuru must be achieved
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by 147abbey(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2022
davillian:

You no even get axe for house mumu man
U go download from Google when the time come cheesy
Sure every one will
But I'm enjoying my freedom but you dem no born u well do crayfish waka your neck go do menstruation grin

Am 100% very sure say if u see me one on one they don't born your father follow your mother make u cough when am talking

1 Like

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by kyng(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Privit:

I think the person behind that moniker is a lady , if so then she's probably a black bra or an axe man's girlfriend or have brothers that are Axemen

True she is a lady

1 Like

Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by anambraamaka: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2022
really
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by davillian(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
147abbey:

Am 100% very sure say if u see me one on one they don't born your father follow your mother make u cough when am talking
Na today I de beat Una type one on one
Cry babies
Last last you go cry go call your gang come and we know as we dey take settle the matter
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by Method147(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
paperboi147:

Everywhere good
My regard to ebonyi zonal head, zonal cp and chairman also to all barunda.
Uhuru must be achieved
. My digital zonal head jn don laqiuno says dodorima. I greet you fundamental, Uhuru is achievable.
Re: Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From by Method147(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
obynno7:
Egede you bam Are you brother to JN Digital
No Nwanne, jn Method member Ebonyi zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos) / Ship Carrying Weapons To Nigeria Intercepted In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.