Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How's Life In Enugu - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How's Life In Enugu (721 Views)

How Is Life In Kaduna? / Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Life In Enugu by okoIYAyin(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2022
I've just been posted to Enugu state for the NYSC programme. I'm from the South west and this is my first time going to the east. I remember how I've always wished to serve in the East because i really love the Igbo's, but the general insecurity in the country plus everything going on in east now, like the unknown gunmen, sit at home order and all that is really scaring me off now, infact i just want to stay and serve here in the south west, at least i know this terrain very well. But the thing is some part of me still wish to go to the east because i do really want to learn more about the culture, people and language. So I'm just trying to look for every info i could get about the state, how's life like generally over there and also how's it like for corpers in the state. Every info will be really appreciated.
Re: How's Life In Enugu by okoIYAyin(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Lalasticlala abeg help me push this to FP
Re: How's Life In Enugu by spydera: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Number one, don mess with Enugu's "Okpa" or food in general. Cos if hunger hook you up, that's when youll think that Enugu isn't in the hands of God and you'll start seeing "willie is working" inside Enugu.
I'll leave no 2 to the person below.
Re: How's Life In Enugu by Suspect1: 1:50am On Mar 17, 2022
spydera:
Number one, don mess with Enugu's "Okpa" or food in general. Cos if hunger hook you up, that's when youll think that Enugu isn't in the hands of God and you'll start seeing "willie is working" inside Enugu.
I'll leave no 2 to the person below.
nothing as you leave number 2 to the person below... Won't you stop making unnessesary noise?

1 Like

Re: How's Life In Enugu by Prayfortheworld: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2022
okoIYAyin:
Lalasticlala abeg help me push this to FP
Come and enjoy Enugu i live in Enugu... Forget the rubbish you read online those useless bloggers wants to eat, welcome to east and land of peace. You won't regret your stay in Enugu your only problem will be language barrier

1 Like

Re: How's Life In Enugu by vicky3(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2022
same here when you reporting to camp?
okoIYAyin:
I've just been posted to Enugu state for the NYSC programme. I'm from the South west and this is my first time going to the east. I remember how I've always wished to serve in the East because i really love the Igbo's, but the general insecurity in the country plus everything going on in east now, like the unknown gunmen, sit at home order and all that is really scaring me off now, infact i just want to stay and serve here in the south west, at least i know this terrain very well. But the thing is some part of me still wish to go to the east because i do really want to learn more about the culture, people and language. So I'm just trying to look for every info i could get about the state, how's life like generally over there and also how's it like for corpers in the state. Every info will be really appreciated.
Re: How's Life In Enugu by vicky3(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2022
i heard no water how true is that ?
Prayfortheworld:

Come and enjoy Enugu i live in Enugu... Forget the rubbish you read online those useless bloggers wants to eat, welcome to east and land of peace. You won't regret your stay in Enugu your only problem will be language barrier
Re: How's Life In Enugu by okoIYAyin(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2022
vicky3:
same here when you reporting to camp?

Tomorrow
Re: How's Life In Enugu by Prayfortheworld: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2022
vicky3:
i heard no water how true is that ?
No water but we dy buy well or from water sellers
If you're posted inside a village you will see stream or river. But na town i dy
Re: How's Life In Enugu by vicky3(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Okay bro i would be coming on monday can we exchange contact
okoIYAyin:

Tomorrow
Re: How's Life In Enugu by vicky3(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Thanks for this information
Prayfortheworld:

No water but we dy buy well or from water sellers
If you're posted inside a village you will see stream or river. But na town i dy
Re: How's Life In Enugu by okoIYAyin(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
vicky3:
Re: How's Life In Enugu by chelseamann(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Don't mind all this rubbish news you read on the internet.. Enugu is very sweet and safe.. trust me.. you gonna love your stay here bro tongue

But try focus Sha.. thr ladies here too much they fit milk u dry if u no focus grin
Re: How's Life In Enugu by Colliano100(m): 5:11am On Mar 20, 2022
vicky3:

There Monday lockdown in the east, it’s not safe
Re: How's Life In Enugu by vicky3(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
thanks for this info changed my ticket to tuesday
Colliano100:

There Monday lockdown in the east, it’s not safe
Re: How's Life In Enugu by vicky3(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
lol
chelseamann:
Don't mind all this rubbish news you read on the internet.. Enugu is very sweet and safe.. trust me.. you gonna love your stay here bro tongue

But try focus Sha.. thr ladies here too much they fit milk u dry if u no focus grin

(1) (Reply)

NYSC PPA In Ibadan, Oyo State / NYSC Stops Posting Of 14,850 Graduates To North. Redeployment Of NYSC / Plz Anybody Serving In Adamawa, Yola Precisely. I Need Your Help ASAP Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.