Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry (331 Views)

FEC Okays ₦‎24.2 Billion Free Internet For 20 Airports, Varsities, Markets / Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎613 Billion Sukuk Loan Spent On Roads, Bridges / FEC Okays New Salary Structure For Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by TheRareGem1(f): 5:32am On Mar 17, 2022
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) yesterday approved N43,052,394,598 for the completion of roads and bridges across the country.

It also approved N5,756,833,616 for the construction of a new National Sugar Development Council’s headquarters in Abuja.

This followed the Council’s approval of a memorandum by the Ministries of Works and Housing as well as that of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.

The Minister of State for Work and Housing, Muazu Sambo, addressed State House correspondents after the FEC meeting, presided over by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Sambo said the projects included the realignment of Birnin Kudu boundary road for N10,133,856,100.92.

He said: “The second project approved is the reconstruction of a substandard bridge at Pada Road in Kogi State in the sum of N4,738,135,600 with a completion period of 18 months.

“The third project is the construction of the Kaiyama Kishi Road in Oyo/Kwara states in the sum of N24,072,136,323.40 with a completion period of 36 months.”

The minister said Council also approved the reconstruction of a substandard bridge on the Ihugh-Damkori-Vandeikya-General Hospital junction-Ogoja Road in Benue/Cross River states in the sum of N4,108,266,569, with a completion period of 24 months.

FEC approved a memorandum submitted by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment on behalf of the National Sugar Development Council for the construction of the parastatal’s corporate headquarters in Abuja with a completion period of 24 months.

The minister, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, explained that the job of the National Sugar Development Council “is to catalyse the development of the sugar industry with a view to ensuring that Nigeria attains self-sufficiency in the production of sugar and also with a view to exporting sugar in the nearest future”.

The Council also approved a Bill seeking to expand and improve the operability of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act.

It adopted a report presented by Nigeria to the Conference of State Parties to the United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC), which seeks to gain the global community’s understanding for the process of recovering and repatriating stolen assets.

Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), who announced this to correspondents, said both actions were taken to further strengthen the country’s anti-corruption campaigns at local and international levels.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fec-okays-n48-8b-for-roads-bridges-sugar-industry/

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Tracka: 5:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Funds will be allocated but still nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Nigerialabalaba: 5:49am On Mar 17, 2022
The third project is the construction of the Kaiyama Kishi Road in Oyo/Kwara states

Wen u ply dat road for night, u go dey wonder how d drivers dey cope. e good as FG dey fix am.
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Nigerialabalaba: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Tracka:
Funds will be allocated but still nothing to show for it
as u write so I don sabi say u no sabi anything. which road dis buhari govt don give fashola money to build wey hin no build?mention just 1 o oga wailer.

sumol boys wey no sabi anything apart ftom indomie, internet and social media go dey yarn wetin u no sabi.
if fec approve am,na dat time ministry of finance go release mobilization fee and except d pesin won go jail, e no go collect monry to build road from fashola and buhari and no do d road. dem never born d pesin. dis govt no be ur mate o.
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Mysticwebb: 6:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Election manipulation money getting approved and released with a disguising codename.
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Nendans: 6:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Commendable
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Nigerialabalaba: 6:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Tracka:
You are just an idio*t and really stupid for nothing, 17 billion was allocated for a federal road in Benue, the road which my house is facing directly, come and see the road goat, they constructed just 4 and a half kilometers out of a 40 kilometer road
as u don tell me where u come from a don sabi say u no wella.

I sense am say na dat kain ne'er do well part of Nigeria u come from. if not, u no go wake up early in d morning dey wail and wen u won find useless case scenario, na ur yeye benue u find am.
na becos yeye people wey be say na negativity and badluck full dem head na u be dia chairmo.

make i bend if i respond to u again. nonsense and benue.shiorr
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Catfishsupplier(m): 6:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Congrats to the politicians that would get a slice of the cake.
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by mrvitalis(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

as u write so I don sabi say u no sabi anything. which road dis buhari govt don give fashola money to build wey hin no build?mention just 1 o oga wailer.

sumol boys wey no sabi anything apart ftom indomie, internet and social media go dey yarn wetin u no sabi.
if fec approve am,na dat time ministry of finance go release mobilization fee and except d pesin won go jail, e no go collect monry to build road from fashola and buhari and no do d road. dem never born d pesin. dis govt no be ur mate o.
Owerri -umuhia road ,.ABA- port Harcourt , umuahia ekot ekpene , ITU - Calabar , Owerri - onistsha , ,9th mile to oktukpo , ABA - ikot ekpene ...
U want more ?

1 Like

Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Nigerialabalaba: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Owerri -umuhia road ,.ABA- port Harcourt , umuahia ekot ekpene , ITU - Calabar , Owerri - onistsha , ,9th mile to oktukpo , ABA - ikot ekpene ...
U want more ?
abeg show us wia and wen dem fec approve dis ur odd sounding roads?
A no blame u, u no sabi fashola becos u be native man living outside Lagos wen e be governor. Show me one road wey fec approve and give fashola money and fashola no do am,I no dey ask for list of yeye roads in iboland mr vitafoam
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by mrvitalis(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

abeg show us wia and wen dem fec approve dis ur odd sounding roads?
A no blame u, u no sabi fashola becos u be native man living outside Lagos wen e be governor. Show me one road wey fec approve and give fashola money and fashola no do am,I no dey ask for list of yeye roads in iboland mr vitafoam
U are the local man who just based in Lagos and haven't been to any where else ...fashola as a governor is no where near the likes of ameachi ,akpabio even umiah in infrastructural development ..nah but u don't travel

His performance as a minster has been not but a huge failure

But how would you know when you have refused to read , travel ,get exposed and Informed ?

Keep wallowing in ignorance and keep showing the words how far you are from intelligence ...peace out

2 Likes

Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Nigerialabalaba: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

U are the local man who just based in Lagos and haven't been to any where else ...fashola as a governor is no where near the likes of ameachi ,akpabio even umiah in infrastructural development ..nah but u don't travel

His performance as a minster has been not but a huge failure

But how would you know when you have refused to read , travel ,get exposed and Informed ?

Keep wallowing in ignorance and keep showing the words how far you are from intelligence ...peace out

native ibo man. if u call fashola mediocre and going outside Lagos travel, i shake my head for u native ibo man.
Before u deflect my question, show me where fec approve and gave money to fashola to do those yeye roads on your list and i go bend. d reason u no fit show me na because u be liar and dia is no truth in u.
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

native ibo man. if u call fashola and going outside Lagos travel, i shake my head for u native ibo man.
Before u deflect my question, show me where fec approve and gave money to fashola to do those yeye roads on your list and i go bend. d reason u no fit show me na because u be liar and dia is no truth in u.
I'm not going to do the work your teacher failed to do boy

Google is your friend that's if u know what to do with it

1 Like

Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Nigerialabalaba: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'm not going to do the work your teacher failed to do boy

Google is your friend that's if u know what to do with it
na google i go ask now? shiorr
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Truthisunique3: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

na google i go ask now? shiorr
stop fooling yourself online
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Parachoko: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2022
[.
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Nigerialabalaba: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Truthisunique3:
stop fooling yourself online
una no wella. u accuse pesin hia and wen i ask for proof, you say make I ask google.
Na my problem with native ibo people d 2 of una dey show. native ibo people like terrorism, lying and na crime and hatred full una dna
Re: FEC Okays N48.8b For Roads, Bridges, Sugar Industry by Truthisunique3: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

una no wella. u accuse pesin hia and wen i ask for proof, you say make I ask google.
Na my problem with native ibo people d 2 of una dey show. native ibo people like terrorism, lying and na crime and hatred full una dna
you sure say no be refnol rashidat mix for that agbo give you

(1) (Reply)

Now That The Convention Is Here -governor Yahaya Bello / 2023 Presidency: Ex-dss Boss, Minister In Influence Peddling Scam / What Is Your Opinion About This Comment On Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.