Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What's The Best Financial Decision You Ever Made . - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's The Best Financial Decision You Ever Made . (281 Views)

Best Financial Apps To Receive Money In Nigeria From Abroad / Best Financial Institution In Nigeria / 6 Best Financial News Websites That Cater To Different Audiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Financial Decision You Ever Made . by MichaelOloche(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Last year February or so I was given some money to keep for a few months by my friend and I had my school fees with me everything was a total of #352,000, so I used it all to invest into crypto currency, I used overdraft to settle my first installment school fees, then some few months later I sold all my holding for Christmas and I made almost times three of the money I invested, so now have paid all the debt and used the profit to buy a plot of land for now.

So what are some of the best financial decisions you have ever made, you might save someone's financial life with your knowledge.
Re: What's The Best Financial Decision You Ever Made . by SportsHD: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2022
That's a huge risk you know.
Trading is two ways, you either sink or swim.
Glad you didn't sink.
You shouldn't make that type of financial decisions again. Using people's money to trade.
Re: What's The Best Financial Decision You Ever Made . by bibianna(f): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Keeping my money away from any triple M! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Financial Decision You Ever Made . by ibechris(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Using my first ever 360k for loan business and I have never regretted it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Iost Crypto Price Prediction – Is IOST Crypto A Good Investment? / . / "New Resource Reveals The Secrets Behind Importing Your GOODS From Global Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.