Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Police Advised Me To Accept Fuel In Exchange For Arrest - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Advised Me To Accept Fuel In Exchange For Arrest (174 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Advised Me To Accept Fuel In Exchange For Arrest by Snakedoctor1: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
After being assaulted by an area boys at the entrance if a fuel station, perhaps on the instruction of the fuel station manager, I decided to call the police.
The area boys was apprehended but the manager offered to fill my fuel container which was the part of the reasons the area boy assaulted me.

To cut a long story short, the fuel station manager asked that I dropped the case and release the boy if he would fill the gallon, not free of charge though. I refused and insisted that the boy should be arrested.
To my surprise, one of the officers called me to a corner and advised me to accept the managers offer and that its a good deal. That's how the area boy was released. Fuel presently is so regarded especially in Abuja.
Re: Police Advised Me To Accept Fuel In Exchange For Arrest by Malory: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Welcome to Buhari's Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Get Your NIN Ready To Board Trains From May - NRC / Let's Discuss About Italy Visa / Concerns About Travel History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.