Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Happy Birthday: Veteran Nollywood Actor Chidi Mokeme Celebrates Turning 50 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday: Veteran Nollywood Actor Chidi Mokeme Celebrates Turning 50 Today (198 Views)

Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday: Veteran Nollywood Actor Chidi Mokeme Celebrates Turning 50 Today by LetDemKnow(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022

Show me a Nigerian who grew up in the early 2000s but doesn’t know Nollywood bad boy Chidi Mokeme, and I’ll show you a person whose Nigerian-ness is under question.

The veteran actor, who hails from Oba in Idemili South LGA of Anambra State, was born on 17 March 1972, which makes him 50 today.

To celebrate the turn of his Golden Jubilee, Chidi Mokeme took to his Instagram page this morning to share a sweet note of appreciation to himself.

“Hello 50��
I’ve waited a long time for this day.
Nice to finally meet you.
You don’t look anything like they say though.
You look like 30, the one I met 20years ago.
Or is 50 the new 30?
Of course, that’s the GRACE factor.
Anyways let’s pop some bubbly, fill up our flutes and make a toast ��
We have some catching up to do, then I can share my dreams with you.
I’m glad you could make it, so let’s start with

Happy Birthday to me. You know the drill, we’re gonna have fun and enjoy our moments ����”

Chidi Mokeme has been a household name in the Nigerian movie industry for about two decades now, even anchoring the popular Gulder Ultimate Search show for a couple of years.

Some of his most popular movies are Anini (2005), Who Will Tell The President (2007), and 76 (2016).

Media Rants wishes Chidi Mokeme a Happy 50th Birthday!

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/happy-50-birthday-chidi-mokeme/
Re: Happy Birthday: Veteran Nollywood Actor Chidi Mokeme Celebrates Turning 50 Today by Malory: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
One of my favorites back then. Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Rema - Are You There ( Official Music Video) / Fresh Yoruba News Reports Daily (check & Enjoy) - Let's Promote Local Contents / Get Long Hair In One Week With This Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.