Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos (2827 Views)

Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by janefblog: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Nollywood actor and former Ultimate Search presenter, Chidi Mokeme, turns 50 years old today March 17.

Mokeme took to his Instagram page to celebrate himself on the occasion of his golden jubilee.

He shared a video and wrote;”Hello 50
I’ve waited a long time for this day.
Nice to finally meet you.

You don’t look anything ........... https://janefblog.com/actor-chidi-mokeme-celebrates-as-he-turns-50-with-stunning-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by ashawopikin(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Happy birthday chidi nwamama

1 Like

Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by thrillionaire(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2022
I wonder why Chidi didn't build on his celebrity status.. he just went quiet and off the grid.
Attention is money so court it with your life l according to Robert Greene.

4 Likes

Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by MonkeyMods(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Happy birthday. Nollywood lover boy
Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by thesicilian: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
The moment anyone tells me he's over 50yrs, he suddenly starts looking old to me. I don't know why it is like that.

1 Like

Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by ashawopikin(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
thesicilian:
The moment anyone tells me he's over 50yrs, he suddenly starts looking old to me. I don't know why it is like that.
na so, especially women

1 Like

Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by Barryseal: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
While his female colleagues whom he acted with in the industry are still claiming 30.

3 Likes

Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by Mummytoo: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Happy birthday sir

Pls don't hide again
Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by shox(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
One of my favorite actor
Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by beautyhd: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Happy birthday my crush those years

1 Like

Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by princepee: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ut
Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Tough guy.

I liked how he handled ultimate search that year. Very strict with the participants.

Hbd.
Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 1:21am On Mar 18, 2022
Barryseal:
While his female colleagues whom he acted with in the industry are still claiming 30.
30 seems to be the perfect number tongue

Happy birthday to a decent and easy going man of the moment cool.
Re: Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos by udomonday: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:
because you still a kid.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Ooni Of Ife’s Estranged Wife, Olori Silekunola Naomi / DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US / Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.