Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health (169 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health by Confy303: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Women! Women!! Women!!!

I have summoned you all here because I have something very important to say. I will start by giving a story about myself.
When I started seeing my period in 2010, I was thrilled it had finally come and I was still skeptical because I wasn't experiencing any pain whatsoever. I remember my mother saying it didn't matter and that I won't like the pains if it came. I still didn't believe her until 2016 when I started having those horrible menstrual cramps. When I say horrible I mean it, it was so much that I would vomit, have diaorrhea and feel sick. I was so tired and afraid of my monthly flows , I started looking for ways to end it and I came across Oriflame in 2021.
I heard all about their products and how it was so good and effective. I didn't immediately go into it until I heard of their feminelle intimate wash and all the wonders it was working. I decided to get one for myself . I got it and tbh , I was short of words. The menstrual cramps issue was a added benefit because it was one of all the wonders Oriflame feminelle intimate wash brought with it. I immediately started having a pain free monthly flow. I just love this product that's why I am coming to bring it to all my ladies here.
Benefits of Oriflame feminelle intimate wash
1. Reduce itchiness and discomforts in the vaginal
2. No odour ;fishy or sour smell are free from your vaginal
3. Reduces menstral cramps . This is the brain stormer
4. Reduces the risk of infection from public toilets
5. Keeps you fresh and clean all day

Oriflame feminelle intimate wash contains safe and clinically certified ingredients in them. So you are free from any synthetic materials that would harm you.
I would be holding a free Oriflame feminelle intimate wash class on how to effectively use it for all of you that would reach out to me . You will even get discounts at the end of the class . Send me a message today ,I will be waiting for you.
WhatsApp :09036844136

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer, Symptoms, Causes And Treatment / How You Can Lose Weight In 28-days Without Going To The Gym. / Chronic Prostatitis Diet: Foods To Avoid And Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.