Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

“I Have Stayed Months Without Knacking, I Don’t Cheat” – Lady Cries Out [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Stayed Months Without Knacking, I Don’t Cheat” – Lady Cries Out [VIDEO] (558 Views)

BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) / Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Stayed Months Without Knacking, I Don’t Cheat” – Lady Cries Out [VIDEO] by Joshuamilez: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
A lady has cried out bitterly while revealing that she is desperately in need of a boyfriend.

The lady who made a video to express herself said she has stayed for months without romps just because she wants the next guy she will have intercourse with to be her boyfriend.

Speaking further, she lamented over high libido while complimenting her culinary skills. She professed to have self-control and affirmed that she doesn’t cheat.

WATCH VIDEO

Source: https://bbnaija.ng/i-have-stayed-months-without-knacking-i-dont-cheat-lady-in-need-of-a-boyfriend-cries-out-video/
Re: “I Have Stayed Months Without Knacking, I Don’t Cheat” – Lady Cries Out [VIDEO] by ignis: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Should we start crying ?
Re: “I Have Stayed Months Without Knacking, I Don’t Cheat” – Lady Cries Out [VIDEO] by Joshuamilez: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
ignis:
Should we start crying ?

She needs a man lol tongue
Re: “I Have Stayed Months Without Knacking, I Don’t Cheat” – Lady Cries Out [VIDEO] by ignis: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Joshuamilez:

She needs a man lol tongue

You can apply.
Re: “I Have Stayed Months Without Knacking, I Don’t Cheat” – Lady Cries Out [VIDEO] by Joshuamilez: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
ignis:

You can apply.

You are interested lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular OAP Tolulope Dolapo Is The Model For The American King T-shirt / DMGS: Obi Cubana Donates N2million Each To 20 Of His Poor High School Classmates / Cubana Group In Excess Joy As Popular Rick Rose Short Down Lagos Arena Show Alon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.