Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

“i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo (530 Views)

Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by TheGistDay: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pastor Paul Enenche, founder of Dunamis International Gospel Centre has promised to surprise his spiritual father, the General Overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, with another aircraft.

According to PM News, Enenche noted that Bishop Oyedepo deserved another aircraft even though he has one already.

https://thegistday.com/2022/03/17/ill-buy-another-private-jet-for-you-pastor-enenche-promises-bishop-oyedepo/

Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by LordIsaac(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by hollah123: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Where will the money come from if not from brainwashed fools.

Dangote isn't even saying that but someone who get paid to brainwash
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by ProfAmaben(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fraudulent idiots, when most of the brainwashed nincompoops that contribute this monies cannot even feed properly. I don't blame you, but the fools that gladly donate their life savings to you fools.
Re: “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo by tutudesz: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Instead of Nigeria having mega factories, what we have is mega churches undecided and we expect the country to grow undecided

(1) (Reply)

Video: I Was Never Married To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, I Lied- Ex Husband Falegun / Celebritiesrihanna And ASAP Rocky Broke Up – Here’s Why / Despite My Overuse Of Postinor, Doctor Said I Can Still Be A Mother - Mandy Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.