Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project (1167 Views)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Pictures And Videos From The Asisat Oshoala All-Star Match / Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
The Asisat Oshoala Foundation Hijab Project is an initiative from the Asisat Oshoala foundation, that aims to positively impact the lives of young Muslim girls by offering them a stepping stone to engage in active sports.

The Hijab Project is set to mentor, tutor and gift young Muslim girls, and also letting them realize their goals can be achieved while representing Allah publicly, just like Asisat.

Venue : Elegbeta Training Ground, Lagos Island.
Date : Wednesday 16th march 2022
Time: 10am
Participating team: Ansarudeen Muslim girls college , Isolo Lagos.

This project is proudly powered by @emzornigeria @lagossportscomm gift donation by @basicslagos and proudly supported by
kits @nikewomen

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9j6z9LMuT/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by Totilopussylick(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by Totilopussylick(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
sad
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by Kestolove(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Make una no go look for husband marry...nonsense
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by Bellfun(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9j6z9LMuT/

Your quiz...

Elumelu and Adeleke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by paulolee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
beautiful pictures bt I think girls playing football with Hijab looks outdated...the world av evolved pass dt
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by paulolee(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kestolove:
Make una no go look for husband marry...nonsense
guy calm down na....I think it would be better if she ignore religion n carry all girls along, it shouldn't be just Muslims..
afterall d project is all about empowering the girl child n not a religious one..
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
paulolee:

guy calm down na....I think it would be better if she ignore religion n carry all girls along, it shouldn't be just Muslims..
afterall d project is all about empowering the girl child n not a religious one..

Asisat Oshoala has had very many programmes to empower girls from secondary schools all over Lagos. In fact, she has not only empowered girls, she has also empowered men. There is nothing wrong in deciding to empower a class of people that are even more disadvantaged than others. It's all about breaking barriers.

When she was younger her parents didn't want her to play football because they thought that it interfered with her school work. There are people who believe that girls should not even play sports. There are also people who believe that Muslim girls should not play sports. She is breaking those barriers with her programmes.

Asisat Oshoala Lagos Secondary School Girls Football Clinic 2017 (Photos)

Pictures Of The Winners Of The 2018 Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Clinic

Asisat Oshoala Donates Materials To Pupils In 50 Primary Schools In Lagos.

Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament

Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures).

3 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by paulolee(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
naptu2:

Asisat Oshoala has had very many programmes to empower girls from secondary schools all over Lagos. In fact, she has not only empowered girls, she has also empowered men. There is nothing wrong in deciding to empower a class of people that are even more disadvantaged than others. It's all about breaking barriers.

When she was younger her parents didn't want her to play football because they thought that it interfered with her school work. There are people who believe that girls should not even play sports. There are also people who believe that Muslim girls should not play sports. She is breaking those barriers with her programmes.

Asisat Oshoala Lagos Secondary School Girls Football Clinic 2017 (Photos)

Pictures Of The Winners Of The 2018 Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Clinic

Asisat Oshoala Donates Materials To Pupils In 50 Primary Schools In Lagos.

Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament
owkaaay....i understand u better, she have had many n just wants to focus this on religion n just Muslim girls in trying to pass a message about d mentality of islam....she is doing well.
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
paulolee:

owkaaay....i understand u better, she have had many n just wants to focus this on religion n just Muslim girls in trying to pass a message about d mentality of islam....she is doing well.

grin Spin! I now understand you better and I realise that I shouldn't have taken you seriously.

Take care (I shan't reply you again).

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Still smiling despite the injury. It's nice to see Katie McCabe (Arsenal) in the comments. Ingrid Engen, Andrea Pereira and Mariona of Barcelona are also there.

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by paulolee(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
naptu2:

grin Spin! I now understand you better and I realise that I shouldn't have taken you seriously.

Take care (I shan't reply you again).
shan't reply me again?? no b so na...as u reply me, I bin receive 10k alert for my gtb aza....abeg continue replying me naa
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:09am On Mar 18, 2022
paulolee:

She is not in for religion angle but business angle (Nike branded hijab)
Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos Of The Asisat Oshoala Hijab Project by naptu2: 6:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Interviews.

Students, coaches and staff explain what the hijab project is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0yIKV2TbyI

(1) (Reply)

Fans Of Swansea Fc / Ayc- Can We Put Any Hope In Ladan Bosso? / Fifa Confirm Over Aged Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.