Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) (33582 Views)

Mbaka: Arresting Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Stop Killings By Bandits (Video) / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / Zamfara: Troops Kill 100 Bandits, Recover Several Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Fourwinds: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
zikter:
Go to the place and ask the people jubilating. Go before the meat you are looking for will finish o

When Abba Kyari was displaying people he killed I know he sent some to you to feed on
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by mozes01(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
I am still trying to understand the word "Neutralized" shey them kill them ni abi them escape or they were arrested?
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by AbuAeesha: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
anyone else thought these could be part of campaign strategies??
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Abujason: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Where are the dead terrorists. All I saw in the video was bunch of terrorists jubilating and shouting Allahu Akbar!

Even the terrorists get NEPA while the rest of us productive ones are in darkness.
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Oracleamehdin(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Watch this amazing song
Sunar Yesu-The Name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNjMU_8Fe-c
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by zikter(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fourwinds:

When Abba Kyari was displaying people he killed I know he sent some to you to feed on
I am not one of you canibals, that is why I don't look for or ask for corpses please.
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Newton2024: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
zikter:
Is not better than a cannibal looking for bodies to cannibalize?
It is better than Islam'ic terr-orism up North.
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by dayabiuuku: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's just like shooting DEVIL S human body and then jubilating that DEVIL have died

Don't you know he will get another body and continue causing his trouble as usual?

#itiswell!
#MayGodSaveUsAll!
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Bukden16(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
miniziter:
Where's there corpse or I don't believe it.

1st to comment since 2013. Where's my trophy?

Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
miniziter:

Don't u see the corpses of the motorcycles?
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by oza20(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Mccullum: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
May God continue to give our security agencies victory over all these urchin insurgents.
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
these untrained terrorist were suppose to be shot at long range not neutralize. neutralizing terrorist is act coward and unpatriotic on the part of the securities

these people have a lot of ransom at their disposal to get many seized bikes or even hijacked from any bikemen

someone came to your house kill your communities members and burn you then you sent him away and you called that victory

this is absolute thrash
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by zikter(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Newton2024:
It is better than Islam'ic terr-orism up North.
just like IPOB ESN terror in in AfghaEASTERN
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Nkitara: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
zikter:
Soon they will start asking for the 100 corpses to be displayed as if they want to use them as meat for their soup. Good job by the security forces
But bandits always display theirs whenever they butcher the military like goats grin grin
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Fourwinds: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
zikter:
I am not one of you canibals, that is why I don't look for or ask for corpses please.
. Ha.. That is not true..Abba Kyari's effort in doing the work of his masters you affectionately support were always pleased with the display of corpses on internet and you benefitted greatly in mining and trafficking in organs.
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by zikter(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fourwinds:
. Ha.. That is not true..Abba Kyari's effort in doing the work of his masters you affectionately support were always pleased with the display of corpses on internet and you benefitted greatly in mining and trafficking in organs.
No, that is the exclusive trade of people looking for corpses up and down
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
zikter:
No, that is the exclusive trade of people looking for corpses up and down

Yeah. You and your people in government
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by zikter(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nkitara:
But bandits always display theirs whenever they butcher the military like goats grin grin
The people who this victory is for are the ones jubilating in the video. They are happy but here you are pained so much. I don't know what the rationale is behind this particular behavior. Even if they display it, I am sure you will say they went to mortuary to rent the corpses. I doubt why you have not said the bikes and jubilating crowd was rented. The bottom line is that, the people involved are happy. Your doubt is inconsequential anyway and nobody has any obligation to justify anything to you
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Orangeburger: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kennyfancy:
They are celebrating as if the bandit are not thier brothers, husbands and children, people living in that Niger state need brain reset, waiting for bandit update before the weeks run out

I doubt if you can get anything meaningful with this your mindset

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by zikter(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fourwinds:

Yeah. You and your people in government
No, people looking for corpses here
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Nkitara: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
zikter:
The people who this victory is for are the ones jubilating in the video. They are happy but here you are pained so much. I don't know what the rationale is behind this particular behavior. Even if they display it, I am sure you will say they went to mortuary to rent the corpses. I doubt why you have not said the bikes and jubilating crowd was rented. The bottom line is that, the people involved are happy. Your doubt is inconsequential anyway and nobody has any obligation to justify anything to you
Na lie grin grin, bandits just dey kill una like chicken grin grin
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by DeGLORIOUS: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Just because those guys run away, you thought you have won mmm. This is not victory please
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
miniziter:

Lolz trophy ni

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
100 bandits neutralized I'm not understanding, did they mean 100 bandits were killed

Because if they did not kill those guys that area should wait for reprisal attack from Buhari kinsmen ooo
Re: Jubilation In Niger As Security Operatives Neutralise 100 Bandits (Video) by Geeman2006: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kennyfancy:
They are celebrating as if the bandit are not thier brothers, husbands and children, people living in that Niger state need brain reset, waiting for bandit update before the weeks run out

What do you mean. So if your brother becomes a criminal, you should celebrate him or what. I don't understand this your statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply / 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.