Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? (47786 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by Bobloco: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
All I know is that there was a slap

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by rajiedreez: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Abeg who
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by Charliemunger4: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bianca slapped the other lady for insulting her (Ashawo) n obino didnt even nice grin grin. A clearer vid is on Twitter!

But honestly it's a national disgrace.

His troublesome wife might be the reason why he drinks.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by Unruly7(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Yousef don't know and you created thread ?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by tollyboy5(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cyberterror:

But that video doesn't show any slap.
Bro from that video i saw ojukwu standing up and launching missile slap to the busybody.
Who later went to rest in her husband bosom grin

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by MrUchenna1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT ''THERE WAS A SLAP''
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by Cyberterror: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

Bro from that video i saw ojukwu standing up and launching missile slap to the busybody.
Who later went to rest in her husband bosom grin
Ok
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by MyExpression(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Truly, we don't know what Obiano's wife said to her, but Bianca lacked the restraint....and landed her a tall cold dirty slap in public.

Bianca assaulted first.

There's no justification for assault in the law.

Same fate that happened to Zinedine Zidane.

Same way husbands are not justified in hitting their nagging wives.

No matter what happens, na who hit first we dey prosecute.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by kingthreat(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I have seen the clearer video , a drunk looking Madam Obaino walks to confront a seated Bianca and Bianca stands up and launches a slap that removed the head gear of Mrs Obaino .

https://mobile.twitter.com/AskPHPeople/status/1504441171468242955?t=2rGDYXCM3Pn5-y1hgKjMMA&s=19

Thanks for this. Next time Obiano's wife will behave herself.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by dialfa: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Video is there.

The Queen slapped the unelected nincompoop.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by ginggerxy: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Forget who slapped who....all we know is that there was a slap and it will go down in history as the first governor swearing in ceremony that ended with a slap.... simple!
what ever gives your miserable life joy lol.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by dialfa: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Thanks for this. Next time Obiano's wife will behave herself.

See as she just walked to confront our Queen.

No more respect.

She is very lucky that it is only a slap she received.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by IdowuRufai: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by Kestolove(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
I was dia, bianca slap ojukwu, ojukwu wife now slap bianca then obiano wife slap the both of them...as am typing this now, we are in the government house settlin d matter..soludo said dey should both kneel down...this bloggers think say na only them dey crase

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by JuanJO(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Willie wife slap bianca
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
See finish will never end in Nigeria Sha!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by ButterBurger: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
I will still blame Obiano.
He was right there sitted comfortably until he had to tap his wife to focus after the public disgraceful fight.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by bizzibodi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is the saddest day of honorable soludo's life.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by stasius: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
I have the video.

Bianca Slapped Mrs Obiano. Mrs Obiano wanted to retaliate but her's was dodged by Bianca. Security operatives and men around swung into action and separated the fight.

Meanwhile the slap almost pushed Mrs Obiano down. But she was the person that stood up and went to Bianca to Provoke her.

10 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by FSBoperator: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
noiseee! Be productive plscheesy

Lol.

The level of rascality and zero decorum coming out of your blighted yeast although serves as good entertainment especially as clickbaits but you have to understand that we are getting really ashamed of your total lack of self respect and dignity.

You are all a collective disgrace and if I had my way I would sign your Biafra shithole into existence immediately .

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by MyExpression(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cyberterror:

Where the slap? I have watched the video again and again.

Nawa ooo.

Which phone you dey use?

Make I zoom and screenshot for you

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by adefitim(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is this real or joke?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by christistruth01: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

There was a slap. Stop doing yeye argument

There were 2 Slaps and it ended in a draw

Mrs Obiano 1 hot Slap
Mrs Ojukwu 1 hot Slap

Referee : DSS

PS Mrs Ojukwu also successfully dislodged Mrs Obiano's exotic Wig

Mrs Obiano responded by yelling Ashewo at Mrs Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by nzeobi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cyberterror:
Very good question that needs answer. All the videos seen so far doesn't show any slap but in my view, the way Bianca was being held tightly by one unknown man may indicate she received the slap and was being prevented from retaliating. Who knows?

Any conclusive video evidence so that we know who won the fight

Bianca slapped her and removed her wig, if you watch well you will see obiano wife adjusting her wig
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by egojeny1(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by DEmejioba1: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kestolove:
I was dia, bianca slap ojukwu, ojukwu wife now slap bianca then obiano wife slap the both of them...as am typing this now, we are in the government house settlin d matter..soludo said dey should both kneel down...this bloggers think say na only them dey crase

Patiently waiting to see how Soludu will list how he settled the fight between Bianca and Obiano wife as one of his 100 days achievements in office.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by christistruth01: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
nzeobi:

Bianca slapped her and removed her wig, if you watch well you will see obiano wife adjusting her wig

Mrs Obiano wore Pink

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by babajero(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
FSBoperator:
A Congo Jewess slaps another Congo Jewess . Does it matter who did what?
Only Peter Obi get himself for that yeast. Igbos are a disgrace to themselves .

Osu Amala
So amala is the only thing that is in your head? What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by Jeffersonagain(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
I have come to realize that what is reported about an incident or the way it is reported is usually way different from what actually happened. And curiously it is the report that the public feast on and fight over.

In this case, an unverified altercation is already said to include a HOT and DIRTY slap.

Abeg ehn, make we face road leave bird wey dey sky.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by rexchazy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
A whole lot of people didn't observe the man that was telling the camera men and women to stand down? That's how they have suppressed the media to there gain. Bunch of useless politicians

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by Karemarealty288(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cyberterror:
Very good question that needs answer. All the videos seen so far doesn't show any slap but in my view, the way Bianca was being held tightly by one unknown man may indicate she received the slap and was being prevented from retaliating. Who knows?

Any conclusive video evidence so that we know who won the fight

The name of the movie for Nollywood will be " The Royal Slap ( who slap who)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? by FSBoperator: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
babajero:
So amala is the only thing that is in your head? What a pity.

First lady of Biafra slaps first lady of Anambra columbia

Wetin concern me.

Osu Amala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) / Without Winning FCT, A President Cannot Be Legally Declared — Ozoani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.