Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ibrahim Alli-balogun For Apc National Youth Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Alli-balogun For Apc National Youth Leader (208 Views)

Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Alli-balogun For Apc National Youth Leader by solabetter(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
LETTER OF INTENT TO RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF NATIONAL YOUTH LEADER AT THE UPCOMING NATIONAL CONVENTION OF OUR GREAT PARTY, ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS, APC.

As our great party, the All Progressives Congress, APC is currently in the process of re-structuring through our highly anticipated upcoming National Convention to elect new national executives that will paddle the affairs of our great party at the national level, I am offering myself to serve as the National Youth Leader our party APC.

This would be an opportunity to help the youths within our great party and beyond. Youth Participation in politics is something that should be encouraged and I intend to carry along every partisan and non partisan Nigerian Youth if given the opportunity to serve our great party the All Progressive Congress.

I have the vision, confidence and the ability to provide the leadership in all areas that involves youth participation in politics. Over the years my portfolio as the SA to the Speaker on youth matters have given me the leverage to successfully managed political pressure & agitations by various youth organisations in Nigeria.

I can help to rebuild confidence in every Nigerian youth, I have the skills to communicate and positively change their mindset towards the policies and principles of our great party and the government of our party.

With more than 20 years’ cumulative experience leading youths at various levels in politics, community services, religious organization and currently as the Special Adviser to the Honourable Speaker, Nigeria's Federal House of Representatives, I am adept in coordinations, missions planning, and counseling. I have been in contact with different youth organisations ranging from the religious, educational, socioeconomic and political sectors nationwide.

I have been able to break ethnic barriers in my day to day interactions with young people and my strong organizational and planning skills is something that will be of great use to the team of leaders coming up as the National Executives of our great party, APC.

Moreover, my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-hand human & crisis management, innovative ideas and people skills, I excel at: organizing and leading diverse youth groups, Over the years I have been Involved in mobilising youths in activities to foster volunteer attitudes. If given the opportunity to serve I have initiatives and strategies to bring in more youths to participate and see reasons to be card carrying member of our great party.

In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for youth fellowship. I am extremely enthusiastic about the growth and developments of our great party, the APC's is focused on youths' involvement and would welcome the opportunities to contribute to the continued success and growth of our great party.

If this noble opportunity is afforded me, I will utilise the huge platform to mobilise supports and seamless participations of Nigerian youths positively towards the progress of our great party, APC and success of our government.

I am driven by my passionate interest for the growth of our party and development of our nation through innovative & creative participations of our youths with paradigm shift from resources based economy to a knowledge based economy in line with the advance technologies now taking over the spaces of the World.

Thank you & God bless you

Sincerely Yours,

Ibrahim Alli-Balogun,
Special Assistant on Youth Matter,
to Hon. Speaker,
House of Representatives & Member, All Progressives Congress, APC,
Surulere Local Government,
Lagos State,
Southwest, Nigeria.

Re: Ibrahim Alli-balogun For Apc National Youth Leader by phelps007: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Ex-governor, Obiano On His Way To US / My Issue Is Not The Slap From Bianca / Why Muslims Shouldn't Accept Tinubu's Advice About Creating Political Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.