Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

For CORPERS only! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For CORPERS only! (1445 Views)

Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Affordable Accommodation For Corpers Serving In Abuja / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good day friend...

Its lovely to have you here.

I could remember 7months ago when I landed in someone DM after reading his post on Instagram.

And as you might guess, the person is a good friend of mine today.

As a medical corper, I couldn't just cope with the allowance I was receiving( no state allowance)

And when compared to the stress I was facing at the primary health centre I was posted to, it was a living hell!

And coupled with the fact I wasn't receiving any money from home, with bills piling up to pay...

I knew I needed an extra source of income badly.

But something annoying happened the day I landed on this affiliate marketer DM.

I was so pissed at him...

When he told me his video was only going to teach me about how the business works...

But in order to get the skills required to succeed in it and how to get started, I will have to pay.

I almost rained insult on him!

All I wanted was another income source to take me out of my mystery and not to pay any damn thing.

Then he said something that hasn't left my mind to this very day.

He said:

Great things doesn't come cheap.

The things you need to succeed come at a great price and only those who are willing to pay will have it.

And he immediately sent me his video to watch.

He told me to forget about the money and just learn what he is about to show me.

Because if I think about the money, I will be discouraged to watch it and that was what I did.

6 weeks later, I got the money I needed to sign up and today I have made over #2.5million in sales and #1.25million in commission.

And some of my students are beginning to replicate my result.

And today it can be your turn too.

No! You don't need a laptop.

No tech skills required.

Just your smartphone and you're good to go.

This is not a get-rich-quick scheme where you put 20k today to cash out 100k tomorrow.

If that's what you're looking for...then kindly close this page, it is not for you.

But if you're ready to put in at least 1-2 hours of work daily to enjoy the benefits of this mind blogging business model...

Then go ahead & WhatsApp me...

Afterall, that's what courageous and intelligent people do & I know you're one of them.

To have full access to the training video for FREE quickly send me a WhatsApp DM now.

My WhatsApp number is in my signature.

Check the comment section too.
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
You can still have access
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2022
can still have access to the video
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
More to come
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Very soon will be taking this post down as I'm tired of replying messages already.
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Keep winning
Re: For CORPERS only! by Acme45: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dopaminergic:
Good day friend...

Its lovely to have you here.

I could remember 7months ago when I landed in someone DM after reading his post on Instagram.

And as you might guess, the person is a good friend of mine today.

As a medical corper, I couldn't just cope with the allowance I was receiving( no state allowance)

And when compared to the stress I was facing at the primary health centre I was posted to, it was a living hell!

And coupled with the fact I wasn't receiving any money from home, with bills piling up to pay...

I knew I needed an extra source of income badly.

But something annoying happened the day I landed on this affiliate marketer DM.

I was so pissed at him...

When he told me his video was only going to teach me about how the business works...

But in order to get the skills required to succeed in it and how to get started, I will have to pay.

I almost rained insult on him!

All I wanted was another income source to take me out of my mystery and not to pay any damn thing.

Then he said something that hasn't left my mind to this very day.

He said:

Great things doesn't come cheap.

The things you need to succeed come at a great price and only those who are willing to pay will have it.

And he immediately sent me his video to watch.

He told me to forget about the money and just learn what he is about to show me.

Because if I think about the money, I will be discouraged to watch it and that was what I did.

6 weeks later, I got the money I needed to sign up and today I have made over #2.5million in sales and #1.25million in commission.

And some of my students are beginning to replicate my result.

And today it can be your turn too.

No! You don't need a laptop.

No tech skills required.

Just your smartphone and you're good to go.

This is not a get-rich-quick scheme where you put 20k today to cash out 100k tomorrow.

If that's what you're looking for...then kindly close this page, it is not for you.

But if you're ready to put in at least 1-2 hours of work daily to enjoy the benefits of this mind blogging business model...

Then go ahead & WhatsApp me...

Afterall, that's what courageous and intelligent people do & I know you're one of them.

To have full access to the training video for FREE quickly send me a WhatsApp DM now.

My WhatsApp number is in my signature.

Check the comment section too.

pls go and help your family and community members . Don't you have poor people in your community?
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Acme45:
pls go and help your family and community members . Don't you have poor people in your community?

Thank you
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
More to come
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2022
More to follow
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
You can still join
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
More to come
Re: For CORPERS only! by Dopaminergic(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Corpers only

(1) (Reply)

Problem List Candidates Of The NYSC (batch A List) / Nysc Allowee Increasment / Corpers How Much Is Your April Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.