Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract (501 Views)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of flat / Project Financing: Partner Needed Urgently For A Sand Supply Contract. / Urgent Supply Of Soya Beans To Flour Mills Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract by Abujaexpress: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
I greet everyone in the house, pls we have job, supply of items for a very respected international organization here in Nigeria. We have got some money, but we require additional 4.5 million Naira to do the supply within time and satisfactorily. Deadline of supply is next week. Am based in Abuja. We are ready to offer 10% and payment after job execution is 30 days.

It's genuine and urgent in case you can or link me up with anyone that can.

This is my phone number: 08025367696
Re: I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract by dawnomike(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Abujaexpress:
I greet everyone in the house, pls we have job, supply of items for a very respected international organization here in Nigeria. We have got some money, but we require additional 4.5 million Naira to do the supply within time and satisfactorily. Deadline of supply is next week. Am based in Abuja. We are ready to offer 10% and payment after job execution is 30 days.

It's genuine and urgent in case you can or link me up with anyone that can.

This is my phone number: 08025367696
Do you have a loan request proposal?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract by Abujaexpress: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
dawnomike:
Do you have a loan request proposal?
Request proposal, as in ?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract by vickybby(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Want to excute such huge amount into a job without mobilisation,better look well before you leap...we are no longer at easy!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract by Abujaexpress: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2022
vickybby:
Want to excute such huge amount into a job without mobilisation,better look well before you leap...we are no longer at easy!
That's the organisation's policy for supplies within that threshold.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract by DeathToAfonja: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2022
So someone should just give you 4.5 milla without you submitting your family land or inheritance

Comrade you're doing well

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 4.5 Million Naira To Execute An Urgent Supply Contract by Abujaexpress: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
So someone should just give you 4.5 milla without you submitting your family land or inheritance

Comrade you're doing well

Hahaha. There are lands and house, with customary/chief papers. What I don't have is a land/property with C of O. I can provide the original documents. I approached my banks, but what they need as collateral to grant a loan is a C of O.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Investment Platform Which You Should Try Out / Can You Combined This 30 Mins Part Time Biz Income With Your Current Job ? / How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.