Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? (552 Views)

20 Top SEO Techniques That Produce Good Results / Basic Marketing Tips And Tricks That Produce Big Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by Hightser: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Guys, I’m a flutter developer, running emulator consumes more of laptop power than any other thing, I need steady power.

Someone please recommend panel, inverter that can produce atleast 100 watts, my laptop is 60 watts and I need to charge my phone too.

I don’t need light for anything else now.

Also, I saw online that I can use solar panel, battery charge controller and inverter without battery.

I want to try it out cause I’m running on a budget of 100k. Maybe I will buy battery later but for now I just want to get good inverter and panel plus charge controller.

I called someone at Alaba and they sent me pictures of a 300watts mono crystalline solar panel: 38k tokunbo (used )

Inverter: 80
Around 120k plus delivery, no battery
Please I need advice and recommendations

Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by Hightser: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello everyone please help me out,

Mods please. Cc lalasticlala Mynd45
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by Colliano100(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Except you want only want to be using your devices during the days, you will need batteries
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by thanksjosh005: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Hello @Highster your question is not clearly much understood. Already you have a 100W solar panel. That's not quite how you would ask it. It's probably because you're doing it yourself without full knowledge of how everythibg works and not seeking professional service. But afterall, it's your thing so feel free.

Basically, not that you didn't ask well, as I then figured out what you actually meant. You already have all you want, only that, you don't quite get how everything works.

You are using a laptop of which you'll anyways be charging, not even a desktop. So there's no much power to consume, depending on the load. The questions however are:
Would you be connecting your photovoltaic in series or in parallel?
What else would you be connecting to your secondary power source (your solar inverter) that would consume much power?

You don't really need recommendations. You just have to do your own calculations.
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by LogicBomb8: 11:57pm On May 24, 2022
Hightser:
Guys, I’m a flutter developer, running emulator consumes more of laptop power than any other thing, I need steady power.

Someone please recommend panel, inverter that can produce atleast 100 watts, my laptop is 60 watts and I need to charge my phone too.

Also, I saw online that I can use solar panel, battery charge controller and inverter without battery.

I want to try it out cause I’m running on a budget of 100k. Maybe I will buy battery later but for now I just want to get good inverter and panel plus charge controller.

I called someone at Alaba and they sent me pictures of a 300watts mono crystalline solar panel: 38k tokunbo (used )

Kindly let me know How to get in touch with the alaba contact for those of us that also need tokumbo monocrystaline solar panels
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by Hightser: 12:28am On May 25, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Kindly let me know How to get in touch with the alaba contact for those of us that also need tokumbo monocrystaline solar panels

Hello chief, just go on jiji and select the dealer you want, call the number and negotiate with them, they will deliver to your doorstep anywhere in Lagos and it’s payment on delivery
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by LogicBomb8: 12:56am On May 25, 2022
Hightser:

Hello chief, just go on jiji and select the dealer you want, call the number and negotiate with them, they will deliver to your doorstep anywhere in Lagos and it’s payment on delivery
Is that how you got yours? Can they deliver outside lagos?
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by Hightser: 5:22am On May 25, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Is that how you got yours? Can they deliver outside lagos?

Yes that’s how I got mine, they deliver everywhere but you have to pay before delivery to places outside Lagos
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by Fapemz: 8:14am On May 25, 2022
Hightser:

Battery is the most important component of an inverter system (barring some very newly improved inverter design that can handle voltage flunctatio)

I have the right Power solution that fits your budget. 480wh lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4 / LFP) battery that guarantees longetivity and ready road use features likes 12v, 5v output and even extra voltages (12 - 24) are well caterered for.

With this you can power your laptop, phones, dc fan, light etc.

Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by LogicBomb8: 8:38am On May 25, 2022
Hightser:

Yes that’s how I got mine, they deliver everywhere but you have to pay before delivery to places outside Lagos
there are many panel sellers on jiji how do i know the legit ones or the one you bought from
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by Hightser: 1:05pm On May 25, 2022
LogicBomb8:
there are many panel sellers on jiji how do i know the legit ones or the one you bought from

+234 816 891 7338

I bought from this guy

1 Like

Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by LogicBomb8: 1:06pm On May 25, 2022
Hightser:

+234 816 891 7338
I bought from this guy
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by LogicBomb8: 1:08pm On May 25, 2022
Hightser:

+234 816 891 7338
I bought from this guy
Will give him a try thanks
Re: What Solar Appliances Combination Will Produce 100watts? by LogicBomb8: 1:08pm On May 25, 2022
Hightser:

+234 816 891 7338
I bought from this guy
Will give him a try thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Which Adsense Alternative Will You Recommend / Facebook Account Needed Please / The New Social Networking Site In Nigeria Called Www.reachnaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.