Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React (113517 Views)

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Richlycoated: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mrkumareze:

I guess you don't know Anambrarians hate Obiano and his wife for abandoning the state government responsibilities
Very true. He did nothing except going about with his agberos and peeing anywhere car stops him cuz he drinks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Quiny32323: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
BKayy:
It is called "CLASS". You can't buy it or fake it. It is either you have it or not.

I swear, na ngwa woman that kpako want try.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by derecho(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ever heard of affray? Wetin you think say e go happen if na poor pipu go fight during such occasion?
Blackdisciple:

For what na, pesin no fit slap or fight again??
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by samwillyco1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Charly68:
Ojukwu's grave will shake if his wife didn't reply the dirty slap back ..

Who slap who first
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by GloriousGbola: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
See as obiano wife has created the epitaph for his administration.

@kaycee7, bianca slapped first grin
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by JayPeeOham: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Looks like she was calling her husband to come to her rescue.. she's like Obianooooooooooo grin

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by tonididdy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na one prick cause am... Period!

They are both banging one dick, thus the rift... Na see finish go make civilian slap 1st lady
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Legendoo: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
They're like little children.

How this is cruise bemuses.

Oliriburikus
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by CSTRR: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by wallrichy: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Slap or no slap, by the attitude of that woman called Ebele Obiano, it shows and says a lot about her husband. The husband doesn't have any control over her, have noticed that severally before now in many of the ANAMBRA state's house events. She would be dealing with the husband terribly at home....she has the tendency in her... She is definitely a proud, stubborn and dirty woman. Rofo Rofo kind of lady.

However, some Anambrarian people are still adamant in sending this uncultured woman to the National Assembly as a Senator where she would finally be beaten up and stripped naked by the likes of Senator Elisha Abbo that beat up a guy at the Abuja mall. I plead to Anambra people not to send her to the National Assembly o cos so many heavyweight fighters are there o....even though the rapist Dino Melaye that wanted to rape Senator Remi Tinubu is no longer a sitting senator but more of Dino and Elisha are still there o....I have said my own o....forewarned is forearmed.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by vikstandon(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
alsudan:
Never joke with the wife of a warlord. Meanwhile, photo of Ebele Obiano after receiving the face resetting slap. grin

Woow! First lady mouth wide o... E be like obogwu (duck)

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
IF UNA POST NEWS MAKE UNA DE TRY POST VIDEO NA ...... cool cool cool cool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by derecho(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na wa for you o...which kain yeye current be dat? You wan make Bianca finish Obiano's wife?You think say na only one slap gift dey her handbag? Plenty slap-gifts still dey her handbag o.Ebele Suppose go thank God.Maybe she for naked am sef.... As woman fight no dey pass draw hair and naked demsef
toujurs:
That is how she keeps her face at most times, all these jobless twitter people ehn, she isn't that petty.

That man that used that opportunity to tap current, walaihi that man is mad, and should be arrested is that how his village people taught him to separate a fight, the werey never touch fine woman for him life angry,
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Proparatech(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
The speed of that slap is higher than 3 x 10⁸m/s
Faster than light.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Okeziesg(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
You don't mess with a General's wife. I like how she treated her Bleep up.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Arysexy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
My attention has been drawn to the shameful conduct of the wife of the ex-governor and former first lady of Anambra State, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, who threw decorum away and attacked Her Excellency, Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu at today's inauguration ceremony and I hereby condemn in very strong terms, this unwarranted attack against H.E Mrs. Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu, the wife of an illustrious son and our very our own Ikemba.

I wish to add that the act exhibited by the former first lady was indecorous and unbecoming of a woman who had acted as a mother of the state and even desirous of serving in other capacities.

More condemnable is even the gutter and vulgar language used by Mrs Obiano to describe her fellow woman, who is even a widow. I have always held the view that it is only weak minds that label hardworking women like Bianca with nasty names such as "ashawo" and it is more unfortunate when a woman, especially one that has been around the corridors of power, is the one hurling such baseless and regretful invectives against a fellow woman.

What the world witnessed today at the swearing in ceremony is utterly disgraceful, unfortunate, crude and should never be emulated by the millions of our young girls and women who often look up to public figures with respect to how they conduct themselves.

Only a few days ago, an innocent woman was publicly paraded naked in the same community our former first lady hails from and one would have thought that rather than showcase this brute nature of fighting and engaging in public fisticuffs with her guest, she should have exerted same energy and fighting spirit in ensuring that Justice is done for that widow.

It saddens me a great deal to see the wife of an illustrious Anambra son, the pride of Ndigbo and an achiever that was once an ambassador of the Federal Republic, being attacked unprovoked and I join all right thinking persons in praying that we never ever record this type of travesty again in our history as a state.

*Senator Stella Adaeze Oduah*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by vikstandon(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
When you marry troublesome wife...you just sit down quietly on your lane and watch her do her shit...and collect her slap

Willie Obiano is just a nice guy...make the ladies flex muscle...They no do tear tear.
Without tear tear...they were just playing... nothing serious!!
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by derecho(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
This life ehn...what a sad and shameful way to leave the stage.Imagine the joy when they were sworn in.
This definitely would affect her chance of going to the Senate.
Some men can even send their wives packing the day they hear that you fought publicly.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
This shall be a great test of soludo's wisdom.
Naso King Solomon reign take start when he settle Quarel of two fighting women...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
If should come proceed to slapping our useless governors I go like it
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by ofuonyebi: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
The two of them were fake in whatever class they claim to belong..
The truth must be told, no need for praising truancy or giving arrogance a shelter
They both brought the dignity of womanhood to disrepute as people who could be seen
as role model and public figure to emulate by on-coming young ones out there

if it were to be in a sane climes, the duo would be sanction to serve as deterrent for others tomorrow who may want to join the race
what they did to themselves in public, they can do much more to the less priviledge in the dark conners of their power drunk bunkers

shame to... mrs slapper... Bianca!...and shame to....mrs Asawo...Obiano!
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Streetbabah: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please help push this to the front page moderators

Ajayi Samson A university of Ibadan student as been Missing for almost a week and half now he worked at Victoria crescent homes lekki due to the ongoing ASUU strike please any information would really be vital

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by slowice(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Smiling face of violence grin grin grin

I love grin
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Bbbw: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Two adults acting like kids
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by 24brains(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
tillaman:
Damn she’s pretty
comot your eyes for her body. Na my baby mama be that oo.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Highman56: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
How come she is looking young? Date means d civil war wasn't very long ago
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Such a DISGRACE from Anambra people.
They should bury their faces in shame for acknowledging the slap rather than condemning such a horrendous act.

The video speaks volumes.
People could see the attack on the First Lady was unprovoked at the venue.
No matter what the issues have been, they could still resolve it without deteriorating to this level.
Shameless people.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Kobicove(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Proparatech:
The speed of that slap is higher than 3 x 10⁸m/s
Faster than light.

Physics scholar spotted! grin
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by derecho(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
I Trust politicians...dem go useless this woman so much so she'd say she doesn't want to go the Senate again.From this communiqué, it suggests that they despise Ebele.Kai
Arysexy:
My attention has been drawn to the shameful conduct of the wife of the ex-governor and former first lady of Anambra State, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, who threw decorum away and attacked Her Excellency, Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu at today's inauguration ceremony and I hereby condemn in very strong terms, this unwarranted attack against H.E Mrs. Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu, the wife of an illustrious son and our very our own Ikemba.

I wish to add that the act exhibited by the former first lady was indecorous and unbecoming of a woman who had acted as a mother of the state and even desirous of serving in other capacities.

More condemnable is even the gutter and vulgar language used by Mrs Obiano to describe her fellow woman, who is even a widow. I have always held the view that it is only weak minds that label hardworking women like Bianca with nasty names such as "ashawo" and it is more unfortunate when a woman, especially one that has been around the corridors of power, is the one hurling such baseless and regretful invectives against a fellow woman.

What the world witnessed today at the swearing in ceremony is utterly disgraceful, unfortunate, crude and should never be emulated by the millions of our young girls and women who often look up to public figures with respect to how they conduct themselves.

Only a few days ago, an innocent woman was publicly paraded naked in the same community our former first lady hails from and one would have thought that rather than showcase this brute nature of fighting and engaging in public fisticuffs with her guest, she should have exerted same energy and fighting spirit in ensuring that Justice is done for that widow.

It saddens me a great deal to see the wife of an illustrious Anambra son, the pride of Ndigbo and an achiever that was once an ambassador of the Federal Republic, being attacked unprovoked and I join all right thinking persons in praying that we never ever record this type of travesty again in our history as a state.

*Senator Stella Adaeze Oduah*

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by 24brains(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
vikstandon:

Woow! First lady mouth wide o... E be like obogwu (duck)
and such mouth is never sweet in giving a bloww jab sucksion. I wonder how obiano cope.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by BigTableShaker(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
alsudan:
Never joke with the wife of a warlord. Meanwhile, photo of Ebele Obiano after receiving the face resetting slap. grin

Naso some people go recieve hot slaps when Tinubu becomes the president of FRN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.