Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu (20893 Views)

2023: Stop Threatening Others, Dialogue With North, South – Ohanaeze To Igbos / There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari / The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Another thing these dolts dont even understand is that, even if a Yoruba man doesnt contest, NO IGBO MAN will become president in 2023. It is impossible!

I keep asking this question: with all these guys have been doing and saying against the North and West, how would a candidate of their extracted campaign in those places?

Tinubu is busy building a strong political army for 2023, and instead of these ones to advice Pandora and other Okoros who might have interest to start moving around making the necessary consultations, they're rather burning every juole of energy they've got in attacking Tinubu.

Shishi them no sabi for politics.
[/s]
Shut up hun

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jst don't understand wat language person wan yarn be4 dis foolish guys get sense. Dis useless set of people don't even have any candidate frm southeast to support and all dere energy spent on hating tinubu and now stylishly begging him to step down for who. No wonder no serious candidate is showing interest to contest d presidency frm dat region becos dey know better dat dere people are bunch of unserious elements.

No be say I dey support tinubu but as far as I know na only tinubu be d visible candidate 4 now and I don't know why others are afraid to show up Tinubu na diety on his own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by kayzeesoft(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sweeetheart:

they don't just hate Yoruba, they consider Yoruba as a threat to them though the only tribe that tolerate their rubbish, even south south treat these people in the language dey understand

Yoruba too gentle and cool for them but still they detest them
The hate is too much and we yoruba's like them. We see them has our brothers especially here in Lagos where we do businesses together. Me like then sha.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Listen to what these insane bastards are saying.

These guys get their divks up only when they speak about Tinubu. Imagine Okoros accusing others of sowing seeds of hate, just imagine that. When Kanu and his band of unabashed bigots woke up everyday to direct their bile at the West, it was all LOVE and Flowers I suppose.

When they directed protesters to burn down any property suspected to belong to Tinubu, that was them showing love.

When they said any Igbo that attends a church with a Yoruba overseer is a bastard, that was agape love directed at Yorubas.

But a man simply exercising his RIGHT to run for office is SOWING HATRED by so doing.

The mind of an average Okoro os6twisted beyond redemption.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by Asapchris(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
beerfraud:
like youths like elders
it seems they swear for these people
Their elders are fools and the young are foolish.
I never see or read it in news where Tinubu make a speech about any tribe. Why igbos are like this? Shameless tribe I ever know. Aboki seff get sense passed them.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by Sweeetheart(m): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Princeoflagos stop impersonating Yoruba make thunder no strike you, you're not Yoruba and in the generation to come you can't be Yoruba.

Yoruba cannot have unreasonable like you as a son beside let Tinubu lose according to you people, it's the beauty of democracy

Ohaneze, ipob and the entire sad east are mad for this statement that Tinubu is causing disunity among Igbo and Yoruba that have no lost love

we are not one and we can never be one, you can't be abusing Muslims in Yoruba land and say we are one, the Muslims and traditionalist are our blood. you unthinkable lots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by nisai: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
flokii:

You see the problem I'm having with people like Igboho and Yoruba nation protesters is that they can't see the danger Igbos pose to Yoruba.

The solution to our problem is for Igbos to leave South West and go wherever they want. They hate Yorubas for no reason and they won't skip any chance they see to harm Yorubas e.g. EndSars in Lagos led be an Igbo girl called Dj sWITCH.
Nnamdi Kanu an Igbo man from far away Abia state dished out orders for his followers to attack Yorubas including Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu in Lagos and our people still can't read in between the lines.
Seems they (Yoruba nation) have now seen through them. This was why they detached themselves from the fraudulent NINAS.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by colestephan86: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Why is Ohaneze Youths lying? Alex Ekwueme and Onu didn't step down for anybody.

They contested and lost.
O su mi o
Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by nisai: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not Igbo or Yoruba so stop this famzing

You're from benue state, face the Fulani herdsmen in your state .

Leave Igbo and Yoruba matter alone

You're not one of us

We are southerners , you're not .
We don't see ourselves as Southerners. We are Westerners. So?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by CoronaVirusPro: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Blame games as usual, they don't want to take responsibility for the hate among them, always shifting it to others..... Now it's Tinubu. Though any body supporting Tinubu will burn in hell

Meanwhile see how a Father-of-4, Samson Ejiofor was Stabbed To Death And Dumped In A Gutter >>>> https://salemgists.com/father-of-4-samson-ejiofor-stabbed-to-dath-and-dumped-in-a-gutter/

May Bianca Ojukwu locate you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by SylvesterChidi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fighting won't solve any problem.
Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by flokii: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
nisai:
Seems they (Yoruba nation) have now seen through them. This was why they detached themselves from the fraudulent NINAS.

The most annoying part is that people like Rotimi Akeredolu that married Igbo woman won't see anything to say on the constant threat and attacks on the person of Asiwaju Tinubu by Igbos in Ohaneze.. it's how to ban cow in South that he is on about.

I still say it anyday that Hausas and most ethnicities in the North and Middle Belt are far far better than the Igbos.
That trouble they are looking for with Yorubas, they will get soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by shidof(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
LagosEmir:
Tinubu don't stand a chance , everything is working against him

His supporters are making the situation worst by making more and more enemies for Tinubu unknowingly
PrinceofAba with fake identity as princeofLagos. May you not perish on top Tinubu matter. Open another account just because of Tinubu.He must be pursuing you in sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by Globad(f): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The bolded speaks louder volume

May God continue to bless the Igbos

Continue to make the man more popular
Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by Bashir75: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/17/2023-presidency-stop-planting-seed-of-discord-among-ndigbo-yorubas-ohanaeze-youths-to-tinubu/

THIS MUMU GROUP FORCING FRIENDSHIP. THERE’S NOTHING LIKE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN YORUBA AND IGBO. WE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT IDEOLOGY AND TINUBU IS NOT YOUR REGIONAL MISFORTUNES. ALWAYS SHIFTING BLAMES TO OTHERS USELESS PEOPLE. I WANT YORUBA TO WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION SO THAT THE IGBO CAN SHIFT THEIR ABUSE OF NORTHERNERS TO THE YORUBAS. THAT WILL WAKE UP THE YORUBAS AND CONFRONT THE IGBOS DIRECTLY. THE CONFLICT THEY HAVE BEEN SEEKING FOR WE REACH THEM. FROM LAGOS TO EVERY CORNERS OF YORUBALAND.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by Globad(f): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
LagosEmir:
Tinubu don't stand a chance , everything is working against him

His supporters are making the situation worst by making more and more enemies for Tinubu unknowingly

Who is your own candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
I dont understand how Tinubu running for President sows discord between Yoruba and Yonminrin.

The discord between the two is bigger than Tinubu and continues in perpetuity until Biafra goes its way.

We don't need Tinubu to discriminate and hate yonminri. This hatred is inborn, in our dna. To hell with Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
In as much I am not against anybody to rule this country. Yoruba's should stop acting like they will never do worst than what igbos are doing today. You claimed igbos are in support of hausa but when you rejected your own obasanjo, igbos where part of those who made him president. I just wonder why obasanjo as never for ones clamoured for Igbo presidency. It show you all are the same. You pretend to be good when you want something and when you get it, you become a lion on the field

1 Like

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
flokii:

The most annoying part is that people like Rotimi Akeredolu that married Igbo woman won't see anything to say on the constant threat and attacks on the person of Asiwaju Tinubu by Igbos in Ohaneze.. it's how to ban cow in South that he is on about.

I still say it anyday that Hausas and most ethnicities in the North and Middle Belt are far far better than the Igbos.
Keep licking the hausas ass so they will support Tinubu that will never be president

You must think the north are stupid
Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by shidof(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
famology:
I'm surprised people are still replying to the foolishness of PrinceofLagos.
Point of correction, he's princeof potor-potor. princeofLagos is Igbo that's not proud of his identity. He's a shameless lier and a bigot with no purpose in life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by flokii: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
kayzeesoft:
The hate is too much and we yoruba's like them. We see them has our brothers especially here in Lagos where we do businesses together. Me like then sha.

Speak for yourself nigga.. hate begets hate.
Go read about Victor Banjo that got killed by his supposed friend Ojukwu despite fighting on his biafra side. That you eat with them doesn't mean you're safe. Don't make the same mistakes of Victor Banjo, be wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Who don't know that Tinubu hate igbos

1 Like

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by BabaO2: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Let them be slapping themselves. Ekwueme jettisoned the differences really by making all efforts within his power to deny a yoruba man the presidency in 1999.
Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by shidof(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
lexxwiz:
I’ve said this on and off media, that Tinubus strategy is to make this election a Yoruba vs Igbo thing. That’s pure divide and rule. Very tribalistic approach...

That’s not what a leader does, no one is stopping you from aspiring and campaigning for the number 1 Seat. Just don’t make it a tribal thing.

His online soldiers makes it even more obvious by attacking anybody against Tinubus ambition, calling them Igbos.

We are all not foolish trust me.

You must be a dunce with that senseless thinking or are you one of those deluded Ohaneze youth

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by christistruth01: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by DSoj(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ohaneze youths are a bunch of confused confusionists that dont know where they are heading. PDP or APGA or Ipob or ESN

Mechonu there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by flokii: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep licking the hausas ass so they will support Tinubu that will never be president

You must think the north are stupid

The Hausas are by far better than you and your likes..

Take your inconsequential vote and shove it down your throat. SW presidency in 2023 is non-negotiable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by Almaigaa: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Them don dey beg again grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by nisai: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
flokii:

E je ka le eleyoro lo na kato wa fi abo fun ediye. I am sure Tinubu knows what he is doing and so are many of us. We don't need to take up arms to deal with them, it's suffocating policies like we alwats do. You see how the west is doing Russia?

Yoruba is the greatest, most intelligent and sophisticated ethnic nation in Nigeria (africa). Most tribes in Nigeria dread our opposition and want us to be on their side. We have the highest soft power jn Africa. Don't u see most tribes want to associate with us more than other big two?

Calm down bro. We are still lying in ambush and waiting silently for the right time to strike. Trust me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
flokii:

The Hausas are by far better than you and your likes..

Take your inconsequential vote and shove it down your throat. SW presidency in 2023 is non-negotiable.
I'm Yoruba but will be here to mock Tinubu
Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by drlateef: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
The way these Igbo leaders are going about blackmailing Tinubu goes to show that they have not learnt their lessons. Stop maligning, stop abusing, stop grandstanding and stop the backstabbing of other tribes and you will be well. Is that too much to ask the Igbo brothers? Even after burning down TVC and hotel they thought belonged to Tinubu, the hate speech against this man continues. Is he the only presidential candidate from the southwest? Dele Momodu is there, the young daughter of Mr Okunu is there just to mention a few. How has endorsement by senate and reps turned to hatred for Igbo? Do these people have sense at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu by flokii: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
shidof:
Point of correction, he's princeof potor-potor. princeofLagos is Igbo that's not proud of his identity. He's a shameless lier and a bigot with no purpose in life

That guy needs to sit his mom down and question her.. he deserves to know the truth about his origins.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Buhari Visits Adamawa: Northern Governors Set To Welcome President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.