Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) (1710 Views)

Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by TunezMediaBlog: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
3year old June in tears as Dr Justin reportedly walks out of his marriage with Korra Obidi

The nursing mother is seen on a live video soothing her daughter who was crying for her father.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbNgFvRAzlT/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/M6cYkMBu9Mg

Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by expertman(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
I wish both of them well

1 Like

Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by Flexherbal(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
I just hope that you guys can still work things out.
Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by EmptyGarden(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
But the timing sha...
Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by meobizy(f): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2022
I’m beginning to feel he’s trolling.

1 Like

Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by Iliveforever(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2022
meobizy:
I’m beginning to feel he’s trolling.
Yea, he’s trolling and I wonder what you would’ve said if it was the woman that’s leaving the relationship.

And everyone saying he shouldn’t have done all this in public, why won’t he do it in public since the wife is living a very open public lifestyle.
Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by meobizy(f): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Iliveforever:

Yea, he’s trolling and I wonder what you would’ve said if it was the woman that’s leaving the relationship.

And everyone saying he shouldn’t have done all this in public, why won’t he do it in public since the wife is living a very open public lifestyle.
Anybody ready to leave would have done so since. He’s turned the whole ordeal into theatrics.

1 Like

Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by Iliveforever(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2022
meobizy:
Anybody ready to leave would have done so since. He’s turned the whole ordeal into theatrics.

The woman would’ve done worst and you would’ve kept quiet
Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by meobizy(f): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Iliveforever:

The woman would’ve done worst and you would’ve kept quiet
…by leaving.
Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by Harold4lyf(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
expertman:
I wish both of them well

Good evening sir...I came across your post here on nairaland from 2015 while doing some research on Dalhousie University....you seemed to know a lot about the school and that is the school I'm interested in...can I ask you a question or two about them....and would it be here on NL or via PM....
I await your response sir embarassed
Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by missCAPS: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Justine is a hero to so many men out there tolerating toxic and wicked relationships. Do not relent king.
Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by qekng40(f): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sorry kid sad

1 Like

Re: June In Tears As Dr Justin Walks Out Of Marriage With Korea Obidi (PICS+VIDEO) by Jamesfrank2133: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
3year old June in tears as Dr Justin reportedly walks out of his marriage with Korra Obidi

The nursing mother is seen on a live video soothing her daughter who was crying for her father.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbNgFvRAzlT/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/M6cYkMBu9Mg

Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Tunez Jesus!! I can’t belirve you are on Nairaland. This is crazy because I am CLactuall creating a content on korra divorce. Korra is a narcissist. Tunez you were the first blogger I messaged on ig and you responded with a sound support. See brother I go like marry you if you are a woman. What a coincidence. This is a alternate account I use on Nairaland. My God!! This is a good sign that I was born to create d vaccum space of a personality disorder analysis of our celebrities and all. When you reply this I will message you on IG so you can remember it is me. Damn crazy because I am like shooting a content on korra and just finished praying den weda na God or my mind tell me to go to Nairaland and type korra name and you popped up. We must make it in this industry brother. Thunder fire devil

(1) (Reply)

Photos;president Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates 54th Birthday / New Police Uniform....... Like Or Dislike? / Photos: Jackie Appiah Looks Scary In Her New Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.