Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Daughter Is 3 Today! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Is 3 Today! (2566 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Mariangeles(f): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
i

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

You have no idea what you’re attracting to yourself.
O ma ya e l’enu!
Why feed the trolls? undecided

By using the report feature, you can easily disappear the offending posts and move on. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
See him begging for school fees but trying to shame someone much better than him in life. With his unkept baby. You see why some people never do well in life. Their mouth has destroyed them. OP, keep your head up.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2022

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
baby124:

Enjoy your life my dear. Stay away from weirdos and mad people on this site screenshoting pics of their mad and prostitute mothers. Sure the werey will try to contact you offline after trying to shame you. Please avoid the lunatic.

If you look well, his mother that will wear lace iro and buba under the disguise of morality will be sleeping with people’s husbands and prostituting all over Lagos.

Thank you sis.

I’m not one to roll in the mud with pigs.

I know their tactics. They expect me to reply them so they can secretly slide into my dm to apologize and expect us to hit it off. Clowns! cheesy

Really giving tacky low self esteem. embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
That one with an online profile is looking for jobs in the abroad. One quick google search and they will find this comment. He just destroyed his life with his mouth now. He will never try such again.

Please leave this post as is, so his future employers can see his online bullying and totally unwarranted attack and insult of a woman.
Bunnybee:

Thank you sis.

I’m not one to roll in the mud with pigs.

I know their tactics. They expect me to reply them so they can secretly slide into my dm to apologize and expect us to hit it off. Clowns! cheesy

Really giving tacky low self esteem. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Let me leave this here as evidence of profile and name.

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by FanOfMyself: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

You have no idea what you’re attracting to yourself.
O ma ya e l’enu!
Nne, hapu okwu! Let's call evil what it is and put devil to shame.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by FanOfMyself: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
baby124:
is this not you? You have an online profile and you come online to insult women and single mothers? You take joy in that don’t you? It’s all over your profile and I will screen shot them all for all your future employers. Chidiebere Uzoma?
I didn't want to reply you, but I will.
Now for your information, I don't insult or hate women whether online or offline neither do I detest single mothers as you wrongly opined.
I have helped a single mother I met here in my own little way when she was going through tough times and I helped a lady from here kick start her career in software engineering even though I haven't met her in person yet. I have been lucky to meet virtuous and well groomed women in my short lifetime and I appreciate them for that. But I couldn't fathom why someone would be bold enough to put up such a pic as her profile pic on social platform if she's not really into stuffs.

Concerning the photo on my profile, lolz... it's actually the opposite of what you are trying to assert because it talks about the irresponsibility of black men who choose not to be there for their family.
As you can see, this reply is lengthy. I wouldn't reply you again.
As for your threats, I can give you the name of the companies I interviewing with abroad so that you can bring their attention to this post as I am prepared to defend myself on this if need be.
But it's obvious you are limited in your reasoning for you to think like this. cry

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2022

6 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by FanOfMyself: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
baby124:

All this is story. Your words which you thought you could get away with has backfired. You want to be a professional abroad and you want to get away with saying this about women. You will be destroyed and haunted by this at every stage. You even stood by your words and said you are saying it as it is abi? Do you know this woman from anywhere? On her day of joy, where she is happy and rejoicing with her child you call her a prostitute. You are still young, but you see this rubbish you wrote here, you will come back and apologize to this woman and beg for mercy. You will feel the impact of your words soon. Don’t worry.
I'm sorry, I just realised that I have no right to judge people whatsoever. This is not my kind of person please.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by FanOfMyself: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bunnybee I am sorry for calling you names, please forgive me.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2022

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
baby124:

Did you not just insult me that I have no sense of reasoning? You are a young man, you can be my son or baby brother, so I am not out to destroy you! I want you to have a future but learn a big lesson from this. Apologize completely to the OP and I will delete everything. I have saved all the evidence and will be watching you closely. Completely apologize to the OP and we don’t have a problem.
You gathered him appropriately. I was about to quote him only to see the comment was gone.
I don’t know why they feel a necessity to put negativity on other peoples’ lives

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Shegzdave: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Happy Borthday Princess,
May her days be Blessed, Amen.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:

You gathered him appropriately. I was about to quote him only to see the comment was gone.
I don’t know why they feel a necessity to stop negativity on other peoples’s lives
He’s definitely not sorry. Even called her a devil and insulted me some more. I can leave it here to teach him a very very expensive lesson. He needs to tender a detailed apology with everything he said here. The OP accepts and we delete all, but keep records because he’s still young and stupid. If he knows what this will cost him, he would have been begging and crying since.

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by FanOfMyself: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
baby124:

Did you not just insult me that I have no sense of reasoning? You are a young man, you can be my son or baby brother, so I am not out to destroy you! I want you to have a future but learn a big lesson from this. Apologize completely to the OP and I will delete everything. I have saved all the evidence and will be watching you closely. Completely apologize to the OP and we don’t have a problem.
I have said that already before apologizing.
Like I said, I am deeply sorry for using such words on the op. This is not about my career or anything like that. This about me realising that I don't have any rights to judge or condemn anyone no matter what because I am only human.
Bunnybee, I am very sorry for calling you names. Please forgive me, this is not my personality at all. To err is human but to forgive is divine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022

6 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by FanOfMyself: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
baby124:

You should be mindful of your career. That is what will feed you as a man and a father in future. You just don’t write rubbish online. Do you know her struggles and how down she may have been feeling after those careless words you wrote? If you want to live abroad everything you say has to be thought about carefully before you speak. Anyway, apology accepted. Waiting for the OP and I will delete all. It’s good you have the ability to reflect.
Ok
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Kingsbride1(f): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Happy birthday Precious one..more happy years!!
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Acidosis(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adorable duo. Cheers to more years
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by ahnie: 5:32am On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:
See him begging for school fees but trying to shame someone much better than him in life. With his unkept baby. You see why some people never do well in life. Their mouth has destroyed them. OP, keep your head up.
Nice job.we need more women like you.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2022

Oh he’s acting like he’s sorry now. It’s so obvious he’s only sorry because he got caught cheesy

@baby124 thank you so much but you can take the post down.

Let him travel overseas, he will definitely see women putting on skimpier wears and the “evil spirit” in him will go on a harassment spree.

Thank Goodness it won’t be like naija and he will definitely face the full wrath of the law.

He will be the cause of his downfall and I think that is punishment enough.

12 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Blacckrod(f): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Where is the FATHER?

He Dey owe you money? undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Double0h7(f): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2022
There are some real psychos on this forum, miserable, depressed, and frustrated men! There's nothing on this thread other than a young mother celebrating the love she feels for her child and that conjured up hate in these evil people. It's really shocking how hiding behind an anonymous profile brings up the witchcraft in some people.

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bunnybee:

Oh he’s acting like he’s sorry now. It’s so obvious he’s only sorry because he got caught cheesy

@baby124 thank you so much but you can take the post down.

Let him travel overseas, he will definitely see women putting on skimpier wears and the “evil spirit” in him will go on a harassment spree.

Thank Goodness it won’t be like naija and he will definitely face the full wrath of the law.

He will be the cause of his downfall and I think that is punishment enough.
Ok. Accepted. I have screenshots of the whole page. If he does pim, I will post everything myself and leave it forever. As for that Boni white, he’s well known to talk like he has a psychotic issue and has refused treatment. Someone that is completely mad.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by ahnie: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:

Ok. Accepted. I have screenshots of the whole page. If he does pim, I will post everything myself and leave it forever. As for that Boni white, he’s well known to talk like he has a psychotic issue and has refused treatment. Someone that is completely mad.

Fanofmyself, first delete all the rubbish yoU wrote here and I will delete mine.
Nne pls forgive him,since he has apologized to the op.i can vouch for him that he's really not a toxic person but once in a while we sometimes get stupid.
Pls ma'am.
I m pleading on his behalf.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
ahnie:

Nne pls forgive him,since he has apologized to the op.i can vouch for him that he's really not a toxic person but once in a while we sometimes get stupid.
Pls ma'am.
I m pleading on his behalf.
I am not holding this against him. His insults do nothing o. A faceless person on NL is all he is. He can delete his comments on this thread and I will delete mine too. When I am not God. I hold nothing against him.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by ahnie: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:

I am not holding this against him. His insults do nothing o. A faceless person on NL is all he is. He can delete his comments on this thread and I will delete mine too. When I am not God. I hold nothing against him.
Thanks sweetie.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by ahnie: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:

Fanofmyself pls kindly do well to delete your comments so that your pics can be taken down.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Very Heart Tourching ( A Bitter Truth) / What Kind Of Gift Is Suitable For A Typical Nigerian Mom? / Married Lady Lets Her Husband Do All Domestic Chores, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.